Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you ladyfinn, are evening one new?

I love the necklace - could use one like that myself!

Her charm bracelet is very pretty. It looks like there are some alphabet charms. Does anyone know what her charms represent?

Her charm bracelet is very pretty. It looks like there are some alphabet charms. Does anyone know what her charms represent?
They are three bracelets. If I am not wrong, each of them has the letters who make one different name: Leonor, Sofia and Carla, Letizia's niece.

I think she had them in Oviedo at the Prince of Asturias Award events.
Yesterday:
Hola
In Oviedo, October 23
Zimbio
They look very much alike.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are very pretty earrings (and yes, I think they are the same pair).

I think she had them in Oviedo at the Prince of Asturias Award events.
Yesterday:
Hola
In Oviedo, October 23
Zimbio
They look very much alike.

This earrings remind me alot of a pair of Aquamarine earrings Princess Mary uses to wear sometimes.
pictures to compare.

At first I thought this could be the same.
Does anyone have a close-up of Letizia's earrings?

Last edited:
I know she has worn the Prussian and the floral tiara but has she worn any others? I like the floral tiara on her.

I know she has worn the Prussian and the floral tiara but has she worn any others? I like the floral tiara on her.

Yes she has worn the Mellerio Shell (spelling ?) Tiara once - and incidently it was the last time she wore the skirt and top which she wears tonight

I love the floral tiara. It is so beautiful on Letizia.

Letizia seems to have a new fleur-de-lis-brooch keeping the sash, it´s very beautiful
BelgaPicture

Letizia seems to have a new fleur-de-lis-brooch keeping the sash, it´s very beautiful
BelgaPicture

I've never seen a brooch worn towards the bottom of the sash like that. Is it possible that the brooch is a detachable part of the fleur-de-lis crown/tiara?

:ohmy:O:ohmy:M:ohmy:G!!!! :blush:I sympathize with the Royal Family for the embarrassment she caused them!

I still don't understand anchoring the sash at the hip. It makes more sense to anchor it with a brooch up by the shoulder to prevent it from slipping off.

I love Letizia's new fleur-de-lys brooch, but anything is better than that safety pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom