Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 2 : June 2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand the Paris Match article (my french is %§'%§#), it says, that those pics were taken after the Grand Prix, May 28th. They were celebrating Alonso's victory.

And about Caroline's dress, I think it is the same as this one:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/461202-post67.html

Thanks Tbhrc, the dress is definitely the same. So the mag says they were celebrating Alonso's victory? I had the impression it was more of a "monegasque" event, and they had all changed from the Grand Prix, but maybe the celebration was a different day...
Thanks again

Prince Rainer's Dog

Loved the photo showing the "old dog" of Prince Rainier's. Glad to see he is still taken care of.

Remember him from the funeral. It was so sad following his master.

The wonderful pics from Paris Match are also shown in the German magazine "Stern" this week, I think there are even some that have not been shown in Paris Match:
1z4dd0x.jpg

(Stern)

The pics are really wonderful, to me it looks like a statement: "this is my girlfriend Charlene, she already belongs to my family"...Thanks for telling us about the German magazine, Iceflower. I can't wait to see more pics!

Here they are, Romy :) , I scanned them in a minute ago:
My favourite pic is the one with the dog in his arms, absolutely cute!!! :) :)

1z4ecl0.jpg
1z4eczd.jpg
1z4eemp.jpg

1z4eexd.jpg

1z4ef0i.jpg

1z4ef69.jpg

1z4efc2.jpg

(STERN)

The French, Italian and German mag have some pics in common, but some different ones. I wonder how many they have taken (and if we will see them all...)

Thanks a lot for scanning the new ones,

Kisses

Here is the rest from Stern

1z4g9s9.jpg

1z4g9wk.jpg

1z4g9y0.jpg

1z4ga45.jpg

No Stephanie, that's really really a pitty ....

I wonder why the German mag has no pics of Ernst...maybe he is not really liked in Germany? Thanks again for the wonderful pics! Caro is awesome, and Char, Pierre and Andrea all look beautiful and comfortable in their new semi-official role...

Kisses

I don't understand why there are no pictures of Stephanie. The recent pictures of her at hospitals and at other charity events have been beautiful.Why show pictures of the family in a magazine spread if she is not to be included? She is contributing so much to the family of Monaco...
I don't get this....

I love all the pics like the one of Caroline and Albert wish Stephanie was in the pictures.

Grace said:
I wonder why the German mag has no pics of Ernst...maybe he is not really liked in Germany?
Maybe I missed something, but I think Paris Match did not have any pics of Ernst either?! There is a controversy about Ernst in Germany, but I'm quite sure that this has not influenced the Stern story at all.

As to that question why Steph is not shown on any pics, I think it's simply because there were only three occasions when pics where taken. The pics with Charlene and the family were taken in connection with the Grand Prix and as we know Steph did not attend these events..

Ernst was in the Chi pictures; I wonder why Paris Match and Stern did not include his pictures (one with Caro and Albert for example).
I think the Pr of the Family are really trying to put the focus on the Casiraghi, to attract the young crowd back to Monaco, hence, the choice of pics to pose for...

I think it just depends on mag editors' choice, to publish some pics rather others.

Glistening Seas

:) hi everyone this picture is quite humerous. PA looks quite deep in thought love to know what was going thru his mind at that moment. :D the family coat of arms is quite colorful and nice. can anyone translate:confused: ;)

Glistening Seas said:
:) hi everyone this picture is quite humerous. PA looks quite deep in thought love to know what was going thru his mind at that moment. :D the family coat of arms is quite colorful and nice. can anyone translate:confused: ;)

I believe Deo Juvante means "with God's help". It is the motto of Monaco and the Grimaldi family.

libra65 said:
I believe Deo Juvante means "with God's help". It is the motto of Monaco and the Grimaldi family.

And don't they need it! With all the colourful plots of this family, they really do need God's help :) But personally I wouldn't have them any other way:)

Last edited:
Just like with the celebrities here in America, you cannot use the press to promote your film, or your dress or your country when it is convient for you. Then expect the press to have no interest in your private life. I am sure it is aggervating to the royals and celebrities, but you cannot have double standards about that issue.

As Albert and Charlene did attend as well, I post the newest pics here:

"EXCLUSIVE : THE CONCERT OF THE MONTE CARLO PHILARMONIC ORCHESTRA FOR THE 20TH CHARLOTTE'S BIRTHDAY Date 04/08/2006"

23kw50i.jpg
23kw55y.jpg
23kw5df.jpg
23kw5et.jpg
23kw5r8.jpg
23kw5ra.jpg
23kw5xj.jpg
23kw65w.jpg

(belga)

A few more from belga

Attachments

• p4687715.jpg
    p4687715.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 475
  • p4687717.jpg
    p4687717.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 401
  • p4687719.jpg
    p4687719.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 370
  • p4687723.jpg
    p4687723.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 389
  • p4687734.jpg
    p4687734.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 462
  • p4687740.jpg
    p4687740.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 583
  • p4687741.jpg
    p4687741.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 514
Im sure everyone is talking to charlene , but those picture ( I think ) make it look like she is just sitting there trying to join in , no one is even turning round to chat with her ! , but sometimes you cant read the wrong thing in a picture.

The young man sitting in front of the box infront of Charlotte, is that her boyfriend Felix? The girl next to him seems to be talking to her in one picture and there is another blond girl sitting there as well, that looks like the blond in the pictures with Pierre.

Last edited:
I'm suprised what Albert is wearing this evening. All guys are wearing suits or tuxedos but PA has a transparent shirt on that occasion.:huh: It's something I would not expect from him. His style is usually more classy on such occasions like evening concert. While I think he has a good style I don't like it tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom