Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had two birthday parties on different days? I notice the King has the same shirt but a different color. Blue and red. P.S. is also wearing a different shirt, the queen too? Not sure if that is right.

I agree Humera Prince Hashem looks very much like his mother, he and Salma are two super cute kids! :wub: I didn't even notice the different clothes. I just assumed it was one party for both, but I guess not. I like QR in the pink better, she looks relaxed and comfortable. I think Prince hussein looks quite older than the other pics I've seen of him.

Hi there Humera,

I totally agree with you, Prince Hashem is looking more like his mother...... I saw photo from petra news yesterday and I was thinking this myself and there u said it!!!!
Very beautiful pictures Humera!!!! and beautiful family!!!!!! MASHALLAH!!!
A Scooby doo cake!!!!! Yum yum!!! Its must be Princess Salma's favourite!!!!

Princess Iman, Princess Salma and Prince Hashem have blonden hair like their grandmother Princesss Muna (formerly Antoniette Gardenier) a british born..... same gene from her..........

http://www2.warnerbros.com/scoobydoo2/

Humera said:
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! and very rare.
Prince Hashem is looking more like his mother. I also see Prince Feisal's twins there.
Looks like they had two parties, as the caption says, for both princesses. Very sweet.

They're both gorgeous!!!!
Claudia Lisa Remy can u post the full pic of your avatar please? Hashem looks adorable!!!

Thanks for the pictures, all the children look adorable! I love the Scooby Doo cake, the Princess has good taste!

Wonderful pictures thanks:)Children are very cute:lol:

Thanks,It's always nice to see pics of childen gathered,the little Hashem is getting cute:flowers: ,sorry no offence,but he wasn't beautiful when he was a new born baby.

I think Hashem is more and more look like his father King Abdallah ,I think QR agrees with me:lol: ,didn't she say that somewhere in an interview last year while visiting USA

The eldest son is going on royal duties all by himself. DidN't see any family members with him. Kind of neat to see. He is 13 now? Nice photos. Merci.

the childrens are so cut. a very lucky beautiful familiy.

many babys has after the born blond hairs and then they get her real hair color.

Wow he looks like such a professional! I wonder if they can take him seriously in his little army outfit lol:) .

TamaraKhan said:
Thanks,It's always nice to see pics of childen gathered,the little Hashem is getting cute:flowers: ,sorry no offence,but he wasn't beautiful when he was a new born baby.

I think Hashem is more and more look like his father King Abdallah ,I think QR agrees with me:lol: ,didn't she say that somewhere in an interview last year while visiting USA

i totally agree. i watched the royal tour yesterday and there were baby pictures of king abdullah and he totally looked like little prince hashem :lol:

They are very cute children! And growing up very fast!

no one of the children has a blue eyes like their father king abdullah.

Joumana said:
no one of the children has a blue eyes like their father king abdullah.

What children? For me all kids have brown eyes like Queen Rania.

What languages do the children speak?

I'm sure they speak Arabic and English, at least.

Nawal said:
What children? For me all kids have brown eyes like Queen Rania.

If I may, I think that Joumana simply forgot the "t" at the end of the "no". That way it would read "Not one of the children has blue eyes like their father." Or maybe she meant "none" either way I think this is a simple spelling error and not that she was trying to say something else.:flowers: Pardon me for getting involved though.

p.s. does anyone know where I can find the pic that Reeda2000's avatar(post #43) has been made from? I have been looking all over these threads and I can't seem to find them, can anyone help me out?

Last edited:
Aurora810 said:
p.s. does anyone know where I can find the pic that Reeda2000's avatar(post #43) has been made from? I have been looking all over these threads and I can't seem to find them, can anyone help me out?
The picture was posted by Salma in KA & QR current events part 21 (last picture). The picture was made at same day, when they made the Christmas card picture.

asturiana said:
The picture was posted by Salma in KA & QR current events part 21 (last picture). The picture was made at same day, when they made the Christmas card picture.

Thanks so much! Not sure how I missed that pic and then to try and find it I wasn't going back far enough, I thought the pic might have been more recent than January. Thanks, again!

I didn't visited this thread for a while, and I'm quite happy of having visited it today...What a nice family King Abdullah has! Queen Rania and him seems to be the kindest parents in the world. These three children are very sweet and good looking. :flowers: :wub:

Vanesa.

The kids are really growing up. Hussein is getting very tall, Iman and Salma are pretty girls, and little Hashem looks like a mischevous little thing!!:flowers:

I wonder if Rania spending all her time with her kids before they go back to school, we did not see her much ,,,,

Perhaps she is still on vacation. Where do her children attend school? In the United States or abroad? :confused:

Perhaps she is still on vacation. Where do her children attend school? In the United States or abroad? :confused:

I think Hussein (eldest son) attendes school in Europe or the States but the rest in Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom