Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's beautiful very natural.

Many sad news for Spain lately.

Last edited:
no need to get offended. it's obvious that letizia lost weight from the day of her engagement until now. she is of course 'naturally thin' and nobody is saying that she is suffering a major condition or a severe illness. the poster may just be saying that her change in weight may be a problem. why do people take comments so personally? it's a fact letizia's weight has changed quite a bit since she is a public figure. i personally think she looks fine now. she had a really thin time, but she seems to have gained some weight during the pregnancy.

I agree, no need for any offence. Letizia belongs to the group of natural thin women and she looks great now. I hope she will keep the bit of extra weight she has gained during pregnancy. Staying like now would be just perfect, it suits her so well. It's true that she is getting back in shape much faster than others (some posters are already complaining about Mary's body weight - too much - after pregnancy, you just can't get it right :neutral:).

But fact is that last summer, before she became pregnant again, Letizia was extremely thin. I don't think that she was suffering from an illness or so but she was beyond looking good and healthy, rather scary (I am referring to the visit of the Down Syndrom Center / Mallorca or the photosession at Marivent). If she gets back to that level of thinness I am sure there will be the same discussions and speculations about her health as last year.

I agree, no need for any offence. Letizia belongs to the group of natural thin women and she looks great now. I hope she will keep the bit of extra weight she has gained during pregnancy. Staying like now would be just perfect, it suits her so well. It's true that she is getting back in shape much faster than others (some posters are already complaining about Mary's body weight - too much - after pregnancy, you just can't get it right :neutral:).

But fact is that last summer, before she became pregnant again, Letizia was extremely thin. I don't think that she was suffering from an illness or so but she was beyond looking good and healthy, rather scary (I am referring to the visit of the Down Syndrom Center / Mallorca or the photosession at Marivent). If she gets back to that level of thinness I am sure there will be the same discussions and speculations about her health as last year.

I thnik the issue here is not the weight but being healthy (thin, normal weight or overweight). As long as one is healthy the weight should not be an issue. or . There are people who look like t

She does look different; it could be her new hairstyle, or just the change in her face from the baby. I don't think she had any surgery.

She does look different; it could be her new hairstyle, or just the change in her face from the baby. I don't think she had any surgery.

Her face is just filled up because of her recent maternity, no plastic surgery there. I hope she gets to keep this because I thought she looked very good at the funeral of the Spanish peacekeepers with her close up pix.

I think that laetizia isn't of this kind lady who make plastic surgery, and in more she is very pretty, she doessn't need that

She had that level of thinness twice, precisely at the beginning of both of her pregnancies.

Every body who pay attention to Letizia since her engagement has noticed first she has losted some weight at the begining of her official life as futur princess of Asturias. Then, it's became quite a sign of anouunce that each time that letizia is becoming pregnant she is loosing a lot of weight at the begining, quiet in the first days. Some participants at this forum were able to say, seeing the Princess becoming very thin overnight, that she is pregnant. I'm not a doctor, but we can imagine that letizia being very incomfortable when she is pregnant have to support at the begining such hormonal transformation that she is losing a lot of weight. And more, as she is very often suffering and more than the average of the woman, she is loosing a lot of weight before to win those inherent in this state.

As you can see that the princess take care to her silhouette even when she is pregnant, and in particurlarly just after to have give the birth, she is always absolultly fantastic. But it's not exceptonal, it's a question of metabolism, someone could say it'sa great injustice of the life because whithout give the feeling to have make a lot of effort Letizia is recovering very quickly her great silhouette and THAT'ALL! The rest is bad novel! Sustenance for birds of prey, food for tabloïds and yellow press. If find so pity that serious people, as we have in this forum for example, can make a complete thread about this subject or loose their time in ridiculous speclations doing posts so absurb the ones than the others!:bang:

Información sobre el Instituto Cervantes: noticias, revista y publicaciones

Fráncfort will receive the fourth center of the Institute Cervantes in Germany

The mayor of Fráncfort, Petra Roth, and the director of the Institute Cervantes, César Antonio Molina have signed an agreement for which the Town hall of the Europa's financial capital yields of free form the building of the Amerika Haus to shelter the new center of the Institute. The building, axis of the American presence in the city in the last six decades, will happen to turn into the fourth center of the Institute into Germany, after those of Berlin, Munich and Bremen. The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate it officially next autumn.

I think that laetizia isn't of this kind lady who make plastic surgery, and in more she is very pretty, she doessn't need that

I agree she isn't that kind of lady. She's very natural, plus she doesn't need that.. she's naturally beautiful.

Every body who pay attention to Letizia since her engagement has noticed first she has losted some weight at the begining of her official life as futur princess of Asturias. Then, it's became quite a sign of anouunce that each time that letizia is becoming pregnant she is loosing a lot of weight at the begining, quiet in the first days. Some participants at this forum were able to say, seeing the Princess becoming very thin overnight, that she is pregnant. I'm not a doctor, but we can imagine that letizia being very incomfortable when she is pregnant have to support at the begining such hormonal transformation that she is losing a lot of weight. And more, as she is very often suffering and more than the average of the woman, she is loosing a lot of weight before to win those inherent in this state.

As you can see that the princess take care to her silhouette even when she is pregnant, and in particurlarly just after to have give the birth, she is always absolultly fantastic. But it's not exceptonal, it's a question of metabolism, someone could say it'sa great injustice of the life because whithout give the feeling to have make a lot of effort Letizia is recovering very quickly her great silhouette and THAT'ALL! The rest is bad novel! Sustenance for birds of prey, food for tabloïds and yellow press. If find so pity that serious people, as we have in this forum for example, can make a complete thread about this subject or loose their time in ridiculous speclations doing posts so absurb the ones than the others!:bang:

Oh...I thought this "anorexia" issue had ended . I also tought that it was proved that Princess of Asturias begins to loss weight when she would become pregnant. Are we starting again?

There is another little thing to say: when women becomes older, anoerexia is much less common on them. It is a teenager illness (well, there is some girls suffering from it, and also some boys) that becomes not so common after 30 years old. Of course, nervous women could have important loss of weigh when they are stressed or under great pression, but this is not anorexia.

Vanesa.

Oh my god I cannot believe that again there is such discussion about Letizia´s wiegth... She is thin there´s nothing she can or maybe want to do to change it, but the inportant thing is she´s healthy, because if she wasn´t she couldn´t carry two pregnacies in less than 3 years....

Let's not start this discussion again - there is simply no point in it. I think that 2 pregnancies in 3 years quite evidently proved that Princess Letizia does not suffer from any kind of disease.

I think we can all agree that Letizia might have gained/lost weight at some points of her life, and like in case of all naturally thin people, the changes were quite obvious. We can also agree that Princess Letizia's thinnest periods were right before and in the first months of her pregnancies.

With this, I hope we can wrap this discussion, which is drifting our attention from the topic of the thread - Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia's Current Events.

I not understand why this discussion .. I, in these moments see her very well!

I think Letizia is looking healthy, lovely and I love her new hairstyle.

Stellad

Letizia looks younger and kind of vulnerable or softer than before.

Let's not start this discussion again - there is simply no point in it. I think that 2 pregnancies in 3 years quite evidently proved that Princess Letizia does not suffer from any kind of disease.

I think we can all agree that Letizia might have gained/lost weight at some points of her life, and like in case of all naturally thin people, the changes were quite obvious. We can also agree that Princess Letizia's thinnest periods were right before and in the first months of her pregnancies.

With this, I hope we can wrap this discussion, which is drifting our attention from the topic of the thread - Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia's Current Events.

Many thanks for this important notice. I hope that all the participants to this forum understand the necessity to stop with false and stupid rumors.
Avalon, thanks again for your words.

7 of August you can see in ZDF.de website or in tv, the programm about them.

Oh i love this couple! They are so natural. I loved the pictures of Letizia with her newborn, it made me melt. I also like the pictures of the family visiting the zoo and she being still pregnant. They didn't mind posing for the camera's even when they are in private moments they still pose for the camera's.

I admire the fact that they didn't even complain when the press was taking pictures of the funeral of Letizia's sister! To me it was very unapropriate from the press to take pictures of a crying Letizia. But she even said some kind words to the press at that moment and thanked te people for the support. I don't think i can do that. I think i would feel angry in such a situation but I think she can not feel anger to anyone.

good news!!

hope they'll go there!!! i'm glad that princess letizia will come back to activities with her husband!!

Nice to hear that Letizia will be back on the scene more often this fall.

I just wait to see what outfit she will be wearing next. :flowers:

I hope she gave herself enough down time and slowly eases into it. Two babies are a handful and she seems to be a very hands on mom, as much as she can for a Princess that is.

i can't wait to see them back to their agenda soon! hopefully they will start it together after the summer?

who do you think will go with them when they visit japan? princess hisako takamado was the one who visited the aichi exposition when they opened the spanish pavillion, so i would assume it would be her the one designated to accompany them while opening the cervanted institute.

i'm impressed! we are already in thread number 47 of their current events, which makes more than 470 pages of discussion on their activities. they really deserve a mention for their hard work!

Last edited:
i can't wait to see them back to their agenda soon! hopefully they will start it together after the summer?

who do you think will go with them when they visit japan? princess hisako takamado was the one who visited the aichi exposition when they opened the spanish pavillion, so i would assume it would be her the one designated to accompany them while opening the cervanted institute.

i'm impressed! we are already in thread number 47 of their current events, which makes more than 470 pages of discussion on their activities. they really deserve a mention for their hard work!

I'm very happy to read your words, because it's obviously that the Princes of Asturias ave a lot of works in many fields - for me exactly as the same level of the Prince of Walls and the Duchess of Cornwalls - but as you know this 470 pages of discussion didn't been some times very relevant.

I hope strongly that for the futur we will be abble to avoid some topics whithout any links whith the princes of Asturias's work.

I can't wait to see them at work again. But i feel a bit embarrased for saying this because they always work so hard and deeserve a family vacaton. And we see many pictures of them anyway. But i love every picture i see of this loving couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom