Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it except for the spider. Gives me the willies. :eek:

Very nice, minus the spider. That's too much.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would wear a spider brooch - especially that size. Shudder! That said, I like the rest of the outfit.

Very smart and chic outfit! Love the colors. But.. Lose the atrocious spider!!

I love the colour combination, but that's about it. There's something off about this outfit for me and I can't quite put my finger on it. As someone who has arachnophobia, I can only use this smiley to sum up Maxima's brooch: :eek:.

I remember that dress isn't it leather, looks very nice but seems like it would be uncomfortable

The dress Máxima has worn yesterday evening, June 2nd, is by Jan Taminiau, she has worn it before last year in South Korea. Here are some more views on it:

** Upper part ** Close up ** November 2014 **

An dress with LOTS of work in it.... phew.... She looked quite polished, neat hairdo also.

The same dress in blue, shown in the catwalk, I like how the pattern changes when going to the waist, and then again from the waist down. It looks like green leather lacquered square applications, each fastened with some metal to the dress. A hell of a work... good heavens, how much time did that cost for the coupeuses at Taminiau's atelier to make it...

:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Something don't work for me. The dress the earrings i don' like it.

I think the outfit is terrible.

The dress is "ok" in the blue version AND on a VERY slim person. And that doesn't mean that I think Maxima is too heavy because she is not. It's just that that dress carries a lot of "weight". :)

Somehow, I prefer this dress the second time round - I certainly like it in the blue colour.

Me too, the crème and dark green makes the dress too heavy. The lightblue version looks lighter. In both cases: what an extraordinary idea by Jan Taminiau: "Hey... I order hundreds and hundreds of little square leather applications and my coupeuses will set it, one for one, in a pattern.... " Good heavens, poor ladies at the atelier...

:flowers:

I am not sure whether I like it or not but I do know it is stunning in the blue IMO

I loved it the first time- now I don't.

One wearing is enough for me. Too much going on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Máxima is a very lucky lady: Benito Férnandez, Miucci Prada, Valentino, Jan Taminiau, Graciela Naum, Chanel, Claes Iversen, Natan, Oscar de la Renta, Emilio Pucci, what has she not worn... amazing!
You are right! she is very lucky! I would be content with just Valentino and Eli Saab

The orange dress is stunning! The color, style, and the details are exquisite. One of my favorite gowns from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom