Sheikh Mohammed's Children 1: June 2004-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassinio

Hi everyone!

While waiting for an official genealogy of the Al-Maktoum dynasty to be released, here is a recap of the 17 legitimate children of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum:

1) By his first official wife, HH Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum Al-Maktoum (his first cousin once removed):11 children including 6 sons and 5 daughters.

SONS:

-HH Sheikh Rashid
-HH Sheikh Hamdan
-HH Sheikh Maktoum
-HH Sheikh Ahmed
-HH Sheikh Said
-HH Sheikh Mansour

DAUGHTERS:

-HH Sheikha Manal
-HH Sheikha Maitha
-HH Sheikha Shamsa
-HH Sheikha Hassa
-HH Sheikha Latifa

2) By a woman, sometimes presented as a former Lebanese model:5 children including 1 son and 4 daughters.

SON:

-HH Sheikh Majid

DAUGHTERS:

-HH Sheikha Maryam
-HH Sheikha "Sheikha"
-HH Sheikha Fatima
-HH Sheikha Salamah

3) By a woman, often presented as a German Lady:1 child (said to be the eldest of all).

SON:

-HH Sheikh Marwan bin Rashid Al-Maktoum.

Indeed, the "Dubai International Race" website presents him as a horse-owner baring the name and style of his father.

Precised and correct pictures are welcome for each of them since many people still get confused between Their charming Highnesses Sheikhs Rashid and Hamdan when HH Sheikh Majid is easily recognizable!

Regards,

SC.

Originally posted by cassinio@Jun 30th, 2004 - 6:07 am

-HH Sheikh Marwan bin Rashid Al-Maktoum.

Indeed, the "Dubai International Race" website presents him as a horse-owner baring the name and style of his father.

it's mentioned in another tread that there is an older sheikh marwan al-maktoum - from shk mohammeds generation - are you sure he is not the racehorse owner?

it's mentioned in another tread that there is an older sheikh marwan al-maktoum - from shk mohammeds generation - are you sure he is not the racehorse owner?
exactly, the shk marwan al maktoum horse owner is an older guy who regularly attends races in dxb with mo-ness.

this is NOT Marwan the Elusive

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly, the shk marwan al maktoum horse owner is an older guy who regularly attends races in dxb with mo-ness.

this is NOT Marwan the Elusive
Hello,

I am taking your informations into consideration but I am still waiting for further confirmations since the only Sheikhs with firstnames beginning with an "M" and pretty much of the same generation as Mo, known to me for now, are the five following ones:

-HH Sheikh Majid bin Ubaid Al-Maktoum, 1942.
-HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al-Maktoum, 1942.
-HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Suhail Al-Maktoum, 1944.
-HH Sheikh Murr bin Maktum Al-Maktoum, 1949.
-HH Sheikh Mana bin Khalifa Al-Maktoum, 1949 (brother of the second one).

I guess both pictures of that "old" Marwan and of that "elusive" one would solve the questions.
I am going to check some socialite and horse-riding European magazines since we can see sometimes less known Al-Maktoum Sheikhs.

Regards,
SC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Eugenie@Jun 30th, 2004 - 12:13 am
Does anyone know how old his kids all are?
Hello!

As for the boys:

-HH Sheikh Rashid, c1981
-HH Sheikh Hamdan, c1982
-HH Sheikh Maktoum, c1983
-HH Sheikh Ahmed, c1986
-HH Sheikh Said, ?
-HH Sheikh Mansour, ?

and finally

-HH Sheikh Majid, c1988.

SC.

Manal is according to reports the daughter of Mo's (ex) Lebanese wife, not Hind. There are many people on this board that verify this statement.

Originally posted by La la@Jun 30th, 2004 - 11:32 am
Manal is according to reports the daughter of Mo's (ex) Lebanese wife, not Hind. There are many people on this board that verify this statement.
You mean they're still checking or they have already verified?

SC.

Already verified. There are some on this board that have been to/lived in Dubai and done some serious research :rolleyes: about the al-maktoums and verified this.

Cassinio----

the elusive Marwan is not a public entity. i don't think his last name is 'maktoum'. the marwan al maktoum that is a horse owner is an older guy who occasionally wears bright orange dishdashas giving him the nickname 'Shk Tango' from the softdrink. he is seen with mo quite frequently at Nad al Sheba. (usually looking over mo's shoulder while mo is being interviewed.)

La la---

Any confirmation on Lebanese wife still being married or are they divorced. I hear 50% still married, 50% not.....kinda confused. And let us not forget the rumors of Hind & Mo expecting a new baby.

What is known about the Lebanese wife? Has she always kept this "low profile"? Did you ever hear of her attending any functions, mingling with the public while living there or is Dubai too teeny-weeny an emirate for two Mrs. Mos?

I wonder which month Hind is in? :blush:

I would have given the UAE cuties thread a name like Hunks from the Gulf or something..... :blush:

Mo fits into so many different threads.. I think he's probably the most mentioned of all UAE royals....

If Hind is pregnant - will it be mentioned when she gives birth? That's her 12th child?

How old is Hazza? Lala, he kind of reminds me of your beloved Ahmed.. :flower:

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 7:36 pm
me thinks the hottie Hazza is mid 30's. he is also married. :cry:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,how old sheikh marwan bin mohammed -- and where is he now --- is he really like look his father ------------ anybody tell me ----

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 7:36 pm
Hazza is in his late 30's. he is married and has 5 children. Eldest is around 11

Originally posted by La la@Jun 30th, 2004 - 11:32 am
Manal is the daughter of mo's ex-lebenese wife. Malas mother is living in DXB while Manal is living with her aunt. Manal got engaged to Shk.Zayeds's son recently

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 18th, 2004 - 11:29 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 18th, 2004 - 11:29 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-QueenB@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 7:36 pm
Hazza is in his late 30's. he is married and has 5 children. Eldest is around 11 [/b][/quote]
Do you know if Fatima's sons have multiple wives, apart from Mansour? The elder ones like Mohammed, Hamdan and Hazza. Who is sheikh Abdullah married to?

Originally posted by La la+Jul 19th, 2004 - 5:35 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 19th, 2004 - 5:35 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 18th, 2004 - 11:29 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-QueenB
@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 7:36 pm

Hazza is in his late 30's. he is married and has 5 children. Eldest is around 11
Do you know if Fatima's sons have multiple wives, apart from Mansour? The elder ones like Mohammed, Hamdan and Hazza. Who is sheikh Abdullah married to? [/b][/quote]
Shk Abdullah is married to a far cousin and has a daughter who is about 2 years old and they are expecting their second child soon.Im not sure about the multiple wifes, but if they did we would of heard something

On Forbes.com there's the article on Mo - Arabian Knight... there's also a closeup for those of you who collect Mo's pictures.... especially because he doesn't allow you to save any from his site..... :)
Any news on the Rashid wedding? Did Haya set her 'celebration' for October?

Ramadan will be in Oct. So doubt the celebration will be then. Thinking Nov. it is quite nice in DXB then and it would be perfect for outdoor events.

That Forbes article is at least a year old.

QueenB said:
On Forbes.com there's the article on Mo - Arabian Knight... there's also a closeup for those of you who collect Mo's pictures.... especially because he doesn't allow you to save any from his site..... :)
Any news on the Rashid wedding? Did Haya set her 'celebration' for October?

La la said:
It is hunky Hamdan. This pic is old, isn't it? This pic or a similar pic of Hamdan is in our Yahoo Group.

WAM replay of the dream boy. They probably had so many requests from the teenage girls at the Hamdan Forever Fan Club they had to run it again, lol.

I tell them apart this way: Rashid has sharper, birdlike features, a harder face. Hamdan is a bit taller with a softer face and the big soft Bambi eyes. He also has a little scar that cuts into the hair of his right eyebrow. Hamdan looks more like his father to me than Rashid...but a younger, better looking, perfectly proportioned version. He is gorgeous. Shouldn't this hunk be in the movies?

Hinds son's are (in order from eldest 2 youngest)
Rashed
Hamdan
Maktoum
Ahmed
Saeed

For the Morrocon wife her son's and daughters are(not in order)
Shamsa
Metha
Majed
Dont know the other but they are 4 in total, for my understanding its 2 girls and 2 boys..

Just mentioned that coz there was a mix up on who's who's son...

La la said:
Is that Majid? This is the first time I see his face in close-up. Come on, he's not that bad-looking. He looks better than Rashid in my opinion. But really, we need more pics of these boys. :D He looks more in shape now than when he was hugging his Papa. Sheikha Maitha and sheikh Majid are said to be born to Mo's Moroccan wife.
I could of swore that Wife#2 was Lebanese. Oh well.:)

She might have been his second wife (I think they're divorced now however) and the Moroccan woman his third wife- you just never know. He must have married them around the same time as the children from these ladies are pretty close by and behind. :confused:

Last edited:
You never know with Shk. Mo. The man seems to have a revolving door of wives. Does anyone know if this Sheikh Marwan bin Mo exists? There probably about a few Marwans, just like a few Hamdans (the son of Mo is sooo sexy) or Rashids. ::shrugs shoulders::

i want to answer the question about SheikhMarwan

THERE IS AN ANNOYING DISREGARD TO THIS YOUNG MAN AND ITS A SHAME. HE IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS FATHER (I HAVE MET HIM TWICE IN LONDON..HE IS FRIENDS WITH MY COUSIN SO I KNOW.) ALTHOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE HIS FATHER HIS HAIR IS GINGER/RED . I WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM 26/28 YEARS OF AGE-MAYBE EVEN YOUNGER. I DONT KNOW. HE WAS VERY DIGNIFIED AND QUIET AND IT MUST BE VERY HARD THAT NOBODY RECOGNISES HIM AS MOHAMMEDS SON UNLESS THEY KNOW HIM OR THE FAMILY. PLEASE GUYS COME ON, JUT BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY SON TO HIS MOTHER, DOENT MEAN HE IS ANY LESS OF A SHIEKH. HEY GIRLS - HE IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY, AND VERY VERY TALL. ALSO VERY STYLISH, AND HAS FRIENDS FROM ALL LEVELS. HE IS NO WAY SNOBBY, IN FACT HE IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH.

777:

it has already been stated on here that Marwan is very down to earth. i think most of the fascination about Marwan is -what is he like? and how does he play into the power politics of the Mak'clan. Obviously he is not titled. And rumor is he is on very good relations with some very important people in the inner sanctum of Mo's life. but he essentially has the best of both worlds-daddy's money & momma's freedom.

Rashid is the official first son. Hamdan is the favored son. What is Marwan? If you do to the math, Mo married Hind shortly after Marwan was born. I've heard that the Mo+Hind union was arranged by Rashid to calm his golden boy son down. (25yrs later he is still sowing those wild oats.) Also it seem Mo has a lot to prove to Europe (not necessarily to the States) and Mo seems to be the kinda guy that takes everything personally.

Can't help but feel that some of his over sized ambition and drive has something to do with the failed relationship between Mo and Marwan's mommy.

Just to be clear, 777, most people on this board are very curious about Marwan but not in a malevolent way. Just genuinely interested about this young man who seems to have everything going for him except that dark cloud of a man that sired him.

777 said:
i want to answer the question about SheikhMarwan

THERE IS AN ANNOYING DISREGARD TO THIS YOUNG MAN AND ITS A SHAME. HE IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS FATHER (I HAVE MET HIM TWICE IN LONDON..HE IS FRIENDS WITH MY COUSIN SO I KNOW.) ALTHOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE HIS FATHER HIS HAIR IS GINGER/RED . I WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM 26/28 YEARS OF AGE-MAYBE EVEN YOUNGER. I DONT KNOW. HE WAS VERY DIGNIFIED AND QUIET AND IT MUST BE VERY HARD THAT NOBODY RECOGNISES HIM AS MOHAMMEDS SON UNLESS THEY KNOW HIM OR THE FAMILY. PLEASE GUYS COME ON, JUT BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY SON TO HIS MOTHER, DOENT MEAN HE IS ANY LESS OF A SHIEKH. HEY GIRLS - HE IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY, AND VERY VERY TALL. ALSO VERY STYLISH, AND HAS FRIENDS FROM ALL LEVELS. HE IS NO WAY SNOBBY, IN FACT HE IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH.

no one has multiple wives except mansour. tahnoun has an iraqi wife (iraqi british). called layla and FREAKING STUNNING!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom