Prince Christian, Current Events 2: July 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incas said:
I can't get over how pudgy the boy is. In most of the recent photos with his parents, Christian seems to have a bigger head than either of them.

It's all brain ! :cool: ;)

Many children has bigger head when they're young.

I agree that little Christian looks like Henri.

Last edited:
Christian is just cute!
He will be big man, when he'll grow up... but I think, he doesn't have that big head.

A monkey named Christian.. aww baby so cutee!! Christian is so squishable!! I adore this family.. even if they weren't royalty I think they would have the same family dynamics.

Will Christian be able to visit his namesake in the rehabilitation centre?

KikkiB said:
As far as I know Christian is the first of the royal babyboomers who has his face on a stamp. Quite cool :)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248/KikkiB/Royal%20photos/bilde.jpg (source: www.bt.dk)
AFAIK Princess Amalia was on a stamp as well, and on the picture she was only a few hours old

Ingrid Alexandra was about 10 days on this picture issued for her christening, I like it very much
http://www.nrk.no/img/410165.jpeg

Ofcourse they was from a different baby boom than Christian:flowers:

laurixa said:
(I don´t know where post this picture, please remove if this thread isn´t the correct to post the picture)

A cute picture of Queen Margrethe, prince Frederick and prince Christian from biled bladet:wub:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/adm/pics/00000000049stolthi.jpg
Nice picture - I hadn't seen this before. Thank you:)
Very symbolic too - the three of them sitting under the picture of Frederik IX, Margrethe's father.

Elisabeth of Belgium had a stamp, too

Wonderful picture! Thank you Laurixa for posting! :flowers:

Pretty photo from the queen with son and grandson, laurixa !!

I like the picture, too. We get to see the little Prince quite often the last time.. Christian is very "busy" these days ;) .

I like the new stamp. I think the drawing makes it look more timeless! It's beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, as far as I can see, Christian is wearing a traditional outfit too.

Mary looks gorgeous!;)

corazon said:
+

great photos, this family look so natural in the photos, but I say this again, christian is every time dressed informal:bang:
I love that they dress him informally; he's a baby - babies should - in my opinion - not be dressed formally. The blue sweater in the picture with his dad and grandmother is great with his eye colour.

In the picture for the Greenlandic stamp he seems to be wearing the traditional Greenlandic outfit.

UserDane said:
I love that they dress him informally; he's a baby - babies should - in my opinion - not be dressed formally. The blue sweater in the picture with his dad and grandmother is great with his eye colour.
i´m totally agree with you.

UserDane said:
In the picture for the Greenlandic stamp he seems to be wearing the traditional Greenlandic outfit.

Yes, he wear the traditional Greenlandic outfit, the first time we see him with this outfit. He just look adorable.:wub: :wub:

Bravo, i love the new pic, is stuning see the famely photos!!

Please excuse my ignorance, but what's the relationship between Denmark and Greenland? I'm asking this because of the stamp with the traditional outfits. Thanks:flowers:

I believe Greenland is a territory of Denmark; however, Greenland operates under Home Rule along with the Faroe Islands.

Perhaps Lasse or other members could give us more detailed information, Vampireangel.

Little Prince Christian is really beatiful and gorgeous! What a nice generation of baby royals we have! I hope that their cuteness will be as powerfull as their brighteness! :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Oh, he is just too cute! I love the serious face:)

suss 2 said:
Thanks so much for the link JessRulz. Haven't visited for a few days, so haven't seen it before. I love Christian's grandpa shirts, they really suit him!

I think they should of used the photograph on the stamp not a drawing of it.
he looks so cute

Thanks for the two pictures of Christian guys!! He looks so adorable in both of them!

The little guy is getting cuter and cuter by the day. All the Danish little princes are so adorable! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom