Prince Christian, Current Events 2: July 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get tired to see these new pictures of little Christian! And Mary looks so so great in her jeans!

Last edited:
I'm so amazed that at a little over one year of age, Prince Christian already has 5 current events page!! But I agree, he's one of the most adorable children I've ever seen. Such a smiley baby. He's going to be a heartbreaker!

I agree, biboquinhas - Mary looks fabulous in jeans. They show just how tiny she is, don't you think? But very smart, especially with the velvet jacket.

Very Very nice pics of litle prince 1 year....what a lovely family!
Mary and Frederick looked so proud of their son!
Mary looks gorgeous, she looked well wearing jeans!

norwegianne said:
BT. has hired a police-artist to see how Christian might look when he's 18.

The artist used pictures of Christian, his parents, and his grandfathers (with Queen Margrethe's forehead) to get this result: http://www.bt.dk/royalt/artikel:aiid=476176:fid=100300348:img=0/

What do you think?
I don't know :lol:
Looks a bit strange... It seems they just took his father's eyes and his mother's mouth and put it together.. The eyes look very strange, IMO..
Well, maybe we should save this picture anywhere and have a look at it in 18 years again. ;)

Right side of face looks little strange :lol: but he will be handsome man!
but we will see.... we have to wait only 17 years :ROFLMAO:

I think there's something crooked about the nose, which makes it all a bit funny-looking, in addition the eyes looks like they've been photographed, but the bottom-part of the face looks like it's been drawn.

I'll definitely save it, and bring it out in 17 years to see, just for the fun of it.

One small little detail the artist forgot: he has blue eyes, not brown. :wub: :flowers:
Cute, but I don't think that's what he'll look like. I think he'll have more of a round face. and lighter hair.

Maybe if the couple had another son, then he'd look like the art work.

Thanks for the article, norwegianne, it's interesting.

Last edited:
I love the way Princess Mary puts her hair in the pictures!

That baby looks just like Prince Henrik! And he's so cute with his little cake

I think it's stunning the resemblance (imo).

In this article, Danish newapaper B.T. writes that HRH Prince Christian has gotten the rights for the domains ChristianXI.dk and Christian-XI.dk. Shortly after the little prince’s birth, someone bought the domains for fun, and later used them to redirect visitors to a site selling vacuum cleaners:huh:

But today The Danish Domain Complaints Board made it clear that the right to these domains belongs to the Danish Royal Family. The Royal Danish Court had filed the complaint.

/Lasse

Lasse Pedersen said:
In this article, Danish newapaper B.T. writes that HRH Prince Christian has gotten the rights for the domains ChristianXI.dk and Christian-XI.dk. Shortly after the little prince’s birth, someone bought the domains for fun, and later used them to redirect visitors to a site selling vacuum cleaners:huh:

But today The Danish Domain Complaints Board made it clear that the right to these domains belongs to the Danish Royal Family. The Royal Danish Court had filed the complaint.

/Lasse

how cute is that? find it really adorable, his getting his own domain names already:lol: hope to see his site running soon

dazzling said:
hope to see his site running soon
However sweet it may seem, I am pretty sure that HRH Prince Christian will remain at his daddy's website:) The reason why the Court wanted the rights to the domains is that they do not want any member of the royal family to be exploited for commercial purposes.

/Lasse

And good that they do that.

Imagine, Little Christian playing with his Spanish little cousins:wub:

Hi there, I was wondering where I could find nice photos of Christian when he is like 4-8 months old. I see the threads and look through them but it is mostly post not pics

There where only two official pictures release from the time Christian was born and his babtism in January, as far as I know. This link shows you what I could collect back then.

I have just read that Prince Christian will appear on a Danish stamp next year.
I would love to add the story that I read this info from but I have no idea how, I have tried but I don't want to mess it up.
It will be nice to see his little face on a stamp though.:)

I saw that too on the Copenhagen Post website. There was a picture of the stamp with Christia, Frederik and Mary on it. I though it looked quite good. ;)

I wonder how Prince Christian is dealing with Jet Lag. For children is mucht more complicated!

biboquinhas said:
I wonder how Prince Christian is dealing with Jet Lag. For children is mucht more complicated!
I think he will be fine. I remeber when I was a young child the jetlag didn´t bother me at all. It has become harder as I got older.

as long as he slept on the plane, I expect he will be okay. And if he slept on the plane, Mary might have a chance for survival and sanity as well. ;)

I love it! One of you Danes need to send me one! It's so precious of them, and the line work and shading is exquisite.
Did they mention which charity they chose, or have they still not decided on one?

LadyK said:
Did they mention which charity they chose, or have they still not decided on one?

It has not been decided yet. Officially anyhow!

Cheers,
Lasse

I love the stamp they are such a beautiful and lovely family!!

How cute! He looks alot like his Prince Henrik with that smile. Thanks lilytornado:flowers:

christian look's like frederik i think.
billie-jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom