Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because of the wide disparity in age and the fact that search wife and mistress seems to have resided in separate palaces could mean some may know of some of their step siblings, they do t actually know them.

The lapsed investigation into the disappearance of the ruler of Dubai’s daughter from the streets of Cambridge 20 years ago is to be reviewed, police have said.
Kate Allen, Amnesty International UK’s director, added: “We’ve always believed that Cambridgeshire police needed to investigate Princess Shamsa’s alleged kidnapping for as long as there was credible evidence of wrongdoing.
“[Thursday’s] high court judgment would appear to support the case for a fresh – or re-energised – investigation into what happened to Princess Shamsa on a Cambridge street 20 years ago.”
But a former chief crown prosecutor, Nazir Afzal, said any pursuit of those behind the alleged abduction faced hurdles. The sheikh may claim his status gives him protection, he said. “I suspect he may have state immunity.
“The evidential threshold in the high court is different to that in the crown court,” said Afzal, a former chief crown prosecutor in north-west England. “In the high court it is balance of probabilities and in the crown court it is beyond reasonable doubt. I doubt there is enough to go for extradition, even if there is the will.”
Police to review inquiry into 2000 disappearance of Dubai ruler's daughter _ World news _ The Guardian

According to Wikipedia Sheikha Manal's husband Sheikh Mansoor bin Zayed AlNahyan is married again to a woman named Rhea Dunn.

Thanks. I was sure the bikini pics were not her. But also I was sure that asking followers if they like her hair color could not be her either.
She did not appear at least for 2 or 3 years, where is she?
No these are same old pictures of her before 2016 when she used to have an Instagram account. And that bikini picture is not her. Someone again pretending to be her with extra fake provocative pictures.

Thanks. I was sure the bikini pics were not her. But also I was sure that asking followers if they like her hair color could not be her either.
She did not appear at least for 2 or 3 years, where is she?

Since 2016 she disappeared she deleted her social media accounts. She used to post pictures with a boy some said her half brother some said her boyfriend since then nothing. There are some who said she works with her father in Dubai and then she maybe in Greece with her mother. Her mother's Facebook is also didn't update anything with Sheikh Mohammed anything is possible.

Thanks. I hope she is not with Sheikhas Samsa and Latifa. I hope that in this case her mum would provoke a huge noise, not like Mrs Houria
Since 2016 she disappeared she deleted her social media accounts. She used to post pictures with a boy some said her half brother some said her boyfriend since then nothing. There are some who said she works with her father in Dubai and then she maybe in Greece with her mother. Her mother's Facebook is also didn't update anything with Sheikh Mohammed anything is possible.

Thanks. I hope she is not with Sheikhas Samsa and Latifa. I hope that in this case her mum would provoke a huge noise, not like Mrs Houria

But her mother is also missing from social media. Her Facebook page is deleted. Hope both of them safe and away from Sheikh Mohammed.

But her mother is also missing from social media. Her Facebook page is deleted. Hope both of them safe and away from Sheikh Mohammed.
You made me fear. And the worst is that there is no other family in Greece to take care about them or make public that they vanished.

You made me fear. And the worst is that there is no other family in Greece to take care about them or make public that they vanished.
Sadly with Sheikh Mohammed you never know. Her mother had a Facebook page where she proudly post Sheikha Mahra pictures but now it's gone. With Sheikha Latifa and Shamsa's case now any of his children going silent on social media will create doubts. A lot of Dubai people spread fake news in past saying Sheikha Shamsa married a non-Sheikh and have children after her escape attempt now happily living in Dubai but now we all know what really happened. Sheikha wejdan is also silent on Instagram she also rumored to be in a bad position.

Who is Sheikha Wejdan?
I suppose Zoe Grigorakos (Mahra's mother) has family in Greece.

Who is Sheikha Wejdan?
I suppose Zoe Grigorakos (Mahra's mother) has family in Greece.
Shaikha Wejdan bint Mohammed Al Maktoum.
https://www.instagram.com/p/P6exu6lfXc/?igshid=hpytslrbr23

Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum confirmed wejdan_mr is her sister.

https://postimg.cc/BP1LBTNS
https://postimg.cc/Jtyk888f

Another daughter of Sheikh Mohammed I posted it on general question section. Yes Sheikha Mahra is Greek but where she is now nobody can confirm that

Last edited:
I meant if she and her mother Zoe had disappeared without giving any sign of being alive and well, their Greek relatives would send news about their disappearance through the media (TV, radio, newspapers) and social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).

I think they will not let Sheikh Mohammed intimidate them, they are Europeans with Western mentality.

Last edited:
I meant if she and her mother Zoe had disappeared without giving any sign of being alive and well, their Greek relatives would send news about their disappearance through the media (TV, radio, newspapers) and social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).

I think they will not let Sheikh Mohammed intimidate them, they are Europeans with Western mentality.

Both Mother and daughter social media accounts are deleted. The last time Sheikha Mahra made a public appearance was the 2016 Dubai World Cup. Since then nothing new whether she is alive or not. Whether she is living with her mother or father nobody knows. So she could be any position good or bad. Hope she and her mother are totally fine and if anything happens to them their relatives from Greece will fight for them, unlike Sheikha Latifa.

Last edited:
Ok!. Please move on & refrain from speculating about Sheikha Mahra & her mother.

According to Wikipedia Sheikha Manal's husband Sheikh Mansoor bin Zayed AlNahyan is married again to a woman named Rhea Dunn.

I don’t think it’s true, anyone can add anything on Wikipedia

(.......)

Could you tell us which one are the daughters married for love?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you tell us which one are the daughters married for love?

Shaikha and Maryam II marriages are love marriage for sure. Then some say Latifa I, Latifa III and Manal too had love marriages. Latifa III and her husband Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi are cousins and he is crown Prince of Fujairah so it could be a political marriage too.

Shaikha and Maryam II marriages are love marriage for sure. Then some say Latifa I, Latifa III and Manal too had love marriages. Latifa III and her husband Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi are cousins and he is crown Prince of Fujairah so it could be a political marriage too.

Manal was a political marriage ( to stronger the bond between Dubai and abudhabi)
Maryam the 1st was arranged
Honestly I don’t know about latifa 1st
Latifa 3rd was also arrange

Manal was a political marriage ( to stronger the bond between Dubai and abudhabi)
Maryam the 1st was arranged
Honestly I don’t know about latifa 1st
Latifa 3rd was also arrange

Honestly, I think only shaikha and Maryam II are love marriages and all other children arranged.

Honestly, I think only shaikha and Maryam II are love marriages and all other children arranged.

I believe so too, but arranged is not bad we meet the potential groom a few times ( some jews families follow that and in Indian families as well) it’s not only an Arab thing

I am not criticizing arranged marriage whether it's a love or arrange marriage as long as both partners are happy who cares. Many cultures still have arranged marriages and they are happy about that.

To whom are these ladies married?
Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum married to Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa son of King of Bahrain. Shaikha Maryam II bint Mohammed Al Maktoum married to Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan. Sheikh Khaled is 2nd cousin of Sheikha Maryam II. Sheikha Maryam II grandmother Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nahyan and grandfather of Sheikh Khaled, Hamdan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan are siblings.

Thanks she is extremely beautiful, and maybe one of the few Sh Mos daughters to appear in pictures, adult and unveiled.

She used to post her pictures without any problems in her old Instagram account @mmm_mrm and her last public appearance was on Dubai World Cup 2012 but then she stopped it. Shaikha Hind's daughters are all unveiled except Sheikha Salama and Sheikha Hassa. It's kind of interesting Sheikha Hind is the traditional wife still her daughters are very modern comparing their stepsisters which is good that she didn't force them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom