General News about King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I agree, I wonder if they are starting to rekindle in their old age. It was lovely to see Juan Carlos and Sofia so relaxed with one another in Madrid. Is it snowing there? I saw some white over the leaves on the bushes in the photos.

Defiantly no snow on that date given both the king and queen have no overcoats,Madrid is a lot milder of late that the UK/Eire!

Looks like Selfridge's on Oxford St,nice shopping trip for Sofia and Irene :previous:

Nice to see Sofia and Irene shopping together; it seems that they spend a lot of time with each other.

Queen Sofia will attend the canonization ceremony for the blessed Pope Paul VI and Archbishop Óscar Arnulfo Romero at the Vatican tomorrow.

:previous: Interesting to see Juan Carlos there. Congrats to Nadal and his new wife.

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia always seemed to be very close with the ex Bulgarian Tsar and his Spanish wife.

Interesting that Juan Carlos and Sofia are also friends with Caroline Herrera; as well as being a Spanish designer perhaps that's also why Letizia wears a lot of her clothes ?

Yesterday, February 18, King Juan Carlos watched the UEFA Champions League round of 16 first leg match between Atletico de Madrid and Liverpool FC in Madrid:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The Royal House has denied that King Juan Carlos is admitted to a clinic in Abu Dhabi, after several media reported this Thursday morning that he was staying in a hospital center for having been infected with coronavirus. At the same time, sources around him have confirmed to Efe that he will not return to Spain for Christmas.

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_e...y-juan-carlos-desmentido-ingreso-coronavirus/

Back
Top Bottom