Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You bet, I think that picture has become one of the most popular pictures ever of Caroline. Every mother can identify with it, and all our "inner child" within us can too...

hi,

do you think alexandra and her hanover brothers see each other? I don't remember having seen a lot of pictures of them often. the only picture i see is the one with EA jr during a german child baptism last year i think...do you think they're close like alex with the casiraghis...does someone know what happened to EA jr and christian? it's weird... what their relationship with ernst is like?

I've been thinking about it, too. They don't seem to be very close (as Casiraghis), but insider says Christian&Ernstie were seen supporting little Alex at her ballet classes or something, so that means they do see each other. It's hard to say. Maybe Caroline doesn't want brothers to visit Alex too often, she might be a strict mother...

strict, no doubt, but i don't think that she wouldn't accept EA jr and christian to see alex...why? she seems to be a very loving women, who cares about her family and tries to maintain a unity...

i think the problem could come from chantal i don't know...In the past we used to see the hanovers boy in monaco ( monte carlo circus, the formula one grand prix)...the last time i saw them there, it was for prince rainier funeral....

strict, no doubt, but i don't think that she wouldn't accept EA jr and christian to see alex...why? she seems to be a very loving women, who cares about her family and tries to maintain a unity...
Let's not forget about the fact, that Caroline doesn't want Stephanie to be with little Alex too much, as we can judge from pictures.

i think the problem could come from chantal i don't know...In the past we used to see the hanovers boy in monaco ( monte carlo circus, the formula one grand prix)...the last time i saw them there, it was for prince rainier funeral....

I think they were just kids. Now they're grown up and they just made their minds up and decided, so they understand Caro has ruined their parents' marriage. Maybe they prefer supporting their mom, than being pictured around Caro. But I'm sure Ernst wants his boys to be close to Alex.

Actually even if they are not always recognized by mags, the Hannover brothers are often pictured with the Casiraghis (especially Andrea) and also with Caro and Ernst on vacation. For example Andrea and Ernst jr. were pictured together in NY, in St. Moritz, and a couple of years ago in Ibiza, Andrea and friends were guests on a boat with Chantal and kids...From all these I'd say they have a pretty close relationship (again mostly with Andrea as they apparently live in NY like him), even thought I can only judge by pics.

Oh my goodness she is so adorable. I don't want her to grow up! :p

Thanks Ianna, here is another gallery from Olycom with some pool pics of that 'little' cutie:

Olycom

Thanks Ianna & tbhrc. I loved these pics. Alexandra seems to have the swimming skills after her mommy. She's so cute.

Thanks tbhrc for some new stuff ;) Yup, very fashionable sunglasses endeed.

Hello everybody
first let me apologise for not having yet posted any photos, but the ones i have, have already been posted... On the other hand, i discovered so many photos i didn' t know...
Question: is it my impression or P. Caro, spent all the time hiding her pregnancy when she was expecting Alexandra???

New Pics!!!

Princess Alexandra of Hanover skating at an ice rink in Monaco on January 19, 2008.

Gallery

Cute pics, thanks for posting, tbhrc!

On some of the pics you can see how concentrated she
is and I think she's quite talented :) And I noticed
how long her hair is, on the circus pics I did not pay
enough attention on that. Sweet girl :flowers:

She's sooo big now! I keep picturing her as the little girl on the balcony on National Day a few years ago. It's nice that the press has, pretty much, left her alone.

Alex is so sweet! Her hair is long indeed and i love her clothes
It looks as tough Alex is enjoying herself and she seems quite talented at ice skating (i must confess im a bit envious- i cannot even stand up-)
Thanks for the pics tbhrc. I particulary like the one where you can see Monaco on the background

New Pics!!!

Princess Alexandra of Hanover skating at an ice rink in Monaco on January 19, 2008.

Gallery

Brilliant, her outfit is adorable and she looks to be very good, as iceflower noted. It is too bad, however, her cousin Camille did not wish to accompany her. ;)

Alexandra is a cute girl and she looks so far, just like her Dad.

Alexandra looks just like Ernst, but she has a weird(in the good sense) resemblance with Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo:lol:. I think they look-a-like, even though they're not even related to each other.

tbrhc, do you where abouts the vlllage is either in Germany or France - Thanx for the fotos as well:)

tbrhc, do you where abouts the vlllage is either in Germany or France - Thanx for the fotos as well:)

Sorry debrann, I have no clue. That's the caption that I found and I have no more information about those pics.

Princess Alexandra is in the new People magazine as the richest royal kid......it says that she will inheirt 1.3 billion dollars....i don't have a scanner so i couldn't scan you the article and pic from nationals day

They said that about charlotte too on forbes richests heiress on e.

Pics 10.5.2009

Princess Alexandra enjoys a sunny day at the Beach Club
in Monaco, May 10, 2009 - great to see her back in
Monaco having that much fun :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

:previous:Having Fun in the Pool!:previous: She definitely is Ernst August's daughter but in some pics I can see some Caroline in her too

You can definitely see her daddy in her, she is getting so big. Such a cute little girl, glad she is having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom