Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 19: April - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://actualidad.terra.es/sociedad/articulo/principes_asturias_oviedo_eurovision_836585.htm

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate tomorrow in Oviedo the annual assembly of Eurovision

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate tomorrow, on Wednesday, in Oviedo the Assembly XII of the Association of Public European Televisions (Eurovision), which will be celebrated in Spain by the first time, inside the activities of the anniversary XXV of the prizes that take the title of Don Felipe.

Eurovision, which celebrated in 2004 the 50 anniversary, is integrated by the public televisions that form a part of the European Union of Broadcast television (UER), which at present possesses 72 members of 52 Europa's countries, the North of Africa and Close East, as well as for other 49 partners of other 28 countries.
Between the televisions that integrate this association, TVE appears, the English BBC, the Italian RAI, the Germans ZDF and ARD and the Channel 1 of the Russian Television.
On the 20th and 21st and April, approximately hundred delegates will debate on the joint productions that they realize and will approve the strategic priorities for 2007.

Images of today's hearings, from terra and www.casareal.es

Hearing to the photographers and publishers of the book " Madrid Royal Witness " Palace of The Zarzuela

Hearing to a representation of the Associations of the Booksellers' Union of Old Palace of The Zarzuela

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 1145366567810.jpg
    1145366567810.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the pictures fanletizia.

What a colorful skirt for Letizia! A good change in her looks, I like it!

The skirt is a shocker comming from Miss Conservative, it looks like something Leonor could fingerpaint in a year or two:p

She looks very fresh, like a breath of spring air! And it definitely fits the occassion. I've always liked her style.

is the white top the one letizia wore on her engagement? the one from armani?
good combination with the skirt..

Larzen said:
The skirt is a shocker comming from Miss Conservative, it looks like something Leonor could fingerpaint in a year or two:p
Letizia has used skirts of this style in the masses of Easter of 2004 with a skirt of black and white Armani, and in 2005 with a skirt of vivacious colors I believe that of Jorge Vazquez. Always she has dared more in more private things, let's hope that she moves this fresher style to her habitual wardrobe. ;)

purple_platinum said:
is the white top the one letizia wore on her engagement? the one from armani?
good combination with the skirt..
No, it isn´t. It is of other fabric and the neck is different.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain receives two official audiences of the editors of the book "Madrid Testigo Real," at Zarzuela Palace April 18, 2006 in Madrid, Spain.

From Getty images

Attachments

• 57357546.jpg
    57357546.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 57357549.jpg
    57357549.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 281
  • 57357566.jpg
    57357566.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 253
I think that too, but probably Felipe like her woth long hair ;)

how beautiful is Letizia today I love the outfit, and love her face

I love the whole outfit! The skirt is superb! And the shoes seem to be the same she used on Sunday in Mallorca:)

from facetoface :

Attachments

• 00912607.jpg
    00912607.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 334
  • 00912606.jpg
    00912606.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 296
  • 00912605.jpg
    00912605.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 00912608.jpg
    00912608.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Yes Letizia look very beautiful and fresh today like always . ...but

Do yuo think that Letizia must cut her hair?, I think that she would look more beautiful, her face would seem less thin, like when Felipe and Letizia came back to the honeymoon in the Honomastica of King.
Don´t you think?

Last edited:
her skirt!!! i love that pattern.......she finally has something that shock our eyes today....simply lovely!

bigheadshirmp said:
her skirt!!! i love that pattern.......she finally has something that shock our eyes today....simply lovely!
Yes, and the fabric seem to be beautiful, it is probable silk or satin...

I agree with you Paty.Letizia is so beautiful but the long hair doesn´t favor to her.She should to cut her hair...would be much more beautiful!

Letizia has a pretty hair and healthy but it does not favor to her, this cause that she seems more thin. In my opinion she could take her short hair without she stopped being elegant.

Letizia is very in accordance with the begining of spring; I don't agree with her long hair, I find it's more elegant and refined than medium cut too up to date. This kind of way to have long hair give to her a better style ( in my opinion ). Any way, today Letizia, one more time, is very beautiful.

Yes, I agree, Paty. Both in the Easter pictures and today I thought her overall appearance would be more becoming if her hair were shorter. I think cutting off a few inches would refocus more attention around her face and, especially, her beautiful eyes. She is also of such a slight build that the long hair seems, IMO, to weigh her down. I think she would have a more balanced appearance with shorter hair. That said, the style of skirt she has had on, on Easter and today, do add a bit more bulk to her, balance the hair length some and, in general, favor her appearance. She is such a beautiful woman but she is on the verge of being too skinny.

I think she has similarities to Queen Rania but for some reason, whether it is Rania's dark eyes, prominent eyebrows, wider facial structure -- whatever, Rania can pull off the thinness and long hair better than Letizia.

Nonetheless, I do think Letizia is a very conscientious Princess of Asturias and that is what really matters IMO>

I like very much the skirt, remember the begining of the spring with these colours, she is very beautiful and looks very good her face with the white colour on her jacket.

Letizia looks perfect in this spring ensemble. I love it when she wears white with flashy colors; they make her look happy and alive. :) Bravo, Letizia! (Felipe looked handsome as ever too :D)

19 of April

The Princes

Visiting the wounded in the bus accident of last Sunday

Inauguration of the General Assembly of Eurovision
Oviedo

from www.casareal.es

Attachments

• 1145516021800.jpg
    1145516021800.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 1145517892312.jpg
    1145517892312.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 191

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 162
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 303
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 199
Images from deadline

Attachments

• DL113118_004.jpg
    DL113118_004.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DL113118_008.jpg
    DL113118_008.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 643
  • DL113118_007.jpg
    DL113118_007.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 204
  • DL113118_006.jpg
    DL113118_006.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 169
  • DL113118_005.jpg
    DL113118_005.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 207
  • DL113118_003.jpg
    DL113118_003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DL113118_002.jpg
    DL113118_002.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 391
  • DL113118_001.jpg
    DL113118_001.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 203
"Perhaps Leonor comes in October"
The Princes affirm that her daughter can visit Asturias after the summer.

Each visit of Princes de Asturias becomes a special event. Its passage by the community always extends the institutional scope and good proof of it is its agenda. Yesterday, in the occasion of the inauguration of the annual assembly of Eurovisión, the Princes did not doubt in destining his first hours in the region to visit the young people who still remain in the Central Hospital as a result of the serious traffic accident that took place in Pola de Lena. Nevertheless, one hour later they went to the Hotel of Reconquista to take a rest and power to have lunch next to several relatives of princess Letizia. To the entrance of the lodging as soon as citizens congregated themselves given the precise character of the visit. Only a small group of enthusiastic asked a greeting the wife of the prince when it lowered of the vehicle next to his husband. Even so, the street did not breathe the festive air that generates the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias although, logically, yes was paralyzed by the arrival of the Princes. In fact, the workers who work in a near building before waited for the arrival from minutes.
DOÑA LEONOR To the entrance of the historical ovetense lodging, the future queen explained how was infant Leonor. "She is very well", warned with an ample smile. Felipe corroborated the declarations of his wife with the glance. When they will go to the Principality with the infant? They will approach the temple of Covadonga? They are questions that were without answer, still is soon for assuring it. The heir I conclude ': "Perhaps we come in October although we do not know it absolutely clearly". Also other dates for the first encounter of the girl with the roots of the maternal home are shuffled. Between the journalists, some aim that the Princes could use some days of August to spend a time in the Principality. After informal char it, the pair went into in the hotel to have lunch.
The ENCOUNTER As it comes being traditional, each visit of the Princess usually programs a hollow to see its direct family. Moments before its arrival to the hotel, Henar Ortiz went to the establishment to hope to its niece in its dependencies. The chosen appointment was the lunch and counted on the presence of Henar Ortiz, aunt of Doña Letizia, and her grandmother, Menchu Alvarez del Valle.

http://www.lavozdeasturias.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=267279

Princes story for Aitor

The princes of Asturias, who yesterday inaugurated in Oviedo XII the annual assembly of the association of European public televisions Eurovisión, took advantage of their stay in the Asturian capital to visit in the Central University Hospital of Asturias some of the children hurt in the wreck of a bus the past Sunday in the Principality and in which scouts of 9 and 15 years and two of their monitoras were killed two boy, and were wounded the rest from the 29 occupants of the vehicle. Don Felipe and Doña Letizia remained something more of an hour in the sanitary center, where they visited the small ones and their families and expressed words of consolation to the hurt relatives of the six which they remain in more serious state. One of the children who recover favorably, Aitor, of 4 years, obtained that the princess read a story to him. According to the president of Asturias, Vicente kept awake Alvarez Areces, who accompanied the princes, small boy scout was enchanted by the company and the reading and was necessary to explain to him that the princes had to visit other wounded. -

http://www.elpais.es/articulo/agenda/Cuento/principesco/Aitor/elpporgen/20060420elpepiage_5/Tes/

Thank you for photos.I really like princess outfit especially the skirt but i hope she doesn't repeat this kind of skirts alot. i really miss the time the princes coordinate their outfit.
this is my first post with my new avator.(love it)

A few from seegerpress

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00158140.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00158140.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 145
  • pre-SEEGER00158142.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00158142.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 204
  • pre-SEEGER00158145.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00158145.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 161
  • pre-SEEGER00158146.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00158146.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 151
  • pre-SEEGER00158147.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00158147.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 184
What a beautiful couple ! What a beautiful woman ! I don't know where Letizia find this sparkling of her look. I think it's the more which make her so tremendous. Her eyes seem glittering!

http://actualidad.terra.es/sucesos/articulo/principes_asturias_visitan_hospital_ninos_838413.htm

Princes of Asturias visit in the hospital the wounded children

The Princes of Asturias visited today in the Central Hospital of Asturias, in Oviedo, to the children hurt in the accident of happened bus last Sunday in Pola of Lena.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia came to the hospitable center at 13:15 to realize a visit of a private nature and were with the entered children.

They were accompanied by the president of the Principality, Vicente Alvarez Areces; the delegate of the Government in Asturias, Antonio Trevín; the mayors of Oviedo and Gijon, Gabino de Lorenzo and PazFernandez Felgueroso, respectively, and medical authorities.

In the center they visited the girl seven-year-old A.P.M., that continues in very serious situation in the UCI paediatric and dependent on a possible surgical intervention.

The Princes of Asturias encouraged also the young woman 22-year-old B.S.P. and to other one of 15, A.V.M.S., that is hanging of repeating analysis and of her neurological evolution.

In the same hospital M.A.S is also., of 40 years, which secondary paraplegia presents, and the minors J.A.G. and B.G.S., of 16 and 12 years, respectively, that continue with serious prediction and that also received spirits on the part of Don Felipe and Dona Letizia.

The Princes conversed also with others deposited less serious, between that they are a four-year-old child, two of nine and other one of fourteen.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will preside this evening in the hotel of the Reconquest of Oviedo at the inauguration of the Assembly XII Annual of Eurovision, in which TVE will be a hostess for the first time.

Prince: that tv is a vehicle living together and transmission value

The Prince of Asturias called on today in Oviedo in order that the television is a ' vehicle of living together ', of formation and of transmission of values, because there is ' a permanent challenge that the society claims with insistence ' and is, probably, the way ' mas influential of communication '.

Don Felipe declared these words before the representatives of the televisions of 54 countries, who have chosen the city ovetense to celebrate, for the first time in Spain, the Annual Assembly of Radiotelevisiones's European Union (UER)

The Prince accompanied of Dona Letizia, presided in the hotel At Reconquest of Oviedo the inauguration of this Assembly, which in its twelfth edition, will approach until the next Friday the political audio-visual ones of public service of the associate televisions, which will take form of the programming.

The UER decided to realize this meeting in Oviedo on the occasion of Prince of Asturias celebrated this year the anniversary XXV of the Prizes. In fact, the inaugural session of the Assembly turned into an honoring to these awards supported by the UNESCO.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/principe_tv_vehiculo_convivencia_transmision_839528.htm

http://www.acceso.com/display_event.html?id=5095

Next April 25, from the 9.45, Field of the Nations will take place in the Municipal Palace of Congresses the day " The Value To tackle " organized by the APD, with the sponsorship of Deloitte and Eurecan.

Along this day we will possess the presence, between others of D. Jose M ª Cuevas, president of the C.E.O.E, D. Jose Antonio Marina, philosopher and writer and D. Eduardo Punset, writer.

The closing of the day will be realized by SS.AA.RR The Principes of Asturias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom