Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010-February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel attended today at Growth Day at the Clarion Sign Hotel in Stockholm.
A bad photo from a blog
Because I can
Maybe they will put a photo tomorrow at the royal court´s website.

:previous:

Here are some pics of the event Daniel attended yesterday:

Prince Daniel attending the Growth Day at the Clarion Sign Hotel in Stockholm,
April 5, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Daniel is the patron of the World Transplant Games in Gothenburg.
World Transplant Games is a competition for organ transplant recipients worldwide. 17 to 24 June 2011, Gothenburg to host the international games. Daniel, who is himself a kidney transplant, is patron of the World Transplant Games in 2011, Daniel visits Gothenburg and World Transplant Games in connection with the games first day and the inauguration on 18 June.
Prins Daniel blir högste beskyddare av World Transplant Games i Göteborg | Sponsring Sponsringstrategi Sponsra Sponsorskap Sponsorship – Tango Sponsring

I think these "World Transplant games" will be an excellent assignment for him. It would be hard to find a better fit for the "job".

Prince Daniel is looking excellently well. For a while after the wedding, he was pale and probably very tired. I think it's really fine to see him working by himself. He has taken to his new life very well.

Haha, I thought about top gun too. He looks great. Kinda sexy:)

Did Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attend the royal wedding? I heard that they did. If they didn't, did any members of the Swedish royal family attend the royal wedding?

nascarlucy said:
Did Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attend the royal wedding? I heard that they did. If they didn't, did any members of the Swedish royal family attend the royal wedding?

They did....pictures are in the Royal wedding thread and fashion threads....

SLV said:
Was Daniel in the army/navy/airforce once? I don't know if there is conscription in Sweden. He looks as if he has done this before.

I think there is military service in Sweden and I remember reading that he was in the army for some time. Not sure if it's compulsory though.

Prince Daniel inaugurated the theme week "A healthier Sweden" at Raby School
in Upplands-Bro, outside Stockholm on Monday, May 9, 2011. The event
included a joint walk with the school's pupils.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Looks like it's "so-far-so-good" for Prince Daniel. Love the pictures of him with the crowds, it looks like the people like him and he likes being with them.

Daniel has spent much of his life to training and entrepreneurship in healthcare and showed a genuine interest in activities at Mid Sweden University and the National Winter Sports Centre.
- For me, this is a little Christmas, said Daniel during the visit.

National Winter Sports Centre is a research collaboration with four institutions at Mid Sweden University. The aim is to be a world-leading venue for research and innovation in winter sports, health and also for sports equipment.

During his tour Daniel was shown a review of various laboratory environments, for example, measures the strength and conditioning. Daniel got also to test his stomach muscles and stability. Training hours had paid off, and Daniel got very good muscle scores.
Prins Daniel besökte Mittuniversitetet

Photos from Monday:
USB-Smycken & Retrotelefoner, Teknik för tjejer! - TrulyFriend

Last edited:
Prince Daniel is currently watching the fotballgame between Sweden and Finland on Råsunda. He was just shown on TV. No Victoria next to him

Daniel will attend The International 21st Puijo Symposium ("Physical Exercise, Ageing and Disability – Current Evidence") on the 29th June in Kuopio, Finland.
Program of the day here:
The International 21st Puijo Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom