The Duke of Cambridge and Conservation Efforts 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched William on CNN this morning and smiled through the entire thing. For people that aren't overly familiar with William, I think the main impression that he'll make is that although he's been born into a family with a title of "highness", there is nothing egotistical about this man. He presented himself as the proud father he was and how important his wife and son were to him and how important being hands on and doing it himself was to him. Just watching his face as he described life with his young son, you know those late nights, wiggles and cleaning up the dog slobber were precious memories he'll have for the rest of his life. He talks fondly of how Lupo is adjusting to life with baby. A really normal household with really normal people experiencing things for the first time.

Although William has full realization of who he is and what his duties and role in life is and will be, there's a down to earth element about him that endears him to the public.

Thanks Muriel and Royalistbert! And thanks AdmirerUS for posting the link!

Prince William: Fatherhood makes me much more emotional:
Prince William: Fatherhood makes me much more emotional | Royal | News | Daily Express

Prince William - fatherhood has made me more emotionally in tune with the world:
Prince William - fatherhood has made me more emotionally in tune with the world | Radio Times

Prince William: I dream of Africa-
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/world/africa/prince-william-africa-max-foster/

Seems like it's a very passionate interview from William. I really like that his heart is really into his causes. It's also nice knowing that he daydreams and Africa is one of the places his dreams goes to. He also have animal sounds on his iPhone.

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation:
The Duke of Cambridge is currently involved in a number of initiatives to expand his work in the field of conservation, particularly in respect of protecting endangered species and habitats.

Through his Foundation, His Royal Highness has brought together an unprecedented collaboration between seven of the world’s most influential conservation organisations and the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

The partnership, named “United for Wildlife”, is a long-term commitment to tackle the global challenges to the world’s natural resources so they can be safeguarded for future generations.

The Duke will be President of the collaboration. United for Wildlife will bring together some of the world’s largest environmental organisations and harness the resources and expertise of global leaders in business, communications, technology and the creative industries to tackle a common, universal challenge-
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation

http://www.wildaid.org/

Last edited:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will tonight attend the inaugural Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London. As Patron of the charity, The Duke will present two awards, which recognise outstanding achievement in the field of African Conservation.

Tusk Conservation Awards

The Duke of Cambridge, David Beckham, and Yao Ming Team Up for Rhinos and Elephants:
The Duke of Cambridge, David Beckham, and Yao Ming met in London today to film two public service messages on illegal wildlife products. The messages focus on reducing demand for both rhino horn and ivory and will air globally, with targeted outreach in China and Vietnam, later this year as part of WildAid’s demand reduction campaign and the Royal Foundation’s United for Wildlife Collaboration-
WildAid | The Duke of Cambridge, David Beckham, and Yao Ming Team Up for Rhinos and Elephants

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2h
The red carpet is put down ahead of tonights Tusk Conservation Awards attended by the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. pic.twitter.com/Nrgoo5MSjG

Last edited:
Dress by Jenny Packham and Jimmy Choo Vamp glitter sandals!

Rose Hughes (Gretton@RoseSkyNews 2m
Ali Bongo of Gabon asked Kate who George looks like: "Like most babies he has got a mix of both of us". U'd hope so! http://t.co/07ozqJ6Fzh

Wow, Their Royal Highness's looks great tonight.

I find it too much, I think it would be better if only the top had been sequined, or only the skirt.
Catherine looks beautiful though.

Am I the only one who finds it annoying - and maybe even a bit offensive - that the press is still calling her "Kate Middleton"? If people don't know by now that she's the Duchess of Cambridge they're not going to read about her anyway.

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 4m
William: Catherine and I very much hope to introduce George to East Africa, a place we know and love, in the fullness of time

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 9m
#royal #William: "Catherine & I have recently become proud parents – of a baby who has a voice to match any lion’s roar" @TuskTrust

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 8m
#William "This is..our first evening out without him...please excuse us if you see us nervously casting surreptitious glances at mobiles."

Am I the only one who finds it annoying - and maybe even a bit offensive - that the press is still calling her "Kate Middleton"? If people don't know by now that she's the Duchess of Cambridge they're not going to read about her anyway.
My pet hate too but I learn to ignore it.

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation:
The Duke of Cambridge is currently involved in a number of initiatives to expand his work in the field of conservation, particularly in respect of protecting endangered species and habitats.

Through his Foundation, His Royal Highness has brought together an unprecedented collaboration between seven of the world’s most influential conservation organisations and the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

The partnership, named “United for Wildlife”, is a long-term commitment to tackle the global challenges to the world’s natural resources so they can be safeguarded for future generations.

The Duke will be President of the collaboration. United for Wildlife will bring together some of the world’s largest environmental organisations and harness the resources and expertise of global leaders in business, communications, technology and the creative industries to tackle a common, universal challenge-
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation

WildAid | When the buying stops, the killing can too.

All I can say is wOw! Now that is what I call a true world effort and if I peek really really close, I can see a twinkle in Charles' eye as he's thinking "That's my boy!".

wow! she looks curvy! i like that on her! And I'm glad she fix her hair... It was a bit "messy" at the marathon.
I don't know if it was posted before but the president of gabon asked her who george looks like and she said "Like all babies he has got a miz of both of us!". Then she said he was at home with the nanny who is prince william's former one AND WITH PRINCE HARRY!:)

For people interested: The bracelet she was wearing and that was seen in other occasions and event is a wedding present from Prince Charles!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well,I guess we have to accept that the gossip papers will never learn to get her name and title correctly...they also call her "Princess Kate"...But anyway,I guess as long as they don´t produce any mean-spirited gossip and hateful articles like they do with other royals,this is something we have to ignore.
Personally I find it a little bit sad that her beautiful name (Catherine) is cropped into "Kate", but if she can live with it,
I can do so too ;) She looked fantastic at the Tusk Conservation Awards, I love her warm smile and joyful personality!
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge look very happy, I am glad to see them at such an elegant event :)

Last edited:
I think she looks much better carrying a little bit of extra weight. I much prefer it to how skinny she looked before she was pregnant. Her hair is shiny and looks great but would prefer for formal ocassions if she wore it off the shoulders. It is lovely to see them both glowing with happiness in these pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom