Ex-Boyfriends of Elena and Cristina

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rchainho

Heir Presumptive
Country
Portugal
Hi:

Does anyone knows if the two princess had ex-boyfriends before marriage, just for curiosity? Any material or link?

Well, that's a good question rchainho! Actually, I have never heard of any boyfriends, but I guess they at least had one! I doubt they'd marry with their first boyfriend, except if it really was love at first sight, or true passion...

rchainho, hello from Portugal! :)

Infanta Helena had a love affair with a Spanish Olimpic Horseman named Luis Astolfi!This case lasted almost two years ,they were always together and she seemed very in love!

I don.t Know why they stop the relationship,but I can Assure you that he was quite handsome!

Here is a photo from Astolfi.

Attachments

• astolfi.jpg
    astolfi.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 888
Regina said:
Here is a photo from Astolfi.
Obrigada Regina. Thanks Regina :)
I heard that infanta cristina had a boyfriend called alvaro bultó? I don't know if this is true.

rchainho said:
Obrigada Regina. Thanks Regina :)
I heard that infanta cristina had a boyfriend called alvaro bultó? I don't know if this is true.
I've heard that too and I think that it's true, but... who knows?:confused:
And she also was linked romantically to a sportsman called Jose Luis Doreste. By the way, Alvaro Bultó is a sportsman too, isn't he?
Wow! She definitely loves sportsmen!;)

Here a pic of Alvaro Bultó:

13.jpg

isabella_ said:
I've heard that too and I think that it's true, but... who knows?:confused:
And she also was linked romantically to a sportsman called Jose Luis Doreste. By the way, Alvaro Bultó is a sportsman too, isn't he?
Wow! She definitely loves sportsmen!;)

Here a pic of Alvaro Bultó:
Yes, he is a sportsman too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom