Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several empty posts have been removed.
We all want to express appreciation for the wonderful pictures posted here but please add something productive to your comments if you don't want them to get deleted as per TRF's Rules.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

It was about time for an official portrait! Hussein is the CP of Jordan since July 2nd, more than six months! Reeda, where are these 3 portraits? In the palace or elsewhere?

Jordanian prime minister Samir Rifai directed all official and government institutions to post the picture of Crown Prince Hussein to the left of King Abdullah's picture within specified criteria and descriptions in their buildings. Rifai asked government institutions to request the standardized picture of Crown Prince Hussein from the Royal Court.
The Royal Court gave the formal institutions the requested picture for the CP wearing a formal suit and gave the military institutions another pic 4 the prince waring the jordanian army Kofia "Hatta"

:previous: Who would have thought back then that this sweet little boy would grow up to be a Crown Prince and/or a King one day! Thank you for sharing! :)

Reeda, you too have been very helpful around here. Thank you for the feedback! :flowers:

Thank´s Reeda Queen Rania looked beautiful when Iman´s was born.

Me too salma ... Do u have this pic Jordan?

Me too salma ... Do u have this pic Jordan?

Perhaps we will see these pics soon in her facebook page. If anyone know the source of this collage.

What is the source? I never see pic Rania and Iman.
I would love to see a bigger picture. The colours are nice and it seems like a very beautiful picture.
The skirt from Rania looks like the Elie Saab skirt.

It looks like trousers to me. Anyway, this is a detail. I liked the photo, too. Her butterfly pendant is lovely!

From twitter salma ... Look at her page :)

Thank´s I hope she will upload all pics soon.

Asturiana yes I think is the same skirt that she wore in Malaysia.

Now, I have seen another new picture. Its very small. Abdullah, Rania (with white jacket) and Hashem.
Anyone has seen this picture before?

Now, I have seen another new picture. Its very small. Abdullah, Rania (with white jacket) and Hashem.
Anyone has seen this picture before?

No is too new. Well now we hope that Queen will post these pics soon.

Thank you for posting that Reeda, it is such a cute picture of Abdullah and Hussein! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom