Princess Lalla Hasna Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Here are some of the other pictures from the article
Thanks for the pics...Her daughters Lalla Oumaima & Lalla Nuhaila are sooooooooooo beautiful..

Moon said:
Thanks Humera for the link...I have some little knowledge of Spanish..

I skimmed the article. It seems that Hasna (born in 1967) & Miguel (born in 1968) have been (were) in a passionate love relationship for 10 years (to the time of the article was published). They met in Spain in a private encounter (did not know how to translate finca). But this relationship faced great difficulties according to the article because of the religion and the tension between Morocco and Spain. Miguel is a famous "Torero". Hasna complied to her father's wish and married Khalied Benhrabit,a cardiologist, in 1994. She has 2 daughterss from him: Lalla Omaima and Lalla Nuhaila. they talked about her divorce and the divorce of her sister Lalla Meryem with Fouad Filali.

There are other things in the article i could not translate..
thats okay Moon
The part that you were able to translate is the most useful. Thank you.
This is the first time I'm hearing of this relationship. Ten years sounds like a long time. I wonder if it really was a serious relationship, it must've been to have lasted for so long.
No wonder her marriage didnt last. Its all so sad.
I must say the guy is incredibly good looking. They would've made a beautiful couple.
But Lalla Hasna is still a beautiful and young woman. I hope she will fall in love with someone and marry again.

Last edited:
Moon said:
Thanks Humera for the link...I have some little knowledge of Spanish..

I skimmed the article. It seems that Hasna (born in 1967) & Miguel (born in 1968) have been (were) in a passionate love relationship for 10 years (to the time of the article was published). They met in Spain in a private encounter (did not know how to translate finca). But this relationship faced great difficulties according to the article because of the religion and the tension between Morocco and Spain. Miguel is a famous "Torero". Hasna complied to her father's wish and married Khalied Benhrabit,a cardiologist, in 1994. She has 2 daughterss from him: Lalla Omaima and Lalla Nuhaila. they talked about her divorce and the divorce of her sister Lalla Meryem with Fouad Filali.

There are other things in the article i could not translate..
Thanks Humera & Moon.

Hasna looks great with her daughters. It’s the first time I see these pictures.

The article speaks about a love relationship that lasted 10 years: 1991-2001; which means even before her marriage. Once I heard that she married in love, and she who choose her husband not her father, as it happened with her sisters. In the article down it says Miguel dated lalla hasna and then he met Herrera Carolina Andriana who weds June 2004 in Spain.

http://www.shotnews.com/web/verfoto.asp?codigo=Foto5234034&back=Tema2303125&nextid=Foto4408642&previousid=&num=2

Carolina Herrera’s daughter, Carolina Adriana Herrera and the bullfighter Miguel Báez ‘Litri’ got married at the country house ‘Los Guateles’ in Cáceres. Obviously the wedding dress was made by Carolina Herrera. The Venezuelan designer’s daughter came to Spain to years ago to film a short film about bullfighters and she felt in love with one of them. Miguel Baez ‘Litri’ dated Princess Lala Hasna of Morocco, King Mohamed VI ’s sister, for two years before meeting the Venezuelan young. The designer Calvin Klein attended the wedding.

Attachments

• Foto5234034_mask.jpg
    Foto5234034_mask.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6,186
  • Foto4408642_mask.jpg
    Foto4408642_mask.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,319
Last edited:
abir said:
Thanks Humera & Moon.

Hasna looks great with her daughters. It’s the first time I see these pictures.

The article speaks about a love relationship that lasted 10 years: 1991-2001; which means even before her marriage. Once I heard that she married in love, and she who choose her husband not her father, as it happened with her sisters. In the article down it says Miguel dated lalla hasna and then he met Herrera Carolina Andriana who weds June 2004 in Spain.

http://www.shotnews.com/web/verfoto.asp?codigo=Foto5234034&back=Tema2303125&nextid=Foto4408642&previousid=&num=2

Carolina Herrera’s daughter, Carolina Adriana Herrera and the bullfighter Miguel Báez ‘Litri’ got married at the country house ‘Los Guateles’ in Cáceres. Obviously the wedding dress was made by Carolina Herrera. The Venezuelan designer’s daughter came to Spain to years ago to film a short film about bullfighters and she felt in love with one of them. Miguel Baez ‘Litri’ dated Princess Lala Hasna of Morocco, King Mohamed VI ’s sister, for two years before meeting the Venezuelan young. The designer Calvin Klein attended the wedding.

thanx abir.
The second article you've posted says they dated for two years before he met his bride. I wonder if it means they dated after Hasna's divorce.

I didn't know that this love story had lasted as long time, I heard about this history three or four years ago, when a Spanish newspaper had been censored in Morocco to have published a photo of the lovers and an article about their love history
In any case hasna has very good taste, this Spanish is very attractive

rosa said:
I didn't know that this love story had lasted as long time, I heard about this history three or four years ago, when a Spanish newspaper had been censored in Morocco to have published a photo of the lovers and an article about their love history
In any case hasna has very good taste, this Spanish is very attractive
Im sure this affair wasnt covered in the Moroccan press. Or if it was, like you said, it was censored.
I can see how difficult things would've been for Lalla Hasna in Morocco had things led to talk of marriage.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Im sure this affair wasnt covered in the Moroccan press. Or if it was, like you said, it was censored.
I can see how difficult things would've been for Lalla Hasna in Morocco had things led to talk of marriage.

that has had to be hard for hasna to marry a man whereas she was in love with another, her history recalls me the one of one of her aunts who was in love with her particular secretary but her brother, hassan II obliged her to marry another man for political considerations (I read this in the book "Notre ami le roi")
Who in this family got married by love?

rosa said:
that has had to be hard for hasna to marry a man whereas she was in love with another, her history recalls me the one of one of her aunts who was in love with her particular secretary but her brother, hassan II obliged her to marry another man for political considerations (I read this in the book "Notre ami le roi")
Who in this family got married by love?
yeah it is very sad.
But when you belong to royalty, especially a traditional one like Morocco, there's so many things to consider aside from love.
Hopefully things will be different when its time for Lalla Hasna's daughters to marry.

princess lalla hasna and her two daughters

princess lalla hasna and her two daughters

Attachments

• lallahasna.jpg
    lallahasna.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 6,353
Marrakesh - June 28th, 2003

Picture of Lalla Hassna during the 13th Global Summit of Women in Marrakesh.

Attachments

• lalla_hasna1.jpg
    lalla_hasna1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 750
  • lalla_hassna4.jpg
    lalla_hassna4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 813
Pictures of Princess Lalla Hasna...:) enjoy it

Attachments

• lalla hasna1.JPG
    lalla hasna1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,684
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,997
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,972
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,677
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 634
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,559
Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Lalla Hasna :)

Attachments

• Im02.jpg
    Im02.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 765
  • LWF0001.jpg
    LWF0001.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 954
  • Im06.jpg
    Im06.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 785
  • Im01.jpg
    Im01.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 725
  • 20020725-Lalla Hasna-Plages.jpg
    20020725-Lalla Hasna-Plages.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 897
  • 011015-Lalla hasna-Plage Propre.jpg
    011015-Lalla hasna-Plage Propre.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 677
  • 010721-Lalla Hasna-laayoune.jpg
    010721-Lalla Hasna-laayoune.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 643
  • 010720-Lalla Hasna-laayoune.jpg
    010720-Lalla Hasna-laayoune.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,732
  • 2000.information LL HASNA FES MEKNES2.jpg
    2000.information LL HASNA FES MEKNES2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 582
  • 20000613-Lalla Hasna-Parc dakhla-Agadir.jpg
    20000613-Lalla Hasna-Parc dakhla-Agadir.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 671
and more... :)

Attachments

• 2005Ph11.jpg
    2005Ph11.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 610
  • 2005Ph10.jpg
    2005Ph10.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 709
  • 2005ph9.jpg
    2005ph9.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 478
  • 2005Ph5.jpg
    2005Ph5.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 664
  • 2005Ph4.jpg
    2005Ph4.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 571
  • 2005Ph1.jpg
    2005Ph1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 486
  • 2005Ph13.jpg
    2005Ph13.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 2005Ph18.jpg
    2005Ph18.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 512
  • 2004002.jpg
    2004002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 553
  • photo SAR trophée 2004-001.jpg
    photo SAR trophée 2004-001.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 582
beautiful princess lalla Hasna
I like a lot her make-up, very simple and elegant:)

Attachments

• lallahasna_3-800.jpg
    lallahasna_3-800.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 610
  • lallahasna_4-300.jpg
    lallahasna_4-300.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,507
  • lallahasna_4-800.jpg
    lallahasna_4-800.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 601
  • lallahasna_5-800.jpg
    lallahasna_5-800.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 504
Princess lalla Hasna flanked by the two commisioners general of the moroccan fashion show in carrousel,Louvres-Paris 2000:

Attachments

• 0011LH louvres2000.JPG
    0011LH louvres2000.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 573
  • LH louvres2000 haute couture.JPG
    LH louvres2000 haute couture.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 695
unusual pics,i never saw them before.
thanks for sharing.

i agree shrifia , i think this is a rare picture of the princess with swiming clothes !
but any way , maybe we can enjoy in the next years some photos of the MRF holidays :)

I don't think it is fair for Princess LaLa Hasna to post these pictures. I would erase them if I could. She was totally taken by surprise I am sure, there is no need to spread them really.

Thanks for the photos of Lalla Hasna on holiday. It was refreshing to see a member of the Moroccan RF enjoying their summer holiday.

Princess Lala Hasna is Royalty. People look up to the Royal Family because they are the symbol of Morals,Values, Principles, Faith ..Her image and the image of all the other princesses should be preserved as such.
If one wants to comment on famous people at the beach, there are plenty of Rock stars to talk about :)!
Royalty has always had a priviliged status in society, let's preserve it.

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/21315/normal_0000360430_009b.jpg
Princess LaLa hasna is very elegant in this event.

Here is a link for one of the associations of Lala hasna .
Association Al Ihssane - Orphelinat Maison d'enfants Lalla Hasnaa - Casablanca Maroc.
Check it out it is a very good association that does tremendous good work.

Back
Top Bottom