Belgian State visit to Estonia; 10-12 June, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalfotograaf

Commoner
City
Wassenaar ;-)
Country
Netherlands
10/06/2008
De Koning, De Koningin

Staatsbezoek

StaatsbezoeK aan Estland.
(Tot en met 12 juni)
(Monarchie.be)

The King and Queen of Belgium get a state visit to Estland, from 10 to 12 June 2008.

Queen Paola's dress of tonight looks nice, esp. the lower part, look here.

And here a clip of the arrival from the Flemish news (VRT)

---

Video from postimees.ee, look here.

Last edited:
Paola looks very nice. The Estonian lady need a girdle and a mirror.

Queen Paola looks great and all the pictures are beautiful!!!
Thanks Stephanie!!!

Queen Paola looks great and all the pictures are beautiful!!!
Thanks Stephanie!!!

Yes, indeed.
I am a little bit confused however. The message at the first post of this thread says that the King and Queen are on a tree day visit [from 10 till 12 June] I have just looked on the website and the quoted message is still the same there. But I have searched on various photo sides and have seen many nice pictures of the visit, but none of a diner, of something like that, on the second day and none of a third day or some farewell. In some of the captions by the pictures it is said that it is a two day visit.
Did I miss something? Or is this visit so unimportant that the photographers are gone home?

On the site of the royal family was written thet it would be a 2-days visit from the 10th until the 12th !

As long as it was a good visit and if they are safely returned home, that is the most important, I think, So I won't worry. And there are nice pictures, so I am content.:)

The only thing was that, as far as I know, many state visits have a program of three days and Monarchie.be said 10 until 12 [so 10+11+12]:)

Well, no problem there are new events coming next week.

Last edited:
It was so great that Belgian royal couple came to visit Estonia but for me queen paola seemed a little serious and rigid but maybe it's just a part of royalty. Also I must say how beautiful dresses queen Paola had and how bautiful she was. Natural charm and beauty what else :). Thanks for all these beautiful pictures cause in Estonian press there were so many of these.

I love that each time the King and Queen make a state visit-they take their own personal photos. Makes them seem so down to earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom