The Young Royals & Their Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandDuchess

Heir Apparent
City
Somwhere
Country
Sweden
The Crown Princess & Daniel Westling:

The Crown Princess’, 26, residence is a wing at Drottningholm Palace called ”Sjöflygeln” (translates into ”sea wing”), but occasionally she stays over at Daniel’s apartment in central Stockholm. Daniel Westling, 30, from a small town called Ockelbo (since many years he lives in Stockholm) is the owner of an exclusive gym in central Stockholm where people from the high society (including the Crown Princess, Princess Madeleine & Prince Carl Philip), corporate people and celebrities work out. Their relationship has been going on for about two years now, but it is a constant puzzling because of the fact that the Daniel is dating the Crown Princess, Sweden’s future Queen and Head of State, which means she gets constant attention and has an important supporting role to her parents, The King & Queen. The couple is not engaged, although there have been rumours about a coming one, but there have also been ups and downs.

It was actually Princess Madeleine who made it possible for the two to meet. She recommended the gym to her sister, the Crown Princess started going there and met Daniel who helped her with instructions. Apparently the two instantly liked each other, the Crown Princess has been said to have fallen for his humble and nice personality and they shared the same sense of humour. The couple dated for a while without the press knowing it, they spent time at both their homes, went to restaurants, the cinema, long walks – but one day the press spotted them. During a period Daniel felt frustrated, chased and hard, he wasn’t used to being in the spotlight.

In August 2003 the couple for the first time showed up for at a place they knew there would be photographers, the wedding of the Crown Princess friend Andrea Brodin. Daniel still has a big problem that he needs to work on (which he has done) – he hates the press and being in the spotlight.

In case of marriage, Daniel Westling would probably be titled Prince, but it is not clear.

Daniel's gym mastertraining
the Crown Princess & Daniel

HRH Princess Madeleine & Jonas Bergström:

Princess Madeleine's, 21, official residence is still Drottningholm Palace, but everyone knows that in reality she lives with her boyfriend Jonas Bergström, 24, in Gärdet, Stockholm. Jonas is from the posh suburb Djursholm outside Stockholm, and comes from a “normal” class but with money. The couple have been together for about one year (a little bit over I think), and lives the lives of a normal couple, with the exception that Princess Madeleine is a member of the Royal House, which means she and her family gets constant attention, and that she occasionally performs official engagements (which Jonas cannot be a part of, since they're not engaged to be married).

Princess Madeleine and her Jonas, who is studying law at Stockholm University (same university as Madeleine), are leading a quite normal life. Madeleine attends her university studies in the history of art in the same way as any other student, and is registered in her faculty simply as Madeleine Bernadotte. It is said that she is pretty quiet during classes, where she always sits with a friend, and the other students has got used to having her around. People around her say that she is a quit shy girl, despite whom she is, and a good listener who always makes sure her surrounding feels good.

Madeleine’s boyfriend, Jonas, is said (and seen) to be a real gentleman to his girlfriend. He gladly takes care of everything from doors to jackets and to keeping her happy and comfortable at all times.

In case of marriage, I don’t think Jonas Bergström would receive any title at all.

Princess Madeleine & Jonas

HRH Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald:

Prince Carl Philip’s, 24, official residence is still Drottningholm Palace, but in reality he and Emma Pernald, 23, lives together in an apartment (which he got from his father, The King) in the posh inner city area Östermalm in Stockholm. Emma Pernald comes from Gothenburg on the west coast of Sweden and is from a “normal” family and class, and currently said to be working at a commercial advertising agency. The couple has been together for over four (!) years and lives a quite normal life in their apartment, besides the facts that Prince Carl Philip’s position as a member of the Royal House means a lot of attention and a few official engagements (which Emma cannot be a part of since they’re not engaged to be married).

Prince Carl Philip is currently studying graphical design at Forsberg school in Stockholm.

In case of marriage, Emma Pernald would become titled Princess and I suppose also Duchess of Värmland, since Prince Carl Philip is Duke of Värmland.

Emma Pernald

Emma Pernald

Emma Pernald

Prince Carl Philip & Emma

How did Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald meet, and get acquainted with each other???

They met on a sailing trip in the summer of 1999, which means they have known each other for five years this summer, and been a couple for almost as long! Prince Carl Philip officially talked about Emma as his girlfriend in an intervju in January 2001.

how many years have each relationchip going on now

I will try to post news and photo threads on we got on each couple

Josefine said:

I think everything is still up to date... Just add the years

Josefine said:

A picture-history? From the time, when we have seen the first pics until now?

It´s hard to tell, when the Royal children and their partners have really met.
I think it´s quite sure, that CP and Emma have met and started dating in summer 1999. So they are 5 and half a year together! For their age this is really long.

It´s said Madeleine and Jonas have met through the law-course, which Madeleine has attended in an adult education center in summer term 2002. But it´s also said, that Jonas is/was a full time law student with excellent grades and he is a few years older than Madeleine, so why should he then have attended such a course (which is probably rather held to give people an insight in law)? Maybe he was her tutor...or maybe they have met in an in-club and have talked about their interest in law. Jonas seems to be a frequent club-goer...he is often mentioned on homepages for party people like stureplan.se while Madeleine isn´t very often mentioned there anymore. Either she isn´t mentioned out of respect, or Jonas goes there alone nowadays. But back to topic, I think they are a couple since autumn 2002.

Victoria and Daniel...also hard to say, when they have started dating. I mean, their relationship was surely a few months old, when it became public in May 2002. Remembering pictures of Victoria from 2001/2002 I think she has started to go to the gym in late autumn 2001...but I can´t say how soon she has fallen in love with her personal trainer...and how long it took to start a relationship (I guess both were hesitantly)

Madeleine and Jonas met when Dag Werner, Jonas close friend and boyfriend of Madeleines friend Natalie Rosta, introduced them to eachother. This must have been, just like Lena wrote, sometime in late autumm 2002...

Lena said:
It´s said Madeleine and Jonas have met through the law-course, which Madeleine has attended in an adult education center in summer term 2002. But it´s also said, that Jonas is/was a full time law student with excellent grades and he is a few years older than Madeleine, so why should he then have attended such a course (which is probably rather held to give people an insight in law)? Maybe he was her tutor...or maybe they have met in an in-club and have talked about their interest in law. Jonas seems to be a frequent club-goer...
Princess Madeleine took an law oversight course at Folkuniversitetet - not a normal university, but a place where you can attend courses for high fees. Jonas Bergström is a law student at Stockholm University - which means he had excellent grades from high school to get in there, and seems to be a really good academic student as the demands are sky-high for the law students at his university.

you´re welcome Lena :)

Jonas Bergström seems to be an exellent student. I remember reading in a article a few months ago that he got VG (the highest grade) on all his exams at the university

Victoria And Daniel W - News and picture thread part 1
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=831

Victoria And Daniel W News and picture thread part 2
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1149

Victoria And Daniel W - News and picture thread part 4
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2264

Victoria And Daniel W - News and picture thread part V
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2827

Victoria And Daniel W. - News and picture thread part 6
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3904

Victoria And Daniel W. - News and picture thread part 7
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4441

Victoria and Dating
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1796

A Fiancé for Victoria, who would you like it to be
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2150

Victoria and Future Marriage
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847

Thank you for posting the threads together, Josefine. Surely a help for those, who are interested in this relationship. And it was fun to read the first threads here on Daniel and Victoria...we were quite silly...:D ;)

and now the ralationship with emma has ended
wonder how will come next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom