Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rare miss for MC. Perhaps the clutch and shoes should have matched -- both should have been either beige or pink. Frankly, the pink really pops against the black dress.

A totally mess. The colors don't muched at all.

A rare miss for MC. Perhaps the clutch and shoes should have matched -- both should have been either beige or pink. Frankly, the pink really pops against the black dress.

Sadly her misses aren't really so rare anymore.:sad:

I used to feel that she was one of the most elegantly turned out of all the princesses.

I so agree about that. She was so elegant. But the last looks of her is terrible.

Sadly, she has had too many misses of late. She is still a lovely woman, but she is lacking that sense of style she once had in spades!

I guess just because an outfit is 10000$ it is not failproof. All great pieces separately.

October 11, 2016 - Marie Chantal in a red and white printed dress matched with a black jacket, red booties and tweed bag/clutch attending a reception and awards ceremony at the Royal Academy of Arts.

I love the dress and the booties but the jacket didn't match the look iMO. I also though this was a bit too casual for a reception awards evening event.

Full view ** Full view 2

What compination is that?? Awful!!

This is an awfully mismatched look.

Not befitting the usually elegant, chic Marie-Chantal. Terrible.

Apart from the CPss outfit I think she and Paul are still such a gorgeous, beautiful looking couple!

Marie-Chantal at The Fashion Awards 2016 drinks reception at Royal Albert Hall on December 5.

There's a lot going on on that dress ;) but it suits her, especially the soft colour:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Indeed a lot on that dress but i disagree , not suits her at all!

Wow, I love that dress and think she carries it off despite how small she is. Too,bad about her hair though and the way she often makes fun my faces.

Ruffles and feathers overwhelm the dress.

Last edited:
It is Totally unflattering on the beautiful Marie-Chantal!! Overwhelming indeed.

Marie-Chantal in black at the Farms Not Factories #TurnYourNoseUp at Pig Factories benefit dinner 'Upstairs' at 5 Hertford Street in London on January 31:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks lovely in the green dress. Such a beautiful couple!

I love the color and most of the dress. But the huge rose thing I want to take scissors and cut off. Ugly.

The color is great on her and it's nice seeing her in such color but unfortunately the look is ruined by the flower, it just looks weird.

I like the cut and the colour although I'm not convinced by the colour on her - I don't know if I find it a bit bright on her or if slightly bolder make up would balance it out. Anyway... As for the frilly corsage thing, it looks like she's taking her own salad with her!

Very nice and ladysh. I wish her daughter could take lessons from her mum's elegance

I love the green .. for the rest I think she has lost her fashion way a bit perhaps as she is getting a bit older ... IMO ... but she has the $$ to get the fashion help I really don't get way she doesn't take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom