Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not really sure about any of that. if you want to read about it the book is "matriarch." but its not about the belgium family. so im not sure where to go if you want to know more about them.

so are we expecting any new picures then? i hope they have a photo session or something...its been ages since we had a new picture of him...

^ Yes, press photos of him at his graduation ceremony but that is not until July/August. Last year of uni is most stressful so more than likely we won't see any of him at public events, but I could be wrong.

well thats ok then....its good that he's hard at studing....he does everything that is expected of a prince and he sets a good example for some others who do nothing but stumble out drunk from nightclubs and wonder where in the world their next holiday is going to be......ummm i'm sure names must be coming up in people's minds right now:whistling:

Last edited:
can anyone post a link to the pics of amedeo from the queen elizabeth musical competition 2008? he was looking amazingly handsome there.

Last edited:
I believe he has a "presentation ceremony" on 17th of July, but apparently this is not exactly a graduation ceremony. The students are required to wear those typical gowns, but they do not receive their certificates yet. Maybe the real graduation ceremony is only in September, after resits? (That's how it happens at my Belgian university anyway)
Any British forum members who can explain this system?
source: July 2008 Presentation Ceremonies

Dutch, French, German. Amedeo also speaks English fluently.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are also supposed to speak Italian, which they learned from Queen Paola.

this is going to be totally random but i found this video of amedeo whe he was at RMA. some of the pivtures that have been posted go with this. i think its his training.......
it is REALLY long but there are a bunch of parts with amedeo. i know you will all be like "this is dumb" but i thought it was interesting so heres is the link:
Royal Military Academy; just go to the website for RMA. then go to multi media library. its in videos under
" B Cdo 2005"

he is in the very beginning and then through out the video

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't he supposed to graduate. I heard the ceramony was in July. maybe not.........

I think its his sister and brother Joachim.
no tha lady doesn't look ike maria laura, maybe she's the nanny...the girl on the float may be his sister, but atleast we know what he looks like in a bathing suit.....:flowers: n my conclusion is gorgeous.....:wub:

Great photos! It looks like they are enjoying themselves.

Does anyone have the new July edition of "Royals" magazine? There is a big article about Amadeo....he is definitely graduating this summer, he might have done so already.

It also said that he is crazy about cars like all the Coburg men, and that he is the adored favorite of his grandfather King Albert. He is so shy around women, a bunch of them latched onto him at a garden party at Laeken Palace and demanded to have their pictures taken with him and he was very polite and agreed to every demand...but he felt FLABBERGASTED.

There is nothing more appealing than a gorgeous, shy young man, is there?

The fact that he did not make it onto Forbes list of Hottest and Most Eligible Young Royals proves that Forbes list is an absolute JOKE, in my opinion!

Forbes tend to host only those that are more in the public eye, and we all know. Yes, the Grimaldis are a genetic goldmine, but they need to forcus more attention on the hidden gems -- like our dear Amedeo!

i completely agree with california dreamin.....forbes is blind, deaf n dumb....he's the best looking out of all the people on that list...n if someone has that article please post it here...thank you very much...

I agree with your statement about the forbes list. Awwwww I like a guy that shy it just makes him more endearing IMO

Does anyone have the new July edition of "Royals" magazine? There is a big article about Amadeo....he is definitely graduating this summer, he might have done so already.

It also said that he is crazy about cars like all the Coburg men, and that he is the adored favorite of his grandfather King Albert. He is so shy around women, a bunch of them latched onto him at a garden party at Laeken Palace and demanded to have their pictures taken with him and he was very polite and agreed to every demand...but he felt FLABBERGASTED.

There is nothing more appealing than a gorgeous, shy young man, is there?

The fact that he did not make it onto Forbes list of Hottest and Most Eligible Young Royals proves that Forbes list is an absolute JOKE, in my opinion!
Did the article mention anything else? If not, was this a short article? I'm trying to determine how I can purchase this particular issue-- but I am based in New York. If it is a short article though I don't want to spend too much time trying to get my hands on one!

I think I found a photo of Amadeo from the presentation ceremony at LSE.

Go to this website--https://www.successgowning.com/new/eventgallery.php?eventcode=081002191&offset=216

He is on the page that has pictures 217-234. Look for picture number 0810021910228. I think that is him. I think some of his mates from the pub photos are in these pics too-- such as girl in photo 0810021910225.

can u pls post the article on amedeo from the july 'royals' magazine

Is it against Board guidelines for me to post a rough translation of the article? I can't scan the whole thing, and it is in French. But I can bring it tomorrow here to work and translate for the Forum if it isn't against guidelines!

Did the article mention anything else? If not, was this a short article? I'm trying to determine how I can purchase this particular issue-- but I am based in New York. If it is a short article though I don't want to spend too much time trying to get my hands on one!

It was about two pages of print, but LOTS of photos! I can't scan the photos but will bring the mag tomorrow to translate...it is from the "Hors Serie" of "Royals" magazine which is published in Belgium.

Is it against Board guidelines for me to post a rough translation of the article? I can't scan the whole thing, and it is in French. But I can bring it tomorrow here to work and translate for the Forum if it isn't against guidelines!

You can post a translation, in your own words. If you are translating verbatim, then you will be restricted to 20% of the article, per copyright law.

I think I found a photo of Amadeo from the presentation ceremony at LSE.

Go to this website--https://www.successgowning.com/new/eventgallery.php?eventcode=081002191&offset=216

He is on the page that has pictures 217-234. Look for picture number 0810021910228. I think that is him. I think some of his mates from the pub photos are in these pics too-- such as girl in photo 0810021910225.

The link does not seem to be working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom