Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the royals and the girls who go to these kind of parties and sell themself like that, because that is what it is to me, they ( girls) sell themselfs to them................

do agree with you!!! anyway, as mentioned, I find fazza interessting, he has many interests (not these parties or hanging around with these people) as I have...maybe that's why I like him...just get him on the right path!!!

Morning Ladies , Hope everything is okey for you all :)
Please just don't misunderstand me , Don't make me say what i didn't say , i didn't say Fazza is stupid , no i didn't ! He's very cultivated and SMART as we've discussed some current issues ... ! I think it's just normal since he's the crown prince he MUST be smart and cultivated :)
Sofness thanks for your sweet words , but Fazza is used to Hot and Gorgeous girls , he's just fed up of those cheap girls , now he looks for a different girl , he wants a special one not only hot but smart , cultivated , classy and " well raised " , if you see what i mean ! He wants a non-easy prey ,,, remember he has a poem in which he says : do you love me ? or do you love Dirhams ( MONEY) ! cause those girls are there only for Dirhams
and they have a PIMP ,,, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways I need to stop talking about such things still wanna see Fazza again :D I'm sure those who are in Dubai know perfectly what i'm talking about :)
And he definitely needs to STOP being with such people, really he's just ruining his life , spending his money in the wrong way and wasting his time :( !

he's just fed up of those cheap girls , now he looks for a different girl , he wants a special one not only hot but smart , cultivated , classy and " well raised " , if you see what i mean ! He wants a non-easy prey ,

what was it with being cultivated??? these parties , for sure, are the right way to find this "different" girl :bang:

what was it with being cultivated??? these parties , for sure, are the right way to find this "different" girl :bang:

That's what i'm talking about ! can't understand ... I'm just reporting I didn't say something made by myself :)

and how do you know Lina that Fazza3 is looking for the special girl as long as he goes to this kind of parties?

and how do you know Lina that Fazza3 is looking for the special girl as long as he goes to this kind of parties?

because sometimes you will see him sitting in the dunes in the desert with his falcon dreaming of that girl to fall in love with :ROFLMAO:

well! I used to work in a company and have met many royals, including Hamdan, let me say so! they are neither clever nor pure! What i can say about Fazza3!! I think this guy is lonely and confused. if you puzzele he's poems, you would surely find that out. I also have talked with him, even last year when I start my business, i visited Dubai,and had the chance true a german friend to sit and talk with him and i found out that he's quite a funny guy and very helpfull, So from what i know he is a good man but the environment is not ideal and certainly not if one does not have a strong personality.

Last edited:
This pattern is more truthful as to a sheikh than the guy in the pics,make "hamdan” begin to activity or lifelike~
I get to know hamdan because of his money and handsome appearance
His girl is only in his mind but hard to find a illustration in daily life~

Wish him easy and happy always,by the reason of he can reduce my annoyance & worry so far as I can see his face.
Why he could always attractive me~ very fantastic ~_~!

He was the one who said that he's looking for a special girl not a dollars machine and No i don't know why he's giving those parties since he doesn't even have real fun , he's just living randomly !

He was the one who said that he's looking for a special girl not a dollars machine and No i don't know why he's giving those parties since he doesn't even have real fun , he's just living randomly !
You mean that he does nothing in those parties, just watching or what?

At the end of the night he's still LONELY, LOST and CONFUSED! I pity for him...:whistling:

I think this guy is lonely and confused...and i found out that he's quite a funny guy and very helpfull, So from what i know he is a good man but the environment is not ideal and certainly not if one does not have a strong personality.

Exactly the impression I have of him. I am sure that you will think it is a different person seeing him on these parties and seeing him with animals, especially with horses! I like that he is up for anything, skydiving, falcons, endurance race and and and...

I personally do think he is quite a emotional and sentimental person :rolleyes:

hmm...wat do u mean by that???
He does nothing except talking with his guess??
wat abt those hot n gorgeous girls??? not even flirting..;)
GOD!!! if he's no real fun then y wasting money...instead he could have use that in something productive....:S

btw..I'm new here!!

Some girl just posted on Twitter "Fazza3 is officially off the market ?? "... Anyone heard anything?

Some girl just posted on Twitter "Fazza3 is officially off the market ?? "... Anyone heard anything?

who was that???
we all do not know if he is engaged with sheikha sheikha or if it was called off?! anyway, that would not match with the statements of lina :ermm:

who said he doesn't do anything in those parties ?! again i didn't say that ! what i meant by saying he has no REAL fun that he's spending money to have fun so it's not real fun :) IMO , when u spend money to have something u can have without $$ then it's not real !
and yes he's lonely and confused , maybe he must marry a girl he's not in love with which push him to give that kind of parties in order to forget his pain , maybe it's the only way for him to escape ... ! trust me 99% of royals aren't happy with them wives cause in general they marry them only as a facade :) arranged marriage following protocols ! and that's why they have too many wives by the way !

... ! trust me 99% of royals aren't happy with them wives cause in general they marry them only as a facade :) arranged marriage following protocols ! and that's why they have too many wives by the way !

I trust u on that coz u cannot make someone love a person...I guess that's y they try to find real love hence ending up in marrying several times...

But dunt know y...gotta a feeling that he doesn't want to follow the protocols...maybe that's the reason he's not yet married!!!!
who knows....

who said he doesn't do anything in those parties ?! again i didn't say that ! what i meant by saying he has no REAL fun that he's spending money to have fun so it's not real fun :) IMO , when u spend money to have something u can have without $$ then it's not real !
and yes he's lonely and confused , maybe he must marry a girl he's not in love with which push him to give that kind of parties in order to forget his pain , maybe it's the only way for him to escape ... ! trust me 99% of royals aren't happy with them wives cause in general they marry them only as a facade :) arranged marriage following protocols ! and that's why they have too many wives by the way !

yes, it is sad if you have to pay for having fun, to pay to have friends :sad:
I really hope for him (like for all other royals in the gcc) that he will have a wife (or even more) he really is in love with!!! however, I can imagine that he will try to break these rules, that tradition. Hope only the best for him!!!

Maybe all he really really longs is Allah SWT?

Narrated Abu Huraira
Perhaps the Prophet (PBUH) mentioned the following (as Allah's Saying): "If My slave comes nearer to Me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit; I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms. (See Hadith No. 502) [Sahih Bukhari 9.93.628]

regarding marriage, I recently read about couples who wake up at night to pray. if the wife is lazy, sprinkle some water on her. if the hubby is lazy, sprinkle some water on him. I hope Sh Hamdan will be blessed with this by Allah SWT. I hope for his happiness, coz after my surgery I was so sad. & by Allah, when I read him supporting the disabled I was happy. الحمد لله

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new and it's my first post here. :) I need your help. I found two profiles on twitter :
Twitter
Twitter

Both are from Sheikha Maryam, Hamdan's sister? If not, could you help me to find her? And is it possible to talk with her on twit? Or she don't want to talk with foreigners?
I must say that I love your forum. :flowers: And sorry for my english, it's not perfect :sad:

the second link is the real profile (the one with rashid in the avatar)... when you check her folliwing list you can also find other family members and bahraini royals, too...these are real profiles, too (e.g. sheikha, latifa1, maitha......)
i didn´t wrote to her yet but as i recognized it all of them do talk to strangers if they are friendly and respectful... :)

Here I have a list of the Twitter profiles of sh. Mo´s children. I´m very sure that all of them are the real ones.

Maryam:
Twitter

Shaikha:
Twitter

Maitha:
Twitter

Latifa 1:
Twitter

Manal:
Twitter

Maryam 1:
Twitter

Majed:
Twitter

Hamdan:
Twitter

many cousins to find on their follower lists.....but most of their profiles are private.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know if the al maktoum girls are going to those parties, too? or do they actually have to follow the rules?

If you once looked deep into his eyes, you can see it...quite easy...anyway, I am feeling sorry for him :sad:

i think i wanna check out Rashid's before i look into his...so no thanks i'll pass on that one...besides...now there's one less girl for all u Hamdan lovers to compete against....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here I have a list of the Twitter profiles of sh. Mo´s children. I´m very sure that all of them are the real ones.

Latifa 1:
Twitter

many cousins to find on their follower lists.....but most of their profiles are private.

LatifaMRM is not Sheikh Mohammed's daughter, she is the daughter of the late Sheikh Maktoum who was ruler of Dubai.

how can you talk to them in twitter?
and Hamdan is now with any girl that he should marry and he doesn't want ?

Last edited by a moderator:
LatifaMRM is not Sheikh Mohammed's daughter, she is the daughter of the late Sheikh Maktoum who was ruler of Dubai.
i´m very sure she is his daughter... she wrote on twitter about maryam1 and maitha as her sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom