Prince Waldemar of Schaumburg-Lippe and Gertraud Wagner-Schöppl: Sept 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stefan

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Esslingen
Country
Germany
That is one unflattering bridal dress IMHO! I suppose no other members of the Schaumburg family attended this wedding, apart from 'Prince' Mario-Max? I suppose Boris Becker daughter was there to attract some media attention... though I might be too suspicious of course.

It looks like a very poor person's idea of a Royal wedding . How Nobel are these people ? X

It looks like a very poor person's idea of a Royal wedding . How Nobel are these people ? X

The groom is very noble. His mother was Princess Feodora of Denmark a, daughter of Prince Harald and Princess Helena of Denmark, and his paternal gradmother was Princess Louise of Denmark a daughter of King Frederik VIII. From his paternal side he is a member of the so called Nachod-Branch of the Schaumburg-Lippe Family. However he is since a few times not bad termes with Fürst Alexander. His oldest brother Prince Wilhelm and his Family where present at the Wedding of Fürst Alexander and Nadja Anna Zsoeks last year.

That dress was, sadly, very tacky. What sort of royal bride, or any bride for that matter, wears something that makes her look 1) older and 2) like a prostitute on her wedding day?

OH MY! I have to assume that the only dress shop open when several of the women went shopping was "Hookers-R-Us". (And that's me being on my best behavior!) The bride was just a "Hot Mess!" Royal or not, this was just AWFUL!

This has got to be one of the tackiest weddings I have ever seen!

She's not. The groom is not acknowledged as a member of the Princely House.

This statement is invalid: The Princely House has been abolished by the Weimarer Constitution in 1919. Unlawful presentation of a non existing "House" fot the purpose of spreading malicious gossip is of no validity. Dr. Gertraud-Antonia Wagner-Schöppl is a member of the family through being family with her husband HH. Waldemar Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe through the legal act of lawful marriage.

:previous:
The Principality of Schaumburg-Lippe ceased to be a sovereign state after the abdication of Adolf II on 15 November 1918.
The Princely House was not "abolished"; families cannot be "abolished".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom