Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joking ladies,haven't lost me marbles.Yet...:angel:
But admit,what a sight it would be..:ohmy:

Yes thats exactly when I meant!

Spot on ;)

I think this was a great look. I really like the way the hair do and the 'new' tiara complement each other. The necklace looks far better this time than the first time she wore it (but then I hated everything about that look...). The best link I have for that at the mo is here, the last 2 pictures in the 3rd row up from the bottom.

Including the Peacock Tiara Máxima has now worn 11 different Tiaras.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2s0mix5.jpg

And there are a few more which she hasn't worn yet.Three left,at least.

Who knows,we have an incoming State Visit next month,from Chile.
But I don't think it will be as sparkling as the fun we all had glitteringwise with our dear friends from Sweden.

Might see the ruby peacock back on Victoria's wedding festivities.

Maybe, but on the wedding itself she is going to weare her wedding tiara. Because at all the weddings she has been to, she wore that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
And there are a few more which she hasn't worn yet.Three left,at least.

Who knows,we have an incoming State Visit next month,from Chile.
But I don't think it will be as sparkling as the fun we all had glitteringwise with our dear friends from Sweden.

More than three

the Stuart tiara
the mellerio Sapphire tiara
the Württemberg diamond and pearl tiara
the pearl button tiara
the laurel wreath tiara
the ear-of-wheat tiara

Yes at the Wedding of Vicotira Máxima with the peacock tiara and the necklace and brooch from the parure. Mary in her rubies and Letizia in the niarchos rubies. That would be a sight.

I think she also hasn't worn Queen Emmas's Diamond Tiara.
If Maxima pops up with the Stuart tiara that will be another sensation, since it hasn't been worn since the 1970's.
Queen Beatrix might want to keep the Sapphire and the Würtemberg tiaras exclusively to herself while she is queen, but I won't be surprised to see Maxima with one of the other tiaras soon.

As for the wedding, I believe she will wear her own wedding tiara again. That seems to be her tradition, and I hope she won't change it.

Stefan, isn't there also a tiara with the Borneo diamond set? I don't know if there still is...but Maxima would be able to do something wonderful with those jewels, which I really think are so beautiful and unique. Maxima in the Wurtemberg tiara: breathtaking!!!

This is the very first time that I can say - Maxima and spectacular jewellery - in one sentence. I am really, really thrilled !

I wonder what it was her reaction the first time she went to the vaults and saw all this tiaras and jewells? and the ohter issue is how is handle the sescurity of this jewels ? do the Ducth has special armed security people going to pick them up and take it home for her, des she goes herself? it is very valuble jewlery and I presume they have to have a lot of sescurity everytime they are handled!
anyhow, she looks fantastic in all of them, it is dificult to say which is the best, but i must say the picoc it had benn a shock for me very beautful and she looks gorgeos! good for her!

Stefan, isn't there also a tiara with the Borneo diamond set? I don't know if there still is...but Maxima would be able to do something wonderful with those jewels, which I really think are so beautiful and unique. Maxima in the Wurtemberg tiara: breathtaking!!!

Apparently it was broken up. At last to John's site about the dutch royakl Jewels. And it was not a very beautiful tiara. Much like the norwegian malteser tiara with the crosses as worn by Queen Maud.

Maxima is wearing her DVF earrings by H Stern today. Just the top parts though. The whole earring would have been too much in the day...... even for me!!!

You mean this:

Queen Wilhelmina's Borneo Diamonds Set

The Queen wears parts of it as brooches,Princess Laurentien used them as ear jewellery.

This one would look stunning on her too:
The Wurttemberg Pearl tiara:

Wurttemberg Pearl Tiara

But I am waiting for this to appear:

Stuart Diamond Tiara

After the ruby peacock,anything is open again.

_

I wonder what it was her reaction the first time she went to the vaults and saw all this tiaras and jewells? and the ohter issue is how is handle the sescurity of this jewels ? do the Ducth has special armed security people going to pick them up and take it home for her, des she goes herself? it is very valuble jewlery and I presume they have to have a lot of sescurity everytime they are handled!
anyhow, she looks fantastic in all of them, it is dificult to say which is the best, but i must say the picoc it had benn a shock for me very beautful and she looks gorgeos! good for her!

No.It is in the vaults at the Palace.You would never know the amount of security,all is very very discrete.

But I am waiting for this to appear:

Stuart Diamond Tiara

After the ruby peacock,anything is open again.

_[/quote]

I also cannot wait to see this magnificant tiara on Maima's head!

The Stuart Diamond Tiara, Necklace and Brooch are so big they look like childrens play jewels. I think it would take a very special and formal event for Maxima to wear these. This is what princess dreams are made of!

The necklace that belongs with the Stuart tiara is gigantic! It is so pretty. I would love to see Maxima wearing this.

No.It is in the vaults at the Palace.You would never know the amount of security,all is very very discrete.
thank you, Lucien, I can imagine has to be very discrete, an english rfiend told me that in england when the royals travel abroad the jewellery goes in another plane with a lot of ssecurity, but who knows if he is exactly right but i imagine when they travel with such a beautifuls tiaras neckalces they take extra peorple just to take care of that! it would be logical!

WOW. I had nearly forgotten about that tiara! Can anyone remember the last time it was worn (and by whom)?

I really love it on Maxima; I hope she continues to wear it from time to time...oh, to have Maxima's jewellery options...

<Referring to the Ruby tiara>

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the pearl and diamond bracelet and ring belong to her personal collection?

On reinamaxima.com they have enlarged the bracelet and it has a diamond and ruby clasp. Really gorgeous! Between the huge Dutch vaults and Maxima's style I think she will surprising and thrilling us for a looooong time!!!!

All jewelry shown is part of the Royal Historical Foundation headed at present by HRH The Prince of Orange.

WOW. I had nearly forgotten about that tiara! Can anyone remember the last time it was worn (and by whom)?

I really love it on Maxima; I hope she continues to wear it from time to time...oh, to have Maxima's jewellery options...

It was worn the last time by Priness Irene around 1969. She wore it alo in the late 50's and in the 60's.

Apparently she got is as a present from Queen Wilhelmina.

i agree with you i would love to have her jewellery options!
incredible tha such a beautiful tiar spend do long in the dark! anyones knows ewhy??/

Because the tiara was a gift from Queen Wilhelmina to Princess Irene and it had been unsighted for such a long time, it was thought that it may have been broken up or sold off at some stage. Either it was never a personal gift (to dispose of at will) or it was bought or gifted back, but whatever the case it now appears to have returned to the fold.

The necklace that Princess Maxima wore to Wilhelms birthday last year, does anybody know who designed it?
I recognize it for some reason.
x

The necklace that Princess Maxima wore to Wilhelms birthday last year, does anybody know who designed it?
I recognize it for some reason.
x

It looks like one of Cartier's necklaces from its Tutti Frutti collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom