Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monic the pic was posted by Huda.

Well this portrait was released same day that Royal Court announced Queen Rania´s fourth pregnancy.

Oh, I must have overlooked this.... Perhaps I got enchanted by the picture too much and didin't pay enough attention, sorry Huda - I've already corrected the post.

A nice picture of the king

Is this with King Hussein

Great image of Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein with Prince Hussein

The image of the King with his son Hashim

Wow reeda2000, you are right. You have an eagle eye :)

Wow reeda2000, you are right. You have an eagle eye :)
I agree with you - they're really alike, like cousins or an uncle and his niece... Are they related somehow?

They really look alike. If you look at the pictures, she could be his daughter or sister. Thank's Reeda.

They are related monic, King Faisal I of Iraq (the grandfather of Faisal II) was the brother of King Abdullah I of Jordan (great-great grandfather of Iman), and the grandmother of Faisal II (Iraq's queen Huzaima) was the twin sister of Jordan's first queen Musbah (wife of Abdullah I, great-great grandmother of Iman). Additionally the other grandfather of Faisal II was Ali bin Hussein (for a short time king of the Hijaz), he was a brother of both King Faisal I of Iraq and King Abdullah I of Jordan.

They really look alike. If you look at the pictures, she could be his daughter or sister. Thank's Reeda.

They are related monic, King Faisal I of Iraq (the grandfather of Faisal II) was the brother of King Abdullah I of Jordan (great-great grandfather of Iman), and the grandmother of Faisal II (Iraq's queen Huzaima) was the twin sister of Jordan's first queen Musbah (wife of Abdullah I, great-great grandmother of Iman). Additionally the other grandfather of Faisal II was Ali bin Hussein (for a short time king of the Hijaz), he was a brother of both King Faisal I of Iraq and King Abdullah I of Jordan.
Thank you Veram - there's a compelex family relation between the two but it is, nevertheless. That's where Iman's and Faisal's likeliness comes from - now I understand everything - thank you once again! :flowers::flowers:

Thank you Veram - there's a compelex family relation between the two but it is, nevertheless. That's where Iman's and Faisal's likeliness comes from - now I understand everything - thank you once again! :flowers::flowers:

You are welcome, monic.
Yes the family relation is very complex - even more complex than I described it: the queens Huzaima of Iraq and Musbah of Jordan were first cousins of their respective husbands, Ali bin Hussein's wife his second cousin etc. etc. - not at all unsusual in ME (not only royal) families.

Pic was online at old QRania´s website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom