The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #601  
Old 11-21-2020, 01:35 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: tacoma, United States
Posts: 639
Maybe a few anger issues from the EX?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 11-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Mademoiselle Lilo's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: T/H, Morocco
Posts: 9,450
It's DailyMail, it's wise to take everything they print with grain of salt
Plus i don't think her affaire was a motive neither for her escape or her divorce as it's stated in court documents Sheikh Mohammed knows and didn't have problem with that.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 11-21-2020, 02:43 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL COUNTESS View Post
Maybe a few anger issues from the EX?
Yeah, the affair broke both the marriages. The friend even said his ex-wife had a tough time handling all this while Sheikh Mohammed knew about it but only got angry post Princess Haya's radio interview about Sheikha Latifa. This interview clearly from the side of the bodyguard's ex-wife.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 11-22-2020, 12:59 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Omaha, United States
Posts: 1,864
The ex-wife may also be getting some monetary "help" from the Sheikh to publicize the story and further put Haya in a bad light.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 11-22-2020, 04:59 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
The ex-wife may also be getting some monetary "help" from the Sheikh to publicize the story and further put Haya in a bad light.
My point exactly. Feels like a UAE paid article in line with the Weekly Bliz tabloids in 2019 that talked about Hayas previous sexlife etc.
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 11-22-2020, 06:41 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
My point exactly. Feels like a UAE paid article in line with the Weekly Bliz tabloids in 2019 that talked about Hayas previous sexlife etc.
Everyone knows weekly bliz is a tabloid paid by Sheikh Mohammed. So they are trying new ones
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 11-22-2020, 07:52 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Everyone knows weekly bliz is a tabloid paid by Sheikh Mohammed. So they are trying new ones
No nobody knows that,, but apparently you and a few others do! Don’t state it like it’s a fact
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 11-22-2020, 07:55 AM
lucien's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
"The friend" is supposed to be a family friend of the bodyguard and his ex-wife.

So,no facts no proof and what a pimp that he needed to be silenced by gifts!
Low life.
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 11-22-2020, 08:07 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
No nobody knows that,, but apparently you and a few others do! Don’t state it like it’s a fact
Read weekly blitz articles you will get your answer.
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 11-22-2020, 09:43 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 140
If you look at twitter on #princesshaya you will see mostly Indian magasins running the story. And we know how the UAE and India cohoted in the Princess Latifa case.... Smoke and fire....
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old 11-22-2020, 02:39 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
If you look at twitter on #princesshaya you will see mostly Indian magasins running the story. And we know how the UAE and India cohoted in the Princess Latifa case.... Smoke and fire....
India also took some political advantage after the Latifa case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/opinion/by-returning-dubai-princess-latifa-indias-hard-nosed-realism-paid-off/378161/%3famp
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 11-23-2020, 08:33 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Read weekly blitz articles you will get your answer.
I don’t read these kind of papers, but still you are stating your opinion on assumptions not on facts..
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 11-23-2020, 09:53 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
I don’t read these kind of papers, but still you are stating your opinion on assumptions not on facts.
You believe anything against Princess Haya but when it comes to Sheikh Mohammed you have a lot of doubts but then it's totally up to you what you believe not I just post the link and the weekly blitz is total garbage who post articles about Princess Haya as if she did something to them that backed by no evidence. I am not saying I am stating facts it's an assumption that the lady friend of the bodyguard's ex-wife is paid by Sheikh Mohammed to create more drama.
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 11-24-2020, 08:40 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
You believe anything against Princess Haya but when it comes to Sheikh Mohammed you have a lot of doubts but then it's totally up to you what you believe not I just post the link and the weekly blitz is total garbage who post articles about Princess Haya as if she did something to them that backed by no evidence. I am not saying I am stating facts it's an assumption that the lady friend of the bodyguard's ex-wife is paid by Sheikh Mohammed to create more drama.
I do not believe everything against princess Haya, I only accepted what was reported from court, the whole thing does not concern me.
If what you say is true about this link then why are reading it? Also This lady might not exist at all ( payed or other wise) , the thing is I don’t think Sheikh Mohammed cares enough to do so.
I do not like at all a lot of what sheikh Mohammed does, but also I do not like what princess Haya did. I don’t think she did right by her name or by her children. Divorce is always available
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 12-27-2020, 02:46 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 502
TONIGHT on #60Mins, a Royal family in crisis. Could a messy divorce case in London help free Dubai’s missing princesses? #60MinSummer https://t.co/2Re3WVvP6X

It looks like the same old episode where they showed Sheikha Maytha who is a distant relative to Sheikh Mohammed.
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 06-05-2021, 10:43 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
2. Princess Haya is Royalty but not all royalties are rich , when she married Shiekh Mohammed she was in debt ( remember that her father died and she fled with her trainer to Spain ) Shiekh of Oman used to help her with her bills.
The Source of this rumor is Arab Times , and the writer of this electronic newspaper is political opponent of Hashemite family in Jordan and Many Arab Ruling Families. This newspaper style is spreading rumors about Princess and Sheikhas to make them look bad without giving evidences and proofs (ex; Princess fled with her trainer). Arab Times also wrote that Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loved princess Haya and was planing to propose her but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum proposed to Princess Haya first. (What do you think about this news ??)

Princess Haya CV
https://documents.wfp.org/stellent/g.../wfp094966.pdf

1985-1995 she was in UK for education and graduated in June 1995 with an
Honors Degree BA MA, in P.P.E. (Politics, Philosophy and
Economics.)

In the years 1995- 2002, Princess Haya competed
internationally world wide at an average of 39 International
Competitions a year.
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: the late Paul Darragh / Alain
Storme
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: Tommy stack (amateur flat race
jockey)
• 1997 – 1999, Germany: Paul Schockemohle
• 1999 – 2000, Holland: Hans Horn
• 2000 – 2001, France: Katie Monahan Prudent / Alice
Debany Clero
• 2001 - 2002, France: Patrick Caron
Princess Haya spend her youth in Europe and trained with many showjumping trainer but after taking her family permission as she said in her in interview with The Irish Time in August,1996
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/prin...seback-1.73690

ِAlso she accompanied her father in his treatment journey 1998
as she mentioned in this interview
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 06-08-2021, 06:17 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdeema View Post
The Source of this rumor is Arab Times , and the writer of this electronic newspaper is political opponent of Hashemite family in Jordan and Many Arab Ruling Families. This newspaper style is spreading rumors about Princess and Sheikhas to make them look bad without giving evidences and proofs (ex; Princess fled with her trainer). Arab Times also wrote that Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loved princess Haya and was planing to propose her but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum proposed to Princess Haya first. (What do you think about this news ??)

Princess Haya CV
https://documents.wfp.org/stellent/g.../wfp094966.pdf

1985-1995 she was in UK for education and graduated in June 1995 with an
Honors Degree BA MA, in P.P.E. (Politics, Philosophy and
Economics.)

In the years 1995- 2002, Princess Haya competed
internationally world wide at an average of 39 International
Competitions a year.
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: the late Paul Darragh / Alain
Storme
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: Tommy stack (amateur flat race
jockey)
• 1997 – 1999, Germany: Paul Schockemohle
• 1999 – 2000, Holland: Hans Horn
• 2000 – 2001, France: Katie Monahan Prudent / Alice
Debany Clero
• 2001 - 2002, France: Patrick Caron
Princess Haya spend her youth in Europe and trained with many showjumping trainer but after taking her family permission as she said in her in interview with The Irish Time in August,1996
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/prin...seback-1.73690

ِAlso she accompanied her father in his treatment journey 1998
as she mentioned in this interview
It makes no sense that Rashid was in love with her as it doesn’t fit his character and also he is 8 years younger than her.
The other thing is that I never read the times sor I wouldn’t know , but I do know that Haya had some problems before marrying shiekh Mohammed ( money wise) also the trainer story was well known out of the newspaper world but I would never say is a 100% fact as I did not witness that my self.
I did however specify that her problems began after the death of her father and not before.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed & Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Visit to Canada: 2014 Imanmajed Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates 1 07-13-2014 03:54 PM




Popular Tags
american archie mountbatten-windsor asia baptism birth britain britannia british royal family british royals brownbitcoinqueen camilla camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles carolin china chinese clarence house colorblindness commonwealth countries countess of snowdon customs dresses dubai duchess of sussex duke of sussex earl of snowdon edward vii general news thread george vi gradenigo gustaf vi adolf hello! history hochberg house of windsor jack brooksbank japan jewellery kensington palace książ castle lili mountbatten-windsor line of succession list of rulers luxembourg medical meghan markle monarchy nepalese royal jewels pless prince constantijn prince harry princess alexia (2005 -) princess chulabhorn walailak princess of orange princess ribha queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen maxima royal jewels royalty of taiwan solomon j solomon spanish royal family sussex swedish queen taiwan thai royal family tradition uae customs united states wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×