Documentary/interview: Crown Princess Mary - 50 years old [English subtitles]

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norrig

City
Aarhus
Country
Denmark
Hi guys, new to this forum!

I've transcribed and translated the two new documentaries about Frederik and Mary, and created English subtitles for them. It took a lot of work, so I hope at least one of you guys enjoy my work.

Link:
Press the "CC" button to enable English subtitles.

For the documentary about Frederik, see my other thread.

Welcome to this board and thank you very much for the English subtitles!

I could not find another thread, so I guess you haven't posted the link to Frederik's docu yet?

Welcome to this forum and thank you very much for the English subtitles!

I will watch the documentary.

Welcome to this board and thank you very much for the English subtitles!

I could not find another thread, so I guess you haven't posted the link to Frederik's docu yet?

Glad you appreciate them!

I did post it, I actually posted it twice (posted in the wrong section the first time), but the mods have yet to approve/un-hide the thread. I'm not sure why, as it's just a youtube link.
However, the docu is on the same youtube channel as the one I've posted here.

:previous: Welcome to the forums! A big thank you for your contribution translating both documentaries into English. As you indicated, Frederik's translated docu is easily found on your YouTube channel. Now that I've viewed Mary's video it endears me even more to the Crown Prince couple. Once again, thank you for your contribution!:flowers:

If any mod/admin is reading this, can you please approve the other thread? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom