Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 2 : June 2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be a regular thing the Grimaldi's do every Christmas. I think it's nice they give presents to citizens. Is is just poor people that get presents? How do they decide who gets to receive them? Thanks.

Thanks for all the pics Stephanie and Albert both look great. Not sure about the belt .

For those who still like to see more pics from the Christmas Tree Party, here is another link to the picture gallery of abaca. Albert has been more colourful than Steph ;) --> pics

He seems to be wearing last years xmas tie again too. He knows he had such a success with it with some of us. :D

I am also wondering how they decide what kids get to take part in this fun event. And how many were there?
It would seem to me that they would need info from the kids/parents -- will they be there? Boy or Girl? Age? Likes/Dislikes (was the girl who got the doll when I really wanted that car!) --
Do they contact through the schools?
Anyone have any clues??

Glistening Seas

:flowers: hey everyone omg l-o-o-ve those christmas trees and decorations they are h-u-g-e :shock: :D what fun they must have had decorating those. :ohmy: :angel: the tree party was beautiful. looks like they had a bit of a crowd i am sure it was very festive, this was the first time i'd heard about the charity event for those of us whom are newbie (sort of) :ROFLMAO: well, christmas for us here in europe started early however it's one of my fav time of year well, happy holidays to all may the new year be good to all.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to Stephanie and to all Grimaldi family.

beautiful pics of brother and sister at princess grace awards !:wub:

Attachments

• Numériser0004.jpg
    Numériser0004.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 370
Thanks Nina8675 They look great.

Mom N Me said:
I am also wondering how they decide what kids get to take part in this fun event. And how many were there?
It would seem to me that they would need info from the kids/parents -- will they be there? Boy or Girl? Age? Likes/Dislikes (was the girl who got the doll when I really wanted that car!) --
Do they contact through the schools?
Anyone have any clues??

I saw a video on TV about this event.
They said that there where about 700 children.
All the children,from 5 to 12 years old, of the Principality received the invitation to the event.
The presents have been chosen according to the kids' age.

Wow really 700 kids hope they all had a great christmas.

iceflower said:
Steph and Albert visiting a school in Monaco at the beginning of february, they both looked great :)

Steph and Albert

Great picture Iceflower! I agree with you, they both look great, Stephanie looks radiant! Her hair is fabulous like that.

iceflower said:
Steph and Albert visiting a school in Monaco at the beginning of february, they both looked great :)

Steph and Albert

Maybe it is just the picture, but Stephanie's legs look so thin. She looks like she has lost weight.

I like how Albert's tie coordinates with the colors the kids are wearing. I don't know if it is the school colors or just the theme for the event. Very good planning on his staff's part.

Well maybe she did lose some weight but stephanie has always been thin but she always looks great .

looks like stephanie has lost quite a good amount of weight. she is looking good. its good to see her more often along side her brother at varioues events

I don't think Stephanie needed to lose any weight I hope it's just the pic itself and not something else going on with her. She has a rather different/strange expression on her face as well, IMO. Nonetheless, nice to see the two together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom