Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved both the hairdo and make-up!!Mary is glowing here!!

I like it very much diferent for sure!!!

I dislike Mary's hairdo in that way, it is awful and unnatural. :nonono:

Her hair looks great there. It makes her look ravishing and gorgeous. She really is pretty in any form. She has a natural beauty and an ever glowing skin I've noticed. Really nice look from the past. Nice eyes.

That hairstyle is just plain nasty! It makes her look like she is middle-aged, desperate, and depressed. She obviously is having a mid-life crisis or she wouldn't have been caught dead looking like mutton dressed as lamb! :eek:

The photo was taken some 5 to 6 years ago, I think we all know a lot has changed since then, for ourselves as well. Her hairstyles now are some of the best.

marfre said:
The photo was taken some 5 to 6 years ago, . . .
Thank you for the update marfre. 5-6 years ago it would have been a style she checked out and obviously decided not to use it again. :nonono:

It's interesting to see that in present-day photo's Mary looks younger and healthier than this which is why I thought it "aged" her badly. :ermm:

Actually,I saw it the other way round:Mary has a fresh baby face,so this impressive hairdo and make-up came as a change for her.I really don't see anything ugly in that picture (or desperate...oh,no,for God's sake!) :flowers:

Actually,I saw it the other way round:Mary has a fresh baby face,so this impressive hairdo and make-up came as a change for her.I really don't see anything ugly in that picture (or desperate...oh,no,for God's sake!) :flowers:
I agree, she has a very baby face here!!! and i like it!

Be honest I don't know what to think about her hairdo... Mary looks unnatural. Like jungle princess or something.

That is the same impression I got when I saw the picture! She looks like she was filming a Tarzan movie!

I think that the style looks like something for a younger woman. Mary must have been in her early thirties when the photo was taken? It would work better on a person in their early twenties, IMO.

Thanks a lot PoE!:flowers: In the 1st photo, her hair looks wonderful!!! She looks very fresh!

Curly hair makes Mary look older.I definitely prefer seeing her with straight hair,ponytails and chignons,because she has such a beautiful and sweet baby face!

I don't care for Mary with curly hair. To me, it makes her look like an older person trying too hard to look younger. She looks more elegant (IMO) in straighter styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom