Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Interesting to note that it is Sheikh Majid, a son who's mother is unknown, who is doing the official acknowledgements of his two half-brothers.
from Gulf News:
Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, congratulated Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Shaikh Maktoum Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai on the first anniversary of their accession.

He expressed his gratitude and happiness at the trust bestowed by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad...

"As we celebrate this occasion, which stands as evidence of the wise vision of Shaikh Mohammad, we recall a year of achievements that prove that both Shaikh Hamdan and Shaikh Maktoum deserve this great trust and responsibility," Shaikh Majid said.

i was going to make a comment on the pics but maybe is too much for this forum :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Hamdan attended the closing ceremony of Dubai Shopping Festival on 15th of February.
Also he congratulated the winners of annual Ideal Arab Mother and Family Awards.
Some old information about the award is here and here
The photo from the 2009 Awards
All I know is that The Ideal Arab Mother 2009 is from Sudan and Ideal Arab Family 2009 is from Egypt:flowers:

-----------

New photo gallery from the recent events (Google translate says that it's "fishing championship" :D Erm...fishing in the desert?)

His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed To Lead Evening Of Poetry At Dubai International Poetry Festival 2009

His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, will lead a scintillating evening of poetry reading on 7 March as part of the activities of the Dubai International Poetry Festival 2009.

His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation which is organizing the Festival, will also participate in the session... - Source

Hamdan Bin Mohammed attends camel festival at Al Marmoom

WAM

:ohmy:Serieously he looks skinny even on the new pics! Oh my!
And i don't think Sheikha's cook... loool i'm actually sure!

i agree he does look skinny in the face. he yo-yo's alot with his weight, i wonder if he has stretch marks anywhere:wacko:

I agreed with all of you!!!! I can believe how skinny he´s now :eek:

Honestly i prefer him with some junk in the trunk ;). His bone needs some meat.:ROFLMAO:

Can we please move on?
I think we've discussed Hamdan's weight quite enough.

Thank you

Humera
Dubai Moderator

Did anyone watch the Poetry Festival yesterday?? i wanted to watch it but i don't know where to see it... anyone have any idea?? Maybe on youtube??
**Thks.... =)

thkss for the video... =)
I am sure there's people here in this forum that speaks arabic..What were his poems about?? one i know he kind talks about judgement day..must be about religion but what about the others?? Thanks again... =P

thkss for the video... =)
I am sure there's people here in this forum that speaks arabic..What were his poems about?? one i know he kind talks about judgement day..must be about religion but what about the others?? Thanks again... =P
There's one which end with the words "change the world" and starts with "The sadness of my eyes cloud rain concerns" or something like that. That's just Google translate. I don't think that poetry can be translated right even by professional translator. And what about Internet automatic translator:D
Anyway, it seems to me that this poem is mostly about the feelings and inner state of the character. And I think that this one is more personal than religious. That's only my perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom