Prince Haakon's Current Events Part 1: September 2003 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Haakon took part in the Norwegian documentary "Oppdrag Nord-Norge" (Mission North Norway), a television experience where extreme sports meet nature and culture in the north. It's a boat journey through the most beautiful landscapes. The Crown Prince stayed on board for 3 days, all in Lofoten. He performs various stunts and is very involved, including kiting in Unstad.
This 4th episode will be aired on Monday, March 31, at 20.25 on NRK 1, and will be available here (unfortunately only in Norway).

Oppdrag Nord-Norge - episode (4:8) Vesterålen og Lofoten
Google Translation

Reisen i nord | lofotposten.no
Google Translation

On the Se og Hør cover is a little picture of him (at the bottom)

from the premiere a little preview clip (CP Haakon at 1:44 min.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nlN68nfm2I

Last edited:
Than this was the reason why he didn't have events in the past some weeks/days? I like how this family share the roles between eachother and between the official and privatlife. One of them is always with the kids, but they have also their own interest and fun, what they can follow.

Article and longer video where we see the Crown Prince taking a quick swim, kiting and skiing. Kronprins Haakon med i ekstremserie - Kultur-og-underholdning - NRK

The article mentions: that the other contestants couldn’t figure out who was joining them, only that it was someone important. They were all surprised when they saw who came through the door.

It becomes a different trip when the Crown Prince joins you. The security aspect was tightened when he joined, and a security detail followed the Crown Prince everywhere. So it was not only the Crown Prince, the other contestant and the film crew who made their way up the mountain.

The Crown Prince: I enjoy staying on-board boats, and Lofoten is very beautiful. I enjoy trips like this, and I presumed there would be a nice group of people here.

I was introduced to winter sports early and it was my mum who started it all. She got me skiing downhill before I was three. I tried snowboard, but when my friends started Telemark-skiing I did the same. After a while we started going off-piste, and then starting at the bottom of the mountain. And that is what I enjoy most today.

I've got a question because I don't know where to discuss this. I'm seeing pictures and videos on tumblr of Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra on Christmas Eve 2012, where they appeared as guests on the show Christmas Morning. They talked about Christmas traditions and about being a princess. The princess could also hand a donation to Environmental Agents, children’s own environmental organization.

Is there anywhere this has been discussed? Because I've looked at this thread, the Haakon and MM thread, the family thread and the kids thread and have found nothing?

I've got a question because I don't know where to discuss this. I'm seeing pictures and videos on tumblr of Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra on Christmas Eve 2012, where they appeared as guests on the show Christmas Morning. They talked about Christmas traditions and about being a princess. The princess could also hand a donation to Environmental Agents, children’s own environmental organization.

Is there anywhere this has been discussed? Because I've looked at this thread, the Haakon and MM thread, the family thread and the kids thread and have found nothing?

Yes it was discussed in the Christmas-Thread :flowers:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...wegian-royal-family-14311-28.html#post1497275

Article and longer video where we see the Crown Prince taking a quick swim, kiting and skiing. Kronprins Haakon med i ekstremserie - Kultur-og-underholdning - NRK

The article mentions: that the other contestants couldn’t figure out who was joining them, only that it was someone important. They were all surprised when they saw who came through the door.

It becomes a different trip when the Crown Prince joins you. The security aspect was tightened when he joined, and a security detail followed the Crown Prince everywhere. So it was not only the Crown Prince, the other contestant and the film crew who made their way up the mountain.

The Crown Prince: I enjoy staying on-board boats, and Lofoten is very beautiful. I enjoy trips like this, and I presumed there would be a nice group of people here.

I was introduced to winter sports early and it was my mum who started it all. She got me skiing downhill before I was three. I tried snowboard, but when my friends started Telemark-skiing I did the same. After a while we started going off-piste, and then starting at the bottom of the mountain. And that is what I enjoy most today.

Thanks for your translation, unfortunately the video is not available outside of Norway :sad: Maybe some pieces will appear at Youtube...

Than this was the reason why he didn't have events in the past some weeks/days? I like how this family share the roles between eachother and between the official and privatlife. One of them is always with the kids, but they have also their own interest and fun, what they can follow.

The trip was already some while ago, maybe even last year? I couldn't find out. But the premiere was already on March 6 so they were long finished with filming then...

Last edited:
CP Haakon took part in the Norwegian documentary "Oppdrag Nord-Norge" (Mission North Norway), a television experience where extreme sports meet nature and culture in the north. It's a boat journey through the most beautiful landscapes. The Crown Prince stayed on board for 3 days, all in Lofoten. He performs various stunts and is very involved, including kiting in Unstad.
This 4th episode will be aired on Monday, March 31, at 20.25 on NRK 1, and will be available here (unfortunately only in Norway).

Oppdrag Nord-Norge - episode (4:8) Vesterålen og Lofoten
Google Translation

Reisen i nord | lofotposten.no
Google Translation

On the Se og Hør cover is a little picture of him (at the bottom)

from the premiere a little preview clip (CP Haakon at 1:44 min.)
Premierefest Oppdrag Nord-Norge - YouTube

thanks
I found these pictures of Haakon jumping into an ice-cold Norwegian sea as part of his deal with the other people on the TV-program “Oppdrag Nord-Norge”

☕ Caffinated Stories ☕ • Crown Prince Haakon of Norway jumping into an...

CP Haakon 40th birthday, July 20, 2013

On July 20, 2013, CP Haakon celebrates his 40th birthday. It seems there will be a big party at Skaugum with other Royals invited.

There is a request of the police in Asker and Bærum regarding the establishment of a temporary restricted area over ​​Skaugum from Friday July 19, 2013 from 08:00 to Monday July 22, 2013 at 16:00 local time, as "the event will house many international royalty" :)

article with attached pdf-document Høring - etablering av restriksjonsområde over Skaugum - Luftfartstilsynet
Google Translation

Last edited:
It's sad that Prince Haakon may never become King of Norway, there isn't a great want to keep the Norwegian monarchy these days.

In the early evening, CP Haakon attended the concluding event of the Tea Time Project at the House of Literature in Osl, June 4, 2013.
The Royal House of Norway - The last Tea Party

Tea Time is a campaign where Norwegian Muslims invite non-Muslims home for tea to talk and listen to each other and break down prejudices. Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended a Tea Time meeting with a family originally from Iran together in March 2011.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom