Birth of Princess Lalla Khadija: February 28, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHAmy said:
Oh geez, me too, I can't stand watching an animal being killed. I guess if it's their tradition and they're used to it, it's okay but I had to stop it too.:sad:

I have a question, I can't read french so I can't read the articles but where was the princess born? I believe I saw that same flower curtain when Moulay Hassan was born, but are the children born in a hospital or in a palace?
there is a small hospital in the palace lalla khadija was born there and moulay hassan too,you already notice the flower curtain: it's the same place.
here another closer picture of the baby:
Photosmaroc :Image Format web <==> images, studio, expositions, photographes, images libres de droit, cours de photographie au maroc

Last edited:
Yes I thought that flower curtain looked familiar! I see, thank you!

hey i saw a picture on moroccan tv of lala salma with her dauhter and also photo of lalla maryam lalla hasna and lalla asma it was wondrrful

khadijalove said:
hey i saw a picture on moroccan tv of lala salma with her dauhter and also photo of lalla maryam lalla hasna and lalla asma it was wondrrful
When and How.... can you post a link please ?

dont have a link but i saw it in 2m on tv i also want to have the picture lalla salma looks like a bride also here sisters in law lookd great they told on tv that the royal family will have a small party inside the palace

yes indeed , there are wonderful pictures of the royal family in FEMMES DU MAROC , the arabic version of the magazine ...i saw them on the television today , it looks like Princess Lalla Selma puts some weight during her pregancy :)

khadijalove said:
dont have a link but i saw it in 2m on tv i also want to have the picture lalla salma looks like a bride also here sisters in law lookd great they told on tv that the royal family will have a small party inside the palace

Oh,really?I would like to see that!:bang:
It's a shame i can't watch moroccan TV or to have access to moroccan magazines:sad:

TamaraKhan said:
Oh,really?I would like to see that!:bang:
It's a shame i can't watch moroccan TV or to have access to moroccan magazines:sad:
I found this in map if you are intersted:
Rabat, March 26 - The Moroccan Arab-speaking magazine, "Nissaa Mine Al Maghrib" (women from Morocco) has been granted an unprecedented access to the Royal Palace on the occasion of the recent birth of Princess Lalla Khadija, second child of King Mohammed VI and princess Lalla Slama.
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Moroccan magazine granted unprecedented access to Royal Palace
http://www.map.ma/ar/Accueil/plonearticle.2007-03-26.7950304465/Image00080217/ImagePopup
it's nice that the king listen to the critical in the moroccans newspapers.

Last edited:
Thank you!!!
I wish the picture was bigger. But it's good to enventually have pictures for royal events in the press!
Lalla salma gained a little weight indeed.. Still she looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi every bodies
i have this magazine and the pictures is very betuful
and all the princesses so charming with fabilouse caftan
exuse me for my bad english

sweet pic:wub:
the baby looks so adorable!!
Yes, I think PSalma gained more wright then her first pregnancy.
Wonderful growing family;)

amina1 said:
sweet pic:wub:
the baby looks so adorable!!
Yes, I think PSalma gained more wright then her first pregnancy.
Wonderful growing family;)

I agree with you ......:):)
.:flowers: :) :) wonderful picture :) :) :flowers:
princess lalla Salma looks great ....

shrifia said:
here more pics :

I like the caftan of lalla khadija:lol:

I love how the family gets dressed up in their traditional dress to celebrate the baby's birth. I love lalla Salma's caftan, very beautiful

great pictures I especially love the one with lalla salma looking at her daughter. They seem soo happy together in welcoming their new addition to the family.

Happy photo

Very excellent photo! princess seem very happy, the king will certainly like his children very much. :lol:

very nice photo
this is the first time (the second with the wedding) i see L.Salma nice dressed her caftan is Royal!!!

the King's sister are beautiful like usually

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures!!!
The little is absolutely adorable. And I also like the picture of the royal couple looking at each other.

Last edited:
The pictures are very beautiful. Its wonderful that the King's siblings were included in this photo shoot. Lalla Salma's face looks so much fuller but that's to be expected. I cant tell yet which one of her parents little Khadija looks like. Moulay Hassan looks so much bigger and very much like his mother.
Lalla Meryem looks stunning, her caftan is absolutely exquisite.

Last edited:
shrifia said:
here more pics
Wonderful pictures,thanks shrifia!

I see that the moroccan royal family choose a moroccan magazine,to present the new portrait (not only french magazines like some people accused the king),it was a good idea!,we have also the answer about prince Moulay Rachid is always living in Morocco,and what was written in the spanish paper was only a rumour (if they didn't mistake him with hiw cousin Moulay hisham who's the one who lives in the USA!)

Lalla Salma's caftan is beautiful,Meryem's caftan also,i like Hasna's skin and complexion,they look such as a cute family!and I agree with u,lalla khadija has a good taste :lol: :lol: :lol: ,she must be in the list of the most elegant royals:lol: :lol:

shrifia said:
here more pics
Thank you so much for these gorgeous photos! It's lovely of the Moroccan Royal Family to do a shoot like this.

I cannot get over how big Moulay Rachid is! He's lost his "baby" face and looks like such a a grown-up little boy now! He looks the part of a proper big brother. It's nice to see Lalla Salma looking so well, she's put on quite a bit of weight and I think she may have dyed her hair slightly darker, anyone agree?

Lalla Meryem looks stunning, the woman has the looks of a model, everything about her appearance in this photo is just perfect. Wow!

As for Lalla Khadija, her caftan is beautiful!!! She looks so precious mashallah.

lalla meryem is absolutely stunning and her kaftan is amazing, she is the by far the most beautiful moroccan princess
the one of lalla salma is nice also, but she get a lot of weight this time
about moulay rachid, he lost some weight, he is very cute

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures ! all the ladies look amazing, all the kaftans are very beautiful,lalla khadija's kaftan is really cute, great to see her in one at such a young age

lalla meryem is superb, all is perfect on her, kaftan, jewels, make-up
the kaftan of lalla salma is nice also, but in my opinion her belt don't match very well with it
as said loubna2, she get a lot of weight this time, the king also seems to get weight
prince rachid is better than before, especially her face, he must stay like this

Thanks for the pics! The family looks so happy. Salma did gain a little weight like someone said before but I don't blame her she just had a baby and I don't think it makes that much of a diffrence, she's still beautiful. I also love the kaftans! especially the lavendar one and Salma's white and gold one, they're stunning! I love Lalla Salma's jewelry too it goes perfect with the kaftan she's wearing.

Thanks for the beatiful pictures; it gives a look to a whole other side of TRF.
I have never seen them so close with each other. :flowers:

Masha Allah
Lalla salma looks very beautiful with weight.

Yes. She is a real beauty, and looks so regal...I specially likes her hair.

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom