Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the top and the skirt but lately her makeup is different.

Close up:
ImageBam

Last edited:
i find the top extremely pretty but the skirt ruined the look for me i may be the only one who doesn't like the skirt.

i find the top extremely pretty but the skirt ruined the look for me i may be the only one who doesn't like the skirt.

Me too, I find the skirt bad choice for the top which is nice and I like the feather trimming. The pumps are gorgeous

what Queen Rania is thinking wearing those shoes?
i am not fun of the dress too,for once the belt is the only nice piece in her outfit.

Last edited:
She is a very slender woman and this dress just overwhelms her. As to the shoes, she has worn them before and I absolutely detested them then and I still do. Also, she is a very pretty woman but is waaaay too heavy with the makeup.

Well, that's what I would be wearing if I had her frame/position. Like many petite women, she is perfectly suited to the LBD.

When the economy of Spain is back to 110%, I will expect more. But for now, I really like how she is playing her fashion cards. :flowers:

I don't like her look either, terrible hair and makeup as well

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I'm a minority here but I love the dress and all the look of Rania. Yes the shoes not so but overall I really like her appearance.

I'm a minority here but I love the dress and all the look of Rania. Yes the shoes not so but overall I really like her appearance.

Same here. I like the dress and belt as well as her hair and make up - not keen on the shoes.

Me too, I find the dress bad choice, very heavy and in combination with the odd shoes..I searched in web for Givenchy dresses but I didn't find anything similar. She has also a blouse with the same embellishment at the neck.

Doña Sofía effortlessly outlclassed both other ladies, I am afraid to say for Rania and her "colleague". The shoes worn by Rania completed the whole image: awkward. The dress by Letizia was the eternal "uniform" a skinny dress on a frêle body. What Rania and Letizia have in common: they want to look trendy, photogenic, deceiving, modellish but they are Queens, they only need to look distinghuised and elegant according their position.

I will never forget that Rania once arrived for a reception at the Amsterdam City Hall (State Visit Netherlands). The Mayor had his silver chain extra polished. The red carpet had a good vaccuming. The flowergirls were waiting. The uniformed city wardens were aligned and there she came: Her Majesty The Queen of the Hashemitye Kingdom of Jordan, on a State Visit, with no hat, no gloves, in a casual looking outfit and with a sort of shopping bag, without doubt an arch-expensive one, but everything was wrong for the event. First came Queen Beatrix. Then came the next car: Queen Rania during a State Visit (!). She seems to miss a fine antenna for the right clothes for the right event. Letizia has the same.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I loved Rania's evening outfit. It was pretty and the embellishment was lovely. The only thing I would change would be the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom