Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Yes of course but neck problems would make it more difficult. Most ab exercises put strain on the neck.

Believe me, neck and back problems are very connected. Well, at least in my case. If the back hurts, the neck hurts as well.
But, again, I guess it all depends on what kind of problems Mette-Merit has. Hers can be way more invasive than mine or she may be more delicate. Or, maybe, she simply does not like exercising :). IDK, just speculations on my side.

I love all the gowns! She looks simply wonderful in every photo!:flowers:

She looks stunning. We already saw these gowns but I don't mind it. They going well with MM hair and gorgeous jewelery.

MM looks gorgeous in these photos. Pink is my favorite color on her!!

I love everything in these new portraits - the gowns, the jewellery, the hair and make-up, simply stunning!! They do make a gorgeous couple!! :)

I loved the pink gowns. Would have like to have seen a better picture of the Blue Grey Valentino gown as that was a side view of the gown.

Lovely official portraits.
Hum... but she is becoming my Queen of Ruffles.... It is a recurrent style for her imho and too much of a good thing is, well, too much.

I know so many people like the Valentino dress but it doesn't work for me. I wish it was cocktail length.

I'd never noticed the basket weave detail on the sleeves of the bright pink dress. Makes me like it more than I ever did. The pale pink is, as ever, exquisite.

All three dresses are great. Best in her collection.
She did choose right jewelry also.

All three dresses are great. Best in her collection.
She did choose right jewelry also.

I second that. Also, I applaud MM for recycling three of the most gorgeous gowns she has ever worn, instead of buying new ones just for the photoshoot.;) She has set a great example IMO!

All the gowns are awesome but I have a feeling the fair pink one slightly washes her out. On the other hand, she looks so soft and fresh in it...

I love both pinks, but the brighter is my favorite. It's such a lovely shade for MM, and her hair with the blue-grey Valentino is very pretty & soft. She's really beautiful.

I love all the outfit. Coat, dress, shoes are very nice.
She looks elegant.

I always liked the dress and the shoes.
The coat is great and I like that its not black :D

The purse is a nice tough to the "whole beige" look.

She looks amazing, shall we suspect Valentino here?? ;) I love everything she wears!! These nude shoes are my favourite so far! :)

I am loving this outfit. The colour works really well for MM.

whenever I see pictures of MM I am amazed at the transformation she has made, one needs only to look at her engagement pictures and these last pictures to see how this role has grown on her:flowers:. All this having said whilst she has gained some weight in the last 10 years, yet has not done any cosmetic changes. Good for her!

Very nice, glad to see MM again not in black :) I like the dress and beige pumps.

Thumbs up! Aside from the light colour -I prefer somewhat strong colours on Mette-Marit- this outfit just suits her fantastically. The coat looks elegant, the dress' skirt part is simple but pretty and last but not least, I love that top part with its fancy pearl/crystal embellishments.

Last edited:
MM looks great. I really love her bag and shoes. It's so great to see her again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom