Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[getty]
Henri: Hi my dear folks at TRF, I know wheter Felipe and Letizia hide inside the castle or not – but guess what: I won’t tell you.

[belga]
Philippe: Guess a cold beer is the best thing to get rid of yesterday´s hang over. Cheers and to hell with it!!

[getty] [belga]
Philippe: Whoosh, missed that f…… target again!
Beatrix: Don´t worry honey, I button my lips. Albie and Mathilde will never be aware of this.

Johann I love your caption of Henri's picture very much! Henri's face there is so stange... :D

Beatrix : These strip shows are really getting boring now

Camilla:"Darling, I have read in newspaper that you broke a chair because of me. Here you can get a new one...":D

getty images

p.s. I can imagine she really said it to him...They have great humour.

That's a great one, Hornsen!!!! :D I love it! you are right, they have enough sense of humour to say that! :D
Beatrixfan - no words, another masterpiece. I love the expression on the Queen's face! :D

here is another one, from abaca

12.jpg

Prince Charles: Don't try to change my mind, I am going to stay right on this spot until I am given a free yo-yo!!

Last edited:
originally scaned by Lucidu (scanned from PdV)

image0025or.jpg

Aymeric: yeah, kiss Nicolas, Mom and Dad, and I will just keep to myself, abandoned and forgotten, in thoughts of my miserable childhood...

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles:" Yeah, I will destroy it! Here...there...yeah...and again...!"

Charles:" Camilla wasn´t bravely, you said? Should I punish her, should I?"

getty images

Guys, these are so funny!!! I'm cracking up!

Avalon, I'm totally digging the Charles caption! I would've bought him a yo-yo if I had been there!:D

(Sorry I've been away lately. Crazy work schedule...:rolleyes: )

Sources: The first pic is from Getty Images; the second is from Corbis.

JuanSofia11.jpg

KJC: "...and the salesman gave me TWO for the price of ONE!!"
QS: "Juan, calm down! You were buying SHOES!"

SofiaDance.jpg

No one knew whether Queen Sofía was simply applauding or leading the stadium in an awesome rendition of the song "YMCA".

Avalon, your post of Aymeric and Nicolas rocks! i love it!

and Eleanor Zara, your YMCA caption is also the best! like you, i was also away for two days and i definitely missed this thread.

hats off to you guys! ;) :D

from the Dutch RF's photoshoot at Taverne:

originally posted by purple_platinum, from ANP:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=253696&d=1152205586
Princess Alexia: Ssshhh...I'm going to poop in my diaper and i hope daddy won't smell anything!

originally posted by misshelen, from ANP:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=253697&d=1152205600
Princess Amalia: Ouch! Grandma! I hit my head on the fountain! Could you please adjust my dress a little more gently?
Queen Beatrix: Oops, sorry darling! I didn't mean to!

originally posted by purple_platinum, credit to Mr. Nieboer

Princess Maxima: Come on darling, smile, smile for the cameras! (dances around)
Princess Alexia: Mummy, just...what on earth are you doing?!

Victoria : Yeah Right Mom

1zd2gd1.jpg

Bad Hair Day!

The baby: "Ugh, the wind! My hair is a mess! No more pictures... This is humiliating!"
Her Majesty: (thoughts) Oh dear me! The ice is melting in my scotch! Do we have enough pictures?
Maxima: (thoughts) I wish Willem would burn that shirt! .... or let me burn it!
1zd7q85.jpg

Source: Getty (thanks to amina for posting the pic first with Alexia's quote):D

Last edited:
RhapsodyBrat said:
originally posted by purple_platinum, credit to Mr. Nieboer

Princess Maxima: Come on darling, smile, smile for the cameras! (dances around)
Princess Alexia: Mummy, just...what on earth are you doing?!

The baby (thoughts, referring to the Queen Beatrix): God, I am really related to that lady? Look at her. She thinks she's being so cute. What does she think, that I was born yesterday? I have dignity, ok?!:D

Willem-Alexander: (thoughts) Those chick-photographers are so checking me out. I must look better in this shirt than Maxima says! I should wear it more often. Burn it? No way!

Larzen said:
Yes I heared that size matter to
ohhhhhh.jpg
Felipe: It seems to help. Haha. (thoughts) I'm glad Letizia (or that fellow Tori is dating, what's his name) cannot hear this conversation! Whew, what a mess that would cause!

wa.jpg

Willem: What does the wife think, I am a common servant?
vg, aftenposten, scanpix

Willem: I guess I do sorta look like a butler in these damn tails.

H.M. Margrethe said:
I don´t know why BUT i think that Prince Charles looks like Robert De Niro in this pic from:Getty Images :p :p :p :p

8-1.jpg

Totally De Niro!! HAHA!:D
"I'm crying because that damn Focker, what has he done to my Mr. Jinx now?"
"You talkin' to me?"

ca3cv.jpg

SOURCE: GETTY

Albert: Caroline, do you mind keeping it down? I didn't say I know for sure, but what do you think? He does have something of my debonair, no? His mother...? where do I know her from? Which airline...? She can't be one of Nicole's Air France colleagues, or can she?

Elderly gentleman behind Caroline: (thoughts) Hehehe, that Prince Albert. He thinks I don't know what he is saying. He does get around with the ladies. Hehehehe.

Andrea: (thoughts) Oh god, how many first cousins do I have today? That Casiraghitrio.com Webmiss will be busy nowadays trying to keep track!
:D

Ok, time for some new caption material!

Source of all below: hola.com

1zdmzyu.jpg

William: (low voice) I reckon just a few thousand more paces... then we will be in the clear. I can put my arm around you then.
Kate: you can do it now, crazy guy. An arm around your girlfriend's waist won't shake the monarchy!

1zdn4lf.jpg

William: Come on, dude. Spare me change, willya? All I have on me is bills. I gotta get a pop from the vending machine before class or else, I swear, I'll have white foamy stuff dribbling from my mouth. do you really want that on your conscience? Prince William loses all sex appeal and coolness because I wouldn't spare some freakin' change?

The other guy: Dude, I'm just trying to go to class, get an education. I don't know about you or your sex appeal, ok?

1zdnrcx.jpg

William: (thoughts) I don't understand any of this crap. This guy talks to me in Greek. Sheesh, I forgot Greek after my Eton exams were over, ok? And my major in college was geography, not finance! Why the hell am I doing an internship in a bank?

The guy behind them: (thoughts) I wonder if I suggest giving the Prince another sort of task. That account is rather sensitive.

Source of the following: rex
William: You get 20 points if you hit that paparazzo on the motorcycle.
1zdnbzn.jpg

William: Turn around, f#$@ker. go take pictures of Kate Moss or anyone but me. (Is the paparazzi getting closer or the car is really speeding up?)
Kate: (cowering in the back seat) No, please. No faster. Let them take their pictures. I'm too young to be the next quasi-royal crash victim.
1zdnkog.jpg

Kate: Hahahaha, it's the way you are looking at it, William! So negative! Only think, these guys could be photographing Kate Moss, as you say! But they are photographing us! If I wasn't so creeped out by that, I'd be flattered! Whew, I am so glad we are passing them up now. for a moment,I thought you were really going to hit them! HAHA! Silly me, silly me!
1zdnnro.jpg

Source of all below: hola
1zdoqs7.jpg

Mrs. Middleton (Carole?): HEHEHEHE, yeah, my daughter the future Queen! Oh, you are so sweet!

Kate: (thoughts) Oh god, why is my mom so embarrassing whenever someone mentions William? I hope that in the event these pictures make it into the press (as I don't doubt they will) no one knows she is my mom. Hopefully, they won't be able to see any resemblance. For that matter, I hope no one ever knows I am related to anyone, EVER! If everyone thinks I came from Mars, that will be fine!

1zdoxgo.jpg

Kate: Mum, do me a favor? Don't say anything to anyone ok?
Carole?: Oh honey, don't be so paranoid. That lady was sweet and I didn't say anything wrong or harmful. It wasn't like I was talking to the press. Oooh, I like so many bags here. This Tod's one is so out of style.
Kate: Actually, Mum, I think we should just leave. Yeah. Let's get outta here.
Mummy Middleton: Gonna catch the first No.19 bus outta town, Kate? (wink wink)

Source: hola.com

the lady instructing William on how to use the computer program: See, it's really easy, your royal highness. You click right here where it says 'member login' and then Boom!

William: Yeah, wow. I could never have figured that out on my own. Thanks. What would we royals do without you brilliant commoners to show us the way?
1zdp6v4.jpg

Actually, she was still The Princess of Wales in this series (I think, if I'm correct this was in 1996 before the divorce went through). Well, at any rate, she is leaving the Chelsea Harbour Club the back way trying to avoid the paparazzi... (Rex Features is the source)

Oh shi-hi...I'm falling, going to break my neck...

Dammit, you guys....I go through all that trouble and you still find me. You boys are so clever. You should be brain surgeons instead of losers who follow me all the time!

Source of every single one is Rex Features

F--ing Migraines!

Where is my f---ing gun?

It's wonderful having short friends! (Did that second chick steal Diana's dress?)

Wills, darling, we need to buy you some new pants. You're outgrowing these.
Wills' response: Mum, please don't touch my ass in the future!

Excuse me, I'm Diana, the Princess of Wales, you know? Would you mind giving me a lift? I live at Number 7 Kensington Palace!

I'll just add one more and then I must quit! (source again is rex)
Diana: So anyway, I tell you, I went down to the basement where my sons have all this weight-lifting equipment and stuff. There is this bar for doing pull-ups. Wills thought I wouldn't be able to do one measley pull-up! I showed him! I grabbed that bar and, whew, I pulled myself up! Of course I immediately collapsed on the floor, but I still showed him!
1zdrcaw.jpg

Ok, I hope no one finds this to be presumptious of me...but I have to do it! I am starting an award, the Most Creative Caption Award, and I select Maxie to be the first recipient for her excellent work here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/437309-post500.html

Source: All over press

Woman with back to us (standing/to Cate Blanchett): Hi, Miss Blanchett, I just had to tell you, I think you are truly one of the most brilliant actresses....
Cate: Um, yeah, ok thanks. Will you leave me alone now so I can continue flirting with the Crown Prince of Denmark?
Frederik: That lady has very nice....uh, dress. Gorgeous dress.
Guy next to Fred: (thoughts) Stupid prince of denmark, whoever he is. I wanna sit next to Cate.

Fred: Hold still! Don't move! I'm coming over. Just stay very still. I think...I can get that...Don't freak out. It's just a spider. Just stay calm.
Lady: [I hope this lady is not Mary; she looks different; but I would be very embarrassed if she is] Where did Cate go? Darn it, my contact lens falls out of course. Why do I have such rotten luck? Whose leg am I touching? If only I could see...

Fred: Hold still, little guy. The cap is slipping.
Mary: He really loves the taste of my fingers.
Haakon: Oh those new fathers. Aren't they crazy? (shakes head) Tut tut, Fred. Such an amateur!
MM: Oh how sweet! It's reminding me so much of Haakon with our babies.
Victoria: (thoughts) It's too much. This could make me fall in love with Fred right now. That b--ch Mary!:D

source: hola

caption of prince Felix and Guillaume
source: Seegerpress

Guillaume: Wow! Look there Felix! That's a supermodel?
Felix: No. It's only princess Mary... oh she is going to us!
Guillaume: Not to us, but to me!
Felix: No...

Mary: Hello! You are really handsome guy..
Guillaume: Thank you, I know...
Mary: and you are really short guy too!

Last edited:
Source: seegerpress. Taken during the visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Valencia

Infanta Cristina: Hello, my darlings, how are you? I'm looking stunning today, aren't I?:D
Irene: Mum! You'd better stop playing a fashion model, you will drop me in a second!!!
Juanito: Gosh... girls...

JessRulz said:
CasiraghiTrio, hate to break it to you, but that is Mary!
And the blonde woman in the first picture isn't Cate Blanchett, it's Mary's friend Amber Petty

BTW, I loved some of your earlier ones!! :)

AH, well thank you for correcting me, JessRulz. Mary's body type seems very different in those pics.:eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Source: All over press
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=attachment.php_8.jpg
Woman with back to us (standing/to Cate Blanchett): Hi, Miss Blanchett, I just had to tell you, I think you are truly one of the most brilliant actresses....
Cate: Um, yeah, ok thanks. Will you leave me alone now so I can continue flirting with the Crown Prince of Denmark?
Frederik: That lady has very nice....uh, dress. Gorgeous dress.
Guy next to Fred: (thoughts) Stupid prince of denmark, whoever he is. I wanna sit next to Cate.

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=attachment.php_7.jpg
Fred: Hold still! Don't move! I'm coming over. Just stay very still. I think...I can get that...Don't freak out. It's just a spider. Just stay calm.
Lady: [I hope this lady is not Mary; she looks different; but I would be very embarrassed if she is] Where did Cate go? Darn it, my contact lens falls out of course. Why do I have such rotten luck? Whose leg am I touching? If only I could see...

With corrected identities, the context naturally changes, so I'll try this again (because I admit I can be an annoying perfectionist in such times as this)

1) http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=attachment.php_8.jpg (all over press)
Mary: Amber, could I please sit next to my husband [boyfriend then?] please?
Amber: Well, my feet really hurt see?
Fred: I love this view of Mary. Very nice.:p
Grumpy Guy: (thoughts) I'm not giving up my seat, that's for sure.
I don't care how sweetly Mary asks me for it. Either Amber gives her seat or sorry, no luck.

2) http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=attachment.php_7.jpg (all over press)
Mary: Where did Amber go? Geez, I hope I did not hurt her feelings. I just wanted to sit next to my Freddie. Amber, come back? I can continue to crouch on the floor like this. It's not so bad.
Fred: Listen here,are you going to follow me everywhere around this party or what? If you want more pictures of me, I'm going to have to insist....see my champagne is almost gone. Be a good chap and get me and Mary some new ones?

mims111 said:
caption of prince Felix and Guillaume
source: Seegerpress

http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74435_pre_SEEGER00163041_535lo.jpg
Mary: Hello! You are really handsome guy..
Guillaume: Thank you, I know...
Mary: and you are really short guy too!

And the elderly man in background: (thoughts) That Crown Princess Mary sure has what might be termed a Helleva Charisma. There was never a chance of her not being noticed by a prince of somewhere. Lucky is the country that has that one for a future queen! Hang on tight, Denmark! Luxembourg is eager to get its claws on her! Me too, for that matter!

LaChicaMadrilena, excellent caption, I loved it! CasiraghiTrio, your new caption is just as good as the old one!

B3CharlesDianawithlittleWilliam2.jpg

William: There will be no unemployment under my reign, we will make this country better, develop the agriculture…

B3CharlesDianawithlittleWilliam1.jpg

Diana: You know, Charles, he is talking very smartly, my little tyke, who would know he is that sharp!!
Charles: Yeah, my boy!

Last edited:
Avalon said:
LaChicaMadrilena, excellent caption, I loved it! CasiraghiTrio, your new caption is just as good as the old one!

William: There will be no unemployment under my reign, we will make this country better, develop the agriculture…

Diana: You know, Charles, he is talking very smartly, my little tyke, who would know he is that sharp!!
Charles: Yeah, my boy!

Haha! Brilliant, Avalon! You've made Little William a king for the proletariat! :D Ah, Trotsky, how he would be proud!

Maxie got my Most Creative Award. I think Avalon deserves Most Hilarious. As funny as everyone's captions are, that proletariat-king one was too much. The expressions match up precisely with the captions. Either this is Most Hilarious, or Most Classic.:D

Here are a couple of captions from the Prince's Trust Concert
from ANP

1.jpg

Charles: the importance of the young generation…
Camilla: I must ask Charles to make his next speech 10 pages shorter…
Harry (coughing): Yes, yes, Dad, we understood everything, so could we please, please, go on?
William: What’s the guy in the 9th row drinking? Is it Coke or Pepsi? I would fancy some. Where can I get one? Wonder is it sold …

from getty

3.jpg

William: We're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls, when it whirls, when it twirls, two little beautiful girls, lookin' puzzled, in a daze, I know it's confusing you…
Harry: Yeah, big bro, it’s confusing me, cause you just called me a little beautiful girl !! And you are not little girl either, as long as I know.

In case anyone didn’t get, it’s from the “Mockingbird” by Eminem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom