Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the live web cam show the announcement once its up or are they only focusing on the hospital?

Well a car just arrived at Buck House ...

But I don't hear the sound.
What happened? The image just disappeared.

Last edited:
Baby not arrived yet. Sky news are live there, and there is no confirmation as of yet!

This is exciting! I did not expect that this would happen today. Wishing Catherine and William all the best!

How long after the birth will they announce Baby Cambridge's name?

This is exciting! I did not expect that this would happen today. Wishing Catherine and William all the best!

How long after the birth will they announce Baby Cambridge's name?
Probably the next day or in a few days.

I'm so excited now! The car means the baby is already here right?

I think they trying to fix the cables on The Sun's feed.

Yippieeee! I KNEW today would be the day. So excited!

I think they trying to fix the cables on The Sun's feed.

They switch from "up in th air" to "down to Lindo Wing". Bet they have a camera in front of the palace 's gates.

They switch from "up in th air" to "down to Lindo Wing". Bet they have a camera in front of the palace 's gates.

Could you please give a link to the camera at palace's gates?
Thanks.

I can't believe I'm still awake after being up all night Saturday night/Sunday morning for the Belgian events. Yet alone able to form understandable sentences. :D. So excited!!

Who saw a car driving to Buckingham Palace?

What an awesome birthday present!

Yes, I know the Cambridges aren't thinking about me...but still its pretty exciting. All my friends are texting me to wish me a Happy Birthday and they know I follow the royals...so they are like...hopefully a royal baby born on your day because honestly, the poor thing can be in labor for hours and it might happen on the 23rd.

My thoughts and prayers are for a safe delivery.

Might have to find out the news in the morning.

Webcam back to normal: Lindo Wing entrance. False alarm.

Yes, I know the Cambridges aren't thinking about me...but still its pretty exciting. All my friends are texting me to wish me a Happy Birthday and they know I follow the royals...so they are like...hopefully a royal baby born on your day because honestly, the poor thing can be in labor for hours and it might happen on the 23rd.

Happy Birthday, Zonk!!!

I'm on holiday from Northern Ireland to Florida and have just woken up to this news! I can't get the stupid tv to work!!

Lenora said:
Probably the next day or in a few days.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps they'll announce it on the day. I don't think they'll be like Denmark where you find out the baby's names at it's christening!

Yes indeed, Happy Birthday Zonk!! For my fellow Cdns, CBC News Network has the Lindo Wing entrance in a small window, lower right corner when the aren't on a commercial break.

Just thought...I need to pop in a put a blank DVD in the DVR. Off to do that and refill of ye olde coffee mug too. :)

Could you please give a link to the camera at palace's gates?
Thanks.

I don't know about a link to the palace gates ( I thought she was staying at her parents?) but here's the DM's live feed of the hospital. :flowers:

Just scroll down for it.

The moment Kate arrived at hospital at 6am with William by her side: 'Things progressing well' after Duchess goes into labour

Read more: Kate Middleton goes into labour: 'Duchess of Cambridge and Royal baby progressing well' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is so exciting.Safe delivery to the Duchess!

Thanks for the info. Perhaps they'll announce it on the day. I don't think they'll be like Denmark where you find out the baby's names at it's christening!

Unless they've named the baby already (which I personally think is odd, naming children before they're born), I doubt we'll have the name today. They undoubtedly wont do as our RF in Denmark, because that's not the tradition, but I do think they'll wait a couple of days. You know, look at the baby and see if it looks like a *name* or a *name*.

So happy birthday to you (and potentially the Royal Baby as well), but I am confident, it will be delivered today :flowers:
Bye Bine

You know, look at the baby and see if it looks like a *name* or a *name*.
Looking at Wiliam's photos I can easily imagine him with a name Arthur or George. It is hard to say if a name fits a baby when it is only few hours of old.

Happy Birthday Zonk what a great gift. We could still have some waiting but it's so exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom