Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes LatifaMRM is Mohammed's daughter. LateefaM (that's her twitter name if you wanna follow her) is the daughter of the late ruler sheikh maktoum.

LatifaMRM is not Sheikh Mohammed's daughter, she is the daughter of the late Sheikh Maktoum who was ruler of Dubai.

No...I think it is sheikh mo's daughter...u r confusing her with LateefaM (that's actually her twitter account) :flowers:

sry...didn't mean to be repetitive...i shuda read the rest of the posts beforehand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh btw, Shammas Birthday is on 12th november. Sheikha congratulated her little sister on twitter. (so it should be right lol, guess she knows when her little sister has her birthday) :)

than why aren´t they listet on page 1? I think every known children should be listet there because otherwise it´s very confusing.....:huh: so please administrator could you clear things up? :flowers:
Yes, it is very confusing, not helped by the many contradictory statements being posted.
It seems there will never be agrement on the mothers of Sheikh Mo's children but post #1 has been updated to reflect at least most of the current information.
I need confirmation regarding the mothers of Sheikhas Latifa2 and Maryam2 and their dates of birth.

I do not want to offend anyone but I would not be surprised if it turns out years later, Hamdan also have kids.:ermm: Just like his father!:whistling: Difficult to understand have many kids have Sh. Mo! I think this is horrible. Whether Hamdan could list the names of all his brothers and sisters?:ermm:

is anyone from Dubai royal family invited to William's wedding?

Hi Ladies , Well i can't say much but i went to that party as a VIP guest since my best friend is a royal , so we went together ! and thanks god he was with me and i was a VIP guest , they showed too much respect to me , but no respect for the 180 other girls from all the countries i guess lool Blondes, Brunettes ,Redheads , tall , short ,,,, all kinds of hot girls you have in mind :) !!!
Fazza is fluent in English but he has an accent ,,, his skin is so so so damaged , he needs to do something cause he has such an acne scars , or like a little holes covering his cheeks ! and yes i was asking myself where's that guy from pics , or even where's the poet guy?! yes he's hot even barefoot with a tattered jeans but still NOT that guy i was thinking he was both physically & characteristically :( :( aaaaaaaaand that's why i have a crush on Moe bin hamad al thani at least i've seen him in real once in the world cup bid even if we didn't talk to him we said just hi and he said hi back , but still so HANDSOME :)
I wish fazza would take care of himself , put on some weight , remove those scars , work his English and learn more than one foreign language , marry a wonderful woman as classy as Queen Rania but in a young way , make some babies and stop partying with wrong people, doing stupid things ! Just my opinion , cause i like him and i want him to grab himself a chance and be awesome :)

:previous: Unfortunately that's what hormones does to you!:bang: lol Sorry to drag my personal story here but my face used to be absolutely flawless until October last year when acne took over leaving scars:eek:. I still like Hamdan :wub:just the way he is even though I do think he has lost some weight and I agree with you ^^ he should try gaining a couple pounds, I mean I can only make decisions based on what I see or how he is portrayed on the internet. He seems to have wonderful personality. I wish I could be fortunate to see/meet him someday. Some folks in this forum have seen and met him numerous times and it's no big deal for them.

You can see the difference in his appearance

http://i51.tinypic.com/287hixc.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2d2hpn8.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/4h2jrr.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/30nkdqo.jpg

Growl everybody is so worried about his skin send him a bottle of herbal trim by natures sunshine or a mary kay miracle set and he will be fine.

Today there was a really disappointing article about a fired employee that included a tiny tidbit on Rashid. Seems he has been to drug rehab recently. Poor thing cant catch a break the article had nothing to do with his issues I guess the reporter just felt he needed to throw it in. http://focusuk.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/sh_1847591c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Growl everybody is so worried about his skin send him a bottle of herbal trim by natures sunshine or a mary kay miracle set and he will be fine.

Acne r simply pimples...they make holes in the skin or leave scars only when they r scratched....n it seems to me that hamdan does scratch his acne pimples...

if rashid really has a drug problem this would explain a lot of things......

if really rashid had been through drug rehab...I guess this explains his 'sudden disappearance'...

I think this is unfair speculation, based on a piece of gossip on an anti-Islamic website and I'm surprised the administrators haven't jumped in !

I'd appreciate it if this is not true!!!:bang: Because I really like Rashid! But, unfortunately, a lot of web pages write about it.:sad: Not only does this site! Check it out!

No………………if a person take drugs, he will be sick and very thin, but Rashid is still very strong and get more weight~

rashid isnt oldest marwan is oldest

taking drugs doesn't mean that he will become thin aiimyl. But he will get sick as you said..

i tell here before rashed have drug problem and go hospital and he is a good person he fell allone he dont lke public

honestly, i'm not surprised bout Rashid's drug problem...i actually didn't expect otherwise...but it's still had...hopefully he'll come out of it clean...

Im not suprised about Rashid but with that I find it completely mean spirited that people on here call him rich and spoiled when you have never met him in person. I was just talking to a friend of mine who lives in Means Ky. last night and the discussion came up and she told me some friends of hers are in the horse racing industry and live in the Lexington area and met him at the Ky Derby a couple of years ago and have met other members of the family on other occasions and that they are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.I think he just needs and wants his privacy and people should respect that.

deniz1999 said:
i tell here before rashed have drug problem and go hospital and he is a good person he fell allone he dont lke public

Can anybody blame him for wanting privacy he can't even have a video posted on YouTube without someone making nasty comments saying his hat should say oil instead of diesel. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Posts on the article discussing Sheikh Mohammed & the family have been moved to
Ruling Family of Dubai current events
thread

just wanna say i'm sorry for whatever i posted in this forum
perhaps i did not know anything that is true

ok the guy was reading a poem to Hamdan ..
parts of it shows Hamdan responding to the poem by pridicting the words at the end off the each virse..
the part where he gigled was a funny part that needs time to explain...

I put this here because it included Sheikh Hamdan & Sheikha Shamma

Hamdan Bin Mohammed visits exhibition
Article ** Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom