Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed al Maktoum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 21 years older than I am and I still find him incredibly attractive. If he (or any man) were single and I loved him, age wouldn't matter to me.

Silver Charm, are you an Arab woman living in the Middle East? I'm just curious why your marriage was arranged.

Yes, he is! There is something about his eversmiling face and youthful eyes. He also looks very well-built even if it is hard to tell through his dishdasha. :wub:

Sorry if I confused y'all. My marriage is not arranged. As a matter of fact as I was preparing to walk down the aisle my mom leaned to me and said 'You know, you don't have to marry him'.

I did, anyways.

La la: oh, he's very well built. I saw him once in London. He was wearing pants and a shirt. He's average height (I always thought he was taller) but all in all he is quite "dashing", as the Britons say. Oh yeah, his voice is also quite s-e-x-y.

I have many Jewish friends who have arranged marriages, and they are all very happy. "Arranged" doesn't mean the prospective spouses can't say no; it's more that the families agree there would be a good match if the prospective spouses get along.

Silver Charm, I simply misunderstood your previous posts. :flower:

On another note, I wonder if he knows women find him so attractive.

Do you think the sheikhas disapprove of him marrying a European lady? My first thought was that if he hasn't taken a sheikha for a wife then he must really love his European wife. But if he is a womanizer, then he might as well have taken a sheikha for a wife too.

I guess they would disprove. They even have problems with their sheikhs marrying non-sheikhas...so a European would most probably never be accepted.

How true is it that he has a European wife anyway? Could she just be a girl-friend as opposed to wife?

Emiratis marrying non-Emiratis is GREATLY looked down upon. But the only person to tell any of the Maktoums what to do is Baba Zayed and it's my personal opinion he's given up on them (the Maktoums). It's well known in the Emirates that the rulers of Abu Dhabi don't think much of the Dubai aristocracy.

Supposing he is married to European lady and his children with her; are they considered Sheikhs and Sheikhas? It must be hard for his wife.They probably look nothing like Emiratis, but do they have the same rights as their fathers nieces and nephews have?

La la: I don't think Shk Ahmed's wife or kids have titles of any sort since his marriage is not 'official'. My friends and I always used to drool over the kids that were from mixed marriages. They are GORGEOUS!!! Huge brown eyes, tanned skin (not white or dark), thick dark hair that gets sun highlights, I could go on for days......

Pallas Athina: Abu Dhabi does not have one tenth of the social problems Dubai has. I don't think the Sheikhs of Abu Dhabi are any different per se. But they run their city much differently. I'm not going to go into specifics on a public chat board. Email me and I'll tell you.

I wonder how often he sees his wife and kids. Hypothetically, do you think you could be in a long distance marriage like that?

I have mailed you now as I want to know more about the UAE Silver charm.

I thought his family (Sheikh Ahmeds) lived in Dubai with him. So isn't any of Baba Zayeds wives non-Emiratis? Sheikha Fatima would never have approved (if her opinion counts) of it.

Assuming he is married and has kids, his children are officially Sheikhs. But I still doubt he is married.... After all Shk. Maktoum is married to a beautiful Moroccan lady and has 2 children from her and they are known as Sheikhs.

Silver charm: the mixed marriage kids are truly beautiful. I once met this blonde (and I mean Scandinavian blonde) guy who said his mother was American and his father Emirati. It was so weird hearing him talk in Arabic.

SM is said to have a son from a Swedish lady (not sure if he's legit or not) but apparently he looks exactly like SM but is a blonde version.... True or not, I am not sure....

SZ... I believe he has a Moroccan and a Pakistani wife. Once again, this is all based on talk you hear from people. And they are very careful to "whisper" it to you. Whether that is because it is unacceptable or whether because you shouldn't be discussing the royal family, I am not sure.

You mean Sheikh Mohammed? I also read it somewhere but I think it was an English lady. Anyway I still can not grasp it!

Hmmm... maybe she's English. Maybe I said Swedish because of that story you told us....

Sheikh Zayed having a Pakistani wife is not impossible. He used to spend two months a year hunting in Pakistan and owns some palaces there as well. I know he has some schools/colleges there.

Is it Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid people refer to when saying Sheikh Mohd or someone else?

Speaking of Sheikh Ahmed, I suppose he can not resist all those tempting air-hostesses. Has he hit on local women as well? I think not, then he would be in trouble.

Originally posted by pallas athina@May 8th, 2004 - 8:49 pm
Thanks! I had read awhile ago that he was not married so I was wondering if he was gay or had an unofficial Western wife.  I think he is very handsome.
Hi,

Do you remember where you read that he was not married? Most interviews are about his career and anything related to that. If you find it, let me know. B)

Are you saying that Western wives can't be offical wives?

Do none of the other Emirates have western wives.......

Can someone post the links to pictures of the children of some of the western ladies

Thank you for the link!

Some sheikhs have foreign wives but of arab origin i.e. Moroccan, Lebanese, Palestinian etc. but I have yet to hear about someone with a 'white' wife. If they have one they are probably not official.

I've heard of plenty of them having white wives American and Swedish and they were married and the children are titled....

It just seems terrible for a law to be enacted to allow men to only marry Emirati women.

Silver Charm, did you ever get my email about the differences between the different emirates?

Originally posted by Lalla Meriem@May 16th, 2004 - 11:13 pm
I've heard of plenty of them having white wives American and Swedish and they were married and the children are titled....

It just seems terrible for a law to be enacted to allow men to only marry Emirati women.
but aren't Arabic women also white :unsure: ,i mean i know they have dark hair...is it the same race as white...or it's just called Arabic?'
i don't have a clue?? :unsure: :unsure:

I believe the race is actually scoped under Asian. That is what a former boyfriend of mine, who was Palestinian, told me anyway. I have plenty of Arab friends who consider themselves "white."

In the Sham countries they aren't even all dark haired. Blonde blue eyed children are pretty common in Syria, Palestinian areas, ect..... It is only the closer you move down the gulf that they become darker. However, the color of ones skin is never an accurate picture to their race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom