Princess Haya current events 2: February-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks nice in that shade of blue. Well, at least I love her in it.

HRH Princess Haya launches Emirates Arthritis Foundation

Under the patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE Ruler of Dubai, the Dubai Bone and Joint Center today proudly announced the launch of the Emirates Arthritis Foundation (EAF), an establishment whose purpose is to increase awareness and education about arthritis in the region and improve the quality of life for arthritis patients through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of the disease...

http://www.ameinfo.com/82725.html

Picture from ameinfo.com

Attachments

• 23939-haya.jpg
    23939-haya.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 394
P Haya photo

Thanks Desertrosemrk, for yet another nice picture of PHaya. Have you ever noticed that there are some royals who are so naturally poised and comfortable in the public eye. (I am camera-shy so I am impressed with this nice trait in PH). She looks very relaxed and happy to be there. ;)

...but they love looking at other men's wives.

How come a men can divide or share time to be with 3 differents wives!?:confused:

French first lady Bernadette Chirac, Princess Haya wife of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rachid al-Maktoum, UAE Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai and Nazek Hariri wife of slain former Lebanese premier Rafiq Hariri are welcomed by students the opening ceremony of the French school Lycee Georges Pompidou in Dubai 23 April 2006.

photos by Rabih Moghrabi, from profimedia

Attachments

• NWS-963858.jpg
    NWS-963858.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 329
  • NWS-963862.jpg
    NWS-963862.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 458
  • NWS-963807.jpg
    NWS-963807.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 546
  • NWS-963923.jpg
    NWS-963923.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 315
  • NWS-963952.jpg
    NWS-963952.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 501
  • NWS-963954.jpg
    NWS-963954.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 399
  • NWS-963985.jpg
    NWS-963985.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 581
Chirac's wife opens French college at Academic City

By Emmanuelle Landais, Staff Reporter

Dubai: The much awaited French college at Academic City was inaugurated on Sunday by Bernadette Chirac, wife of French President Jacques Chirac.
Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Nazek Hariri, wife of the late Rafik Hariri were also present.
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Education/10035173.html

I saw Princess Haya yesterday at The Races in Newmarket for The 1000 Guineas,she looks really nice she was with her husband Sheikh Mohammed,his horse came 4th!.She looked very happy and seems to be a very nice person.

from wireimage :

Princess Haya of Jordan, daughter of former King Hussein and half-sister of King Abdullah on the second day of the Royal Windsor Horse Show, May 12, 2006, held in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
2006 Royal Windsor Horse Show – Day 2 - May 12, 2006

and for pictures of Haya at Queen Elizabeth's private birthday dinner, go here

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 955
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,130
Haya looks like she's dyed her hair again, I really wish she wouldn't it never look to be in good condition when it's dyed.

she is such a lovely person!!! She doesn't care so much about her appearence. Compare it with Queen Rania, if Haya wants she could buy not borrow, like Queen Rania lately said, all her clothes, gowns etc. She is so down to earth and so natural. Is there nobody here who thinks the same?

And I think her marriage with Sheikh Rachid is just a love match. And I hope it will last forever...

beautiful smiles from Princess Haya at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, May 12, 2006. from Corbis:

HRHPrincessHaya2.jpg

HRHPrincessHaya3.jpg

Not my favorite princess but i do like what she's wearing , absolutely lovely , beautiful lady :)

I like the dress, but she could have worn different shoes. She looks nice though.

Oh my goodness! What is Haya wearing?! It looks like an uglier version of the von Trapp family curtains!The hairstyle is quite ageing as well.

RhapsodyBrat said:
beautiful smiles from Princess Haya at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, May 12, 2006. from Corbis:

wow Haya is my best best royal lasdy
i just love her

Little_star said:
Oh my goodness! What is Haya wearing?! It looks like an uglier version of the von Trapp family curtains!
me too, first thing came to my mind was curtains version :confused: :eek:

well, IMO she could have chosen a plain-colored shawl or wrap instead. :)

RhapsodyBrat said:
beautiful smiles from Princess Haya at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, May 12, 2006.
I hate it when she dyes her hair!!! She looks sooo pretty with her natural hair color.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
sommone said:
I like the dress, but she could have worn different shoes. She looks nice though.

Believe it or not, that was the first thing I noticed! The shoes. ;) The dress is Valentino and on the runway was worn belted to kind of break up the pattern. The shawl was not seen and I have no idea whether or not PH wore the belt. She might be too small to carry it off--although I don't think the shawl added anything to the whole ensemble. The whole thing just kind of envelopes her.

I agree with all who've posted they would prefer PH stop dying her hair. If she only knew how many people would love to have her natural color! And it is damaging to her hair. I've noticed that some of her recent hairstyles seem reminiscent of upsweeps worn by her mother.

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, waters a tree during a ceremony marking the foundation of Al Noor centre for children with special needs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 23, 2006. The centre will provide educational services to special needs children of various ages and nationalities

from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 611
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 664
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 701
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 869
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures. I love that shade of blue Haya is wearing, very nice pictures.

the pictures are really nice,I think she looks very much like her mother in these pictures.

She looks stunning as always ..

Allah ye7meeha sho 6aybeh w ammoura...

God bless her :D

purple_platinum said:
French first lady Bernadette Chirac, Princess Haya wife of General Sheikh Mohammed .... and Nazek Hariri wife of slain former Lebanese premier Rafiq Hariri are welcomed by students the opening ceremony of the French school Lycee Georges Pompidou in Dubai 23 April 2006.

As with this example above, I personally feel that if there wasn't a picture of the three notable ladies present, I might not have given a second look to the article about this school being opened. I think the celebrities are the "hook" to get you to look at a news article in more depth, so that is a good thing.

I also have to agree with lizz (I think it was) who mentioned all the balls and parties and dinners the celebs attend. I too would like to see these held to a bare minimum and use the money for the charity they are helping. With some of these parties, it can really add up, but I suppose in the end, the attendees to the ball have to pledge alot of money to the cause, thus paying for the party as well as giving to the charity. My charity work has always been a hands-on volunteer thing with no parties (well, maybe we meet at the Pizza Place afterwards, but we pay our own bills). :D

RhapsodyBrat said:
... i find it funny that she's dedicated herself to feeding the poorest of the poor while governing an organization where only the moneyed can join (since we all can't just buy horses)...i wonder how will she reconcile these two super-separate worlds...)

This is what is called Networking. When she is at the horse stuff, they know she represents the poor charity and will often give a donation (if not from the heart, at least to impress PH as the head of the horse organization). It is done all the time. May not be altruistic, but it gets the money to the right places. :p

How tall is PH? In one picture with a horse at a riding event, she barely came up to the bridle. Is she even 5 feet tall? She really is a most photogenic and down to earth looking person. I really like her and admire all she is doing for charities. My hat is off to you, PH.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom