Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I once read on the forum that christina isn't accepted as a sheikha bcoz of her christian orthodox origin. so perhaps she's chancing her religion and as a result also her name... Could you post the link of the information sally?

no, christiana doesnt change name and relogion she grandmother change relogion for she grandpa mother site grandmother from christiana is turkiashcyprus she change religion from muslim is ortodox here link from yesterday greeece chanel interview with christiana and mom www.hellas.gr

u kno i personally would like to see more pics of sheikha al-jalaila...there's so many pics of sheikh mo's other kids n now tons of pics of his new grand kids...but rarely ever any pics of her...n i also wonder if princess haya tags lil' jalaila along everywhere she goes cuz she's often seen traveling...so if anyone has any new pics...please do post...

I think since AlJalila is young I assume she does go everywhere. I somehow like how she is not photographed a lot and her pic's are kept private. If her pictures were made public like Sheikh's other children, then AlJalila would not have a lot of privacy when traveling with her mother (thats if she does).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any pic of sh.Latifa bin Mohammed al maktoum, the mother of Hamad al Sharqi?

I think since AlJalila is young I assume she does go everywhere. I somehow like how she is not photographed a lot and her pic's are kept private. If her pictures were made public like Sheikh's other children, then AlJalila would not have a lot of privacy when traveling with her mother (thats if she does).

totally kno wut u mean...but maybe a pic here or there with her mom or dad would be nice...

DECEMBER 12: HH Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikh Mansur bin Mohammd bin Rashed al-Maktoum attend the Opening Night Gala of 'The King's Speech' during day one of the 7th Annual Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on December 12, 2010 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
daylife

I think this girl is part of the al maktoum family. does anybody know how she is related with them or whose daughter she is?? :)
sorry the link did not appear :huh:
here it is Twitter

here it is Twitter

I think she is one of Mohammad's daughters ; she is mentioning going to her nephew 's birthday and wrote also :

Happy birthday baby sis Al Jaleela <3

Yes i think u are right it makes alot of sense (eventhough I´m not finding those tweets you mentioned) but what irritates me is that sheikh Mo has a daughter with the name Manal, like that girl on twitter.
But this daughter is married and has two children, there are no public appereances by her and she´s president of Dubai Women Establishment.
I can´t imagine that she tweets like that and posts pics like these of her. Besides that she also looks so young and very similar to the other Maktoum girls but sh Hind is not her mother.
It just seems strange to me. :ermm:

maybe she is using her sis name ! if u see one of the tweets she mentions attending Mohammad bin mansour 's birthday ...

Sorry but i dont find those tweets too
I don't think she's Sheikh Mohd daughter
She's surely a cousin

scroll down till you reach the tweet on December the 2nd :flowers:

True, I can't find it
Maybe you are talking about another twitter account

@Warren: Mahra is stated as a child from an unkown-woman.
On her official facebook site it says that her mothers name is Grigorakos Zoe, so her mother is not unknown. Maybe you wanna add this? :)

I just found this (hope it's okay to post the link, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post the link :)): Scheich Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum trifft den Offenbacher Kultmaler Miegel

for those of you who doesn't understand german: Uwe Kampmann, artdealer and gallerist from Offenbach am Main,meets his Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum from UAE, the leader of his Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation, in dialog about frontiers during the bookfair in Frankfurt a.M. 2008. Uwe Kampmann from Offenbach a.M. presented his Highness the drewer and painter Klaus Jürgen Miegel in the Arche Noah globalartproject by the idea of Uwe Kampmann. ++++

It says that Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum visited the bookfair in Frankfurt 2008. But the guy on the picture and in the video (to see the link for the video scroll down on the german page) isn't Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.. I'm pretty confused now. Does anybody know if Majid was in Germany for the bookfair or if they made a mistake and mixed up Majid with another guy? Sorry for the long post but I just wondered what's going on... didn't know Majid has ever been in Germany (beside the race in Aachen)

No it's not Majid
Maybe the picture has nothing to do with the article

Well on the picture is the same guy as you can see in the video. Maybe they used the wrong name. :ermm:

on this site it says that that it was sheikh Khaled bin Laden who visited the showroom of the artist and then it continues with the meeting with Majid. So i think there was the meeting but the pics don´t show it but the visit by Khaled bin Laden.
Kulturkarree – Offenbach am Main

I think this girl is part of the al maktoum family. does anybody know how she is related with them or whose daughter she is?? :)
here it is Twitter

is Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (The 1st), but now she has closed her Twitter account
Sheikha Maryam (The 1st) is full sister of Sheikha Manal

is Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (The 1st), but now she has closed her Twitter account
Sheikha Maryam (The 1st) is full sister of Sheikha Manal

So do you say that Sheikh Mo has another daughter with the name Maryam?? I saw pics on Flickr that said "Maryam (1th) bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum".....:ohmy:
Does he really have two children with the same name? and MORE children?! he already has soo many I think..... :rolleyes:

^^^ interesting development! Is it true?

yes maryam1 and manal are full sisters sheikh mohammed have another childs with other woman ltifa1 sheikh marwan bin mohammed

so there are two more daughters we didn´t know about yet?
I have the feeling the list of his children will get longer and longer for ever :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom