Prince Christian, Current Events 2: July 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the (photo) portrait that the stamp was based on...What was that portrait taken for? It looks like an official one but why can't I find it anywhere else?

I like Mary's blouse in the photo...she seems to be wearing a lot of similar clothes with the same detail...the pleated detail, neckline with a fabric flower (or not)...the grey-blue one she wore in Tasmania, the orange dress, the white off-the-shoulder dress with the pearls (Jackie O?)...does somebody know if they are all from the same designer?

Thanks for the picture :flowers: .
Christian has a funny face, he's really cute and Mary looks beautiful in this picture.

Prince Christian Valdemar Henri John:Current Events Part 5

I just love the new Prince Christian stamp!!! He is soooo cute and he looks like he has a good sense of humour:wub:. Does anyone know how I could get one of these stamps? I wonder if the Danish Embassy would know?

Simply stunning the photo, i love Mar look, is so warm this pic.. thanka a lot!

Ohh Christian is soo sweet. What a lovely photo.
I love the way Frederik is looking at Mary.:flowers:

love the picture !! havent seen it before, christian real makes me smile , he looks so like his grand father on his dad's side, ! must say I think he looks nothing like his mom or dad , he just like's like his granddad !! once again great picture

great photo! christian is so beautiful!!!! their parents never dressed him like a baby prince? he is anyway with informal close.

Corazon, I noticed the informal dress of Christian also. Seems like a smocked silk romper suit would have been the choice for the stamp

yes, but in all christian public apparitions he is anyway dressed informal

thank you for the links and photos. one of the loveliest family portraits i've ever seen. tender look of PF is wonderful and PM looks gorgeous (her nose protrayed in the stamp is kinda big imo) and lille prince looks just like grampa henri, such a sweet wise little face. thanks again
i also would like some stamps, wonder if my post office can get them?

I just love this photo!!!!! What a beautiful family.
Where can I get this stamp? I've got to have it!!

OMG! :wub: That picture is sooo cute! I love it!
It's really beautiful and mystic!

I like how fred is looking at his wife , who is looking at there son !
well I think he is looking at his wife !

I love the way christian is dressed. He is dressed comfortably. He is an adorable baby

What a beautiful photo! I love the little prince's smile and the way the CP is looking at Mary.

Wow! JessRulz, great picture! It's so....STUNNING, like Queen of Celts said.
I love it! Frederick is looking at Mary, Mary is looking at Christian and Christian is looking at the camera...awww.....:wub:

Christian is so cute! I like the photographs of Frederick's family, they always look so natural and tender!

I can not wait to see the pictures of Christian with his new brother/sister. Now that will be just to sweet!!!

What a darling boy! Squeezable cheeks:wub: and big blue eyes. I'm sure the next little one will be equally adorable.

According to this online article from Ekstra Bladet, HRH Prince Christian has already received his first Christmas present: An orang-utan. The present will be presented in The Yellow Palace on Friday at 12. Obviously, His Royal Highness is not going to have a monkey to play with in Fredensborg, but he will receive adoption papers, a stuffed orang-utan toy to play with and a book about orang-utans.

The monkey, which lives at a Danish orang-utan rehabilitation centre in Borneo, is named Christian after the Danish prince!

/Lasse

Lasse Pedersen said:
According to this online article from Ekstra Bladet, HRH Prince Christian has already received his first Christmas present: An orang-utan. The present will be presented in The Yellow Palace on Friday at 12. Obviously, His Royal Highness is not going to have a monkey to play with in Fredensborg, but he will receive adoption papers, a stuffed orang-utan toy to play with and a book about orang-utans.

The monkey, which lives at a Danish orang-utan rehabilitation centre in Borneo, is named Christian after the Danish prince!

/Lasse

An orang-utan? :lol: What a cool present!!! May I ask, who is the present from?

JessRulz said:
An orang-utan? :lol: What a cool present!!! May I ask, who is the present from?

The generous giver is an association called BOS Danmark, an association striving for better knowledge of orang-utans. Moreover, they collect money for their orang-utan rehabilitation centre in Nyaru Menteng on Borneo!

/Lasse

so will this be kept in the same zoo as his Tazmanian Devils that he got when he was born?

I can't get over how pudgy the boy is. In most of the recent photos with his parents, Christian seems to have a bigger head than either of them.

LadyK said:
so will this be kept in the same zoo as his Tazmanian Devils that he got when he was born?

No, Copenhagen Zoo will not have the pleasure of accomodating the orang-utan, which will remain in Borneo, in the rehabilitation centre. HRH Prince Christian will receive adoption papers, a photo of his namesake and a book about the orang-utans of the Nyaru Menteng rehabilitation centre.

I hope this clarified things:)

/Lasse

LadyK said:
I love it! One of you Danes need to send me one! It's so precious of them, and the line work and shading is exquisite.
Did they mention which charity they chose, or have they still not decided on one?

You should be able to purchase your self via the danish postal office. Site is also in english at www.postdanmark.dk under english, private and then buy stamps.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom