Lost Posts due to Log-outs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
Are you clicking the 'remember me' box? If it is not ticked you may get logged out when you change pages.

Are you clicking the 'remember me' box? If it is not ticked you may get logged out when you change pages.

strange......tonight i was required to log in, the first time in ages (since joining the site last may i have been required to log in only once before). as a rule when i click on trf from my favorites. i go direct to the home / blog page without logging in and i know for a fact that i did not log out the last time i used the site...i never do !!
btw when logging in tonight i have ticked the remember me box....so fingers crossed.......:)

Don't worry Johnnydep, that happened to me as well last night. Usually, it only asks you to log in again if you didn't check the "remember me " box or because you've cleared your browser cache and the cookies.

thank you.....am not duly worried about it. i just thought to mention it, just in case there was a glitch on the system !!
btw in between leaving the site and entering the site, i did not clear my brower cache and from time to time i have done so without any adverse effects....:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom