The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Yes but it was later revealed that the due date was the 19th and not the 13th. So he was just 3 days overdue. But what I meant to say is that we shouldn't rely on the daily mail and get stuck with the 25th as a possible day IMO. It could be thw 27th, 29th, who knows. and in that case she would still be full time.

I was looking back into this thread and saw that photos dated 15 October showed her and William leaving after her 12th week scan. So I say she is well into her 39th week and that her due date is the 29th. :flowers:

I was looking back into this thread and saw that photos dated 15 October showed her and William leaving after her 12th week scan. So I say she is well into her 39th week and that her due date is the 29th. :flowers:
Glad you are with me on this:lol::p;)

:previous: Yes but it was later revealed that the due date was the 19th and not the 13th. So he was just 3 days overdue. But what I meant to say is that we shouldn't rely on the daily mail and get stuck with the 25th as a possible day IMO. It could be thw 27th, 29th, who knows. and in that case she would still be full time.

I don't remember hearing her actual due date. Was that something that came from a news source, or something that William or Kate confirmed?

I definitely agree that we shouldn't trust the DM, or really any news sources. I doubt KP is revealing to anyone the exact date she is expecting.

I don't remember hearing her actual due date. Was that something that came from a news source, or something that William or Kate confirmed?

I definitely agree that we shouldn't trust the DM, or really any news sources. I doubt KP is revealing to anyone the exact date she is expecting.

If memory serves me right Richard Palmer said George was due the 19th and I think he "backed up at hospital sources" (He tweeted this after the birth of P.George). Anyway, I'm sure that even in the case this baby is overdue there is not need to worry: Kate's doctors will certainly monitor the situation and the baby is going to be fine:flowers:

I do believe Catherine's due date was closer to 23rd-25th than 29th. Catherine said it herself that she is due "mid to late April". I don't think she would have said "mid" if her due date is the 29th. They wouldn't have wanted the media sitting around from the 15th if they knew the baby could possibly come in May! That being said, babies come when they're ready and as long as both mum and bub are healthy and comfortable I think we just need to wait as patiently as we can!

I doubt the doctors'd let things go on that long, but it'd be interesting if the baby arrived on General Election day!

I doubt the doctors'd let things go on that long, but it'd be interesting if the baby arrived on General Election day!

May 7th is a long time a way and I wouldn't call that "mid-late April" :)

When we are finally informed she is in labor, or has gone to the hospital, will that discussion stay in this forum or will a new one begin? I'll be at work and want to make certain I can locate things efficiently!

When we are finally informed she is in labor, or has gone to the hospital, will that discussion stay in this forum or will a new one begin? I'll be at work and want to make certain I can locate things efficiently!

Don't worry - it will be a new thread and it will be always at the top of the "Recent discussions" to the right.

According to this astrologer, the baby will be born on May 1st. :flowers: Prediction made last September of 2014. The stars tell all. ;) This astrologer has hedged her bets, though, with a few possibilities.

DATE NEW ROYAL BABY IS DUE…
LINK: https://jennaleighblack.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/new-royal-baby/

TEXT: "The most likely conception date is August 8th [...] This would make her about 7 weeks pregnant with a due date of May 1st 2015 [...] unless we use the weak sesquare aspect exact on May 5th."

Interesting side comment suggesting the sex of the child: "Also William has Venus on Taurus 27°, and you often find in the charts of fathers and daughters that the daughters Mars is conjunct the fathers natal Venus within 5 degrees. It would also semi-square (45°) Prince Georges natal Mars."

Further: "There are a few dates that are good candidates and it will all be a lot easier to see which aspects win through in hindsight. [...] All being well and good the most likely dates for Kate giving birth are March 10th or near April 11th and around May 5th which is most likely the due date Kate and William have been given for a new royal baby entering the world."

Last edited:

Many sites and news sites are going with speculation. Everyone is saying April 25 was her due date as she said mid-late April. Not sure why they thought it was April 25.

Nobody nor the palace has confirmed her exact date. The Palace only confirmed thats he is due in April. Catherine confirmed its mi - late April.

And the wait continues :)

There will be a new thread if the way things went during George, Estelle and the Danish Twins days of Birth around here are anything to go by. :)

I really hope it's not the 29th. I have a routine Family Doctor's Appt that afternoon and since I would really like to join in the fun around here w/fellow Royalty Watchers who care as much as I do... :)

That reminds me, since Mom's going to head over to the nearest big town to us w/my Cousin to do some Grocery shopping after dropping Dad off for Dialysis, I need to ask her to pick up a bottle or two of Italian Soda/Mock Sparkling Wine. For my fellow Canadians, the PC Italian Pomegranate Soda is excellent, especially chilled!!

It's what we toasted a few events/Very Special Gold Medals w/during the Vancouver Winter Olympics and we've been using it ever since. It also happens to be what we toasted Prince George's safe arrival w/too!! :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
On twitter.

A Kensington Palace source has said "We haven't ever confirmed a due date."

I don't think the baby being born on their anniversary is a good thing. I wouldn't want that. It will be years before they can feel good about going away for their anniversary with a child at home having a birthday. A couple of days away would be better.

I don't think the baby being born on their anniversary is a good thing. I wouldn't want that. It will be years before they can feel good about going away for their anniversary with a child at home having a birthday. A couple of days away would be better.

I don't think they'd care- they can go away at other times. I think having their baby born that day would be extra special for them.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The very idea of welcoming their second baby anytime of the year is very beautiful thing. On the eve of their 4th Wedding Anniversary is even extra special.

So is the deadline on hearing any sort of announcement between 7:00am- 10:30pm GMT Time like it was with Prince George?

Maybe she already had the baby and is sitting at home thinking to herself, "I got 'em all fooled!!" :)

I love it! That baby, just like Prince George, has everybody wrapped around it's not-yet-born finger! He or she is comfy inside mommy and it just going to take his/her dear sweet time. "I'm in control!" :p :lol:

I would so have a home or palace birth if I were in her shoes. Her first delivery was supposed to have been textbook, so subsequent babies wouldn't be too much and so much more privacy, I remember reading queen Silvia had her second and third at home

If she is being driven to the hospital at this moment, is there a news blackout until 8am? (5+ hours from now)

So it is possible the baby can arrived before the news of her arriving at the hospital?

Or will KP send out a twitter message regardless of time?

start the chant.

Push it out

Push it out

Last edited:
Mr Terry Hutt - such a Royal fan that he has been at every royal birth since he waited outside Buckingham Palace at age fourteen for the arrival of Prince Charles - is in my newspaper today.

He said that the sure sign that the birth is imminent is the polishing of the brass fingerplates on the hospital doors.

This is always the last thing done - after the disinfecting of the road, (already done twice now), the sniffer dogs, (though there will be one last sniff at the last minute), the practice run of the cars swopping in without hitting the kerb, (which has also already been done).

So if anyone notices the polishing being attended to - that is it.

Also, a lot of the Royal reporters are saying they have been told that they will be given a heads up just before the official announcement of the Duchess going into hospital, so if you want to hear it as early as possible, don't forget these reporters may tweet it first.

Last edited:
I can just imagine but dare not repeat what Kate would #tweet or do any other finger pumping on a keyboard while in labor

I just hope what she does say and do and um... threaten stays private.

Come to think of it.. my ex still has the scar from the bite when his first son was on its way. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom