Education and Preparation of the Next Royal Generation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein:
Hereditary Princess Sophie studied history and English at the Catholic University in Eichstätt.

Did young princes like Christian, Leonor, Elisabeth, Catharina-Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra have private classes and teachers in the palaces?

Did young princes like Christian, Leonor, Elisabeth, Catharina-Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra have private classes and teachers in the palaces?

While there might have been some tutoring now and then, all of the heirs that you mentioned were enrolled in either private or state run schools.

While there might have been some tutoring now and then, all of the heirs that you mentioned were enrolled in either private or state run schools.

I know. But I believe that some of the young princes learned, for example, English at home.

I know. But I believe that some of the young princes learned, for example, English at home.

King Felipe speaks English with his daughters (in private
of course) Queen Sofía always spoke English with her children at home as well.

Elisabeth and Leonor also received private classes of Constitutional Law and History, I guess the same happens with every heir.

Several of them (or their siblings) went to international schools; and depending on the country, they might encounter English a lot in daily life. Especially countries were tv isn't dubbed but only subtitled, the exposure is quite extensive for most children and especially teenagers.

International schooling of heirs and their siblings as part of secondary education:
  • Belgium: Elisabeth went to United World College in Wales; while her siblings went to the International School of Brussels (before that they went to a Dutch-language school as they speak French at home)
  • Denmark: all siblings went shortly to an international school in Verbier, Switzerland before they had to return home earlier than expected.
  • Luxembourg: Guillaume and brothers went -among others- to an international boarding school in Switzerland (Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil)
  • Netherlands: Alexia and Ariane both went to (different) United World College
  • Norway: Ingrid-Alexandra and Sverre Magnus went to the International School of Oslo
  • Spain: Leonor and Sofia successively went to United World College in Wales (before that they attended month-long summer camps in the States)

Several of them (or their siblings) went to international schools; and depending on the country, they might encounter English a lot in daily life. Especially countries were tv isn't dubbed but only subtitled, the exposure is quite extensive for most children and especially teenagers.

International schooling of heirs and their siblings as part of secondary education:
  • Belgium: Elisabeth went to United World College in Wales; while her siblings went to the International School of Brussels (before that they went to a Dutch-language school as they speak French at home)
  • Denmark: all siblings went shortly to an international school in Verbier, Switzerland before they had to return home earlier than expected.
  • Luxembourg: Guillaume and brothers went -among others- to an international boarding school in Switzerland (Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil)
  • Netherlands: Alexia and Ariane both went to (different) United World College
  • Norway: Ingrid-Alexandra and Sverre Magnus went to the International School of Oslo
  • Spain: Leonor and Sofia successively went to United World College in Wales (before that they attended month-long summer camps in the States)
Got to wonder if some of them use vpns on streaming services to watch the good English speaking content too surely help with English i am sure some them are fans of English musicians too.

Back
Top Bottom