Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-21-2020, 01:35 PM
Courtier

Maybe a few anger issues from the EX?

Old 11-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

It's DailyMail, it's wise to take everything they print with grain of salt
Plus i don't think her affaire was a motive neither for her escape or her divorce as it's stated in court documents Sheikh Mohammed knows and didn't have problem with that.

Old 11-21-2020, 02:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL COUNTESS View Post
Maybe a few anger issues from the EX?
Yeah, the affair broke both the marriages. The friend even said his ex-wife had a tough time handling all this while Sheikh Mohammed knew about it but only got angry post Princess Haya's radio interview about Sheikha Latifa. This interview clearly from the side of the bodyguard's ex-wife.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:59 AM
Royal Highness

The ex-wife may also be getting some monetary "help" from the Sheikh to publicize the story and further put Haya in a bad light.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
The ex-wife may also be getting some monetary "help" from the Sheikh to publicize the story and further put Haya in a bad light.
My point exactly. Feels like a UAE paid article in line with the Weekly Bliz tabloids in 2019 that talked about Hayas previous sexlife etc.
Old 11-22-2020, 06:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
My point exactly. Feels like a UAE paid article in line with the Weekly Bliz tabloids in 2019 that talked about Hayas previous sexlife etc.
Everyone knows weekly bliz is a tabloid paid by Sheikh Mohammed. So they are trying new ones
Old 11-22-2020, 07:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Everyone knows weekly bliz is a tabloid paid by Sheikh Mohammed. So they are trying new ones
No nobody knows that,, but apparently you and a few others do! Don’t state it like it’s a fact
Old 11-22-2020, 07:55 AM
Majesty

Quote:
"The friend" is supposed to be a family friend of the bodyguard and his ex-wife.

So,no facts no proof and what a pimp that he needed to be silenced by gifts!
Low life.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
No nobody knows that,, but apparently you and a few others do! Don’t state it like it’s a fact
Read weekly blitz articles you will get your answer.
Old 11-22-2020, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

If you look at twitter on #princesshaya you will see mostly Indian magasins running the story. And we know how the UAE and India cohoted in the Princess Latifa case.... Smoke and fire....
Old 11-22-2020, 02:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
If you look at twitter on #princesshaya you will see mostly Indian magasins running the story. And we know how the UAE and India cohoted in the Princess Latifa case.... Smoke and fire....
India also took some political advantage after the Latifa case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/opinion/by-returning-dubai-princess-latifa-indias-hard-nosed-realism-paid-off/378161/%3famp
Old 11-23-2020, 08:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Read weekly blitz articles you will get your answer.
I don’t read these kind of papers, but still you are stating your opinion on assumptions not on facts..
Old 11-23-2020, 09:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I don’t read these kind of papers, but still you are stating your opinion on assumptions not on facts.
You believe anything against Princess Haya but when it comes to Sheikh Mohammed you have a lot of doubts but then it's totally up to you what you believe not I just post the link and the weekly blitz is total garbage who post articles about Princess Haya as if she did something to them that backed by no evidence. I am not saying I am stating facts it's an assumption that the lady friend of the bodyguard's ex-wife is paid by Sheikh Mohammed to create more drama.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
You believe anything against Princess Haya but when it comes to Sheikh Mohammed you have a lot of doubts but then it's totally up to you what you believe not I just post the link and the weekly blitz is total garbage who post articles about Princess Haya as if she did something to them that backed by no evidence. I am not saying I am stating facts it's an assumption that the lady friend of the bodyguard's ex-wife is paid by Sheikh Mohammed to create more drama.
I do not believe everything against princess Haya, I only accepted what was reported from court, the whole thing does not concern me.
If what you say is true about this link then why are reading it? Also This lady might not exist at all ( payed or other wise) , the thing is I don’t think Sheikh Mohammed cares enough to do so.
I do not like at all a lot of what sheikh Mohammed does, but also I do not like what princess Haya did. I don’t think she did right by her name or by her children. Divorce is always available
Old 12-27-2020, 02:46 PM
Courtier

TONIGHT on #60Mins, a Royal family in crisis. Could a messy divorce case in London help free Dubai’s missing princesses? #60MinSummer https://t.co/2Re3WVvP6X

It looks like the same old episode where they showed Sheikha Maytha who is a distant relative to Sheikh Mohammed.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:43 PM

Quote:
2. Princess Haya is Royalty but not all royalties are rich , when she married Shiekh Mohammed she was in debt ( remember that her father died and she fled with her trainer to Spain ) Shiekh of Oman used to help her with her bills.
The Source of this rumor is Arab Times , and the writer of this electronic newspaper is political opponent of Hashemite family in Jordan and Many Arab Ruling Families. This newspaper style is spreading rumors about Princess and Sheikhas to make them look bad without giving evidences and proofs (ex; Princess fled with her trainer). Arab Times also wrote that Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loved princess Haya and was planing to propose her but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum proposed to Princess Haya first. (What do you think about this news ??)

Princess Haya CV
https://documents.wfp.org/stellent/g.../wfp094966.pdf

1985-1995 she was in UK for education and graduated in June 1995 with an
Honors Degree BA MA, in P.P.E. (Politics, Philosophy and
Economics.)

In the years 1995- 2002, Princess Haya competed
internationally world wide at an average of 39 International
Competitions a year.
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: the late Paul Darragh / Alain
Storme
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: Tommy stack (amateur flat race
jockey)
• 1997 – 1999, Germany: Paul Schockemohle
• 1999 – 2000, Holland: Hans Horn
• 2000 – 2001, France: Katie Monahan Prudent / Alice
Debany Clero
• 2001 - 2002, France: Patrick Caron
Princess Haya spend her youth in Europe and trained with many showjumping trainer but after taking her family permission as she said in her in interview with The Irish Time in August,1996
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/prin...seback-1.73690

ِAlso she accompanied her father in his treatment journey 1998
as she mentioned in this interview
Old 06-08-2021, 06:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdeema View Post
The Source of this rumor is Arab Times , and the writer of this electronic newspaper is political opponent of Hashemite family in Jordan and Many Arab Ruling Families. This newspaper style is spreading rumors about Princess and Sheikhas to make them look bad without giving evidences and proofs (ex; Princess fled with her trainer). Arab Times also wrote that Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loved princess Haya and was planing to propose her but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum proposed to Princess Haya first. (What do you think about this news ??)

Princess Haya CV
https://documents.wfp.org/stellent/g.../wfp094966.pdf

1985-1995 she was in UK for education and graduated in June 1995 with an
Honors Degree BA MA, in P.P.E. (Politics, Philosophy and
Economics.)

In the years 1995- 2002, Princess Haya competed
internationally world wide at an average of 39 International
Competitions a year.
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: the late Paul Darragh / Alain
Storme
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: Tommy stack (amateur flat race
jockey)
• 1997 – 1999, Germany: Paul Schockemohle
• 1999 – 2000, Holland: Hans Horn
• 2000 – 2001, France: Katie Monahan Prudent / Alice
Debany Clero
• 2001 - 2002, France: Patrick Caron
Princess Haya spend her youth in Europe and trained with many showjumping trainer but after taking her family permission as she said in her in interview with The Irish Time in August,1996
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/prin...seback-1.73690

ِAlso she accompanied her father in his treatment journey 1998
as she mentioned in this interview
It makes no sense that Rashid was in love with her as it doesn’t fit his character and also he is 8 years younger than her.
The other thing is that I never read the times sor I wouldn’t know , but I do know that Haya had some problems before marrying shiekh Mohammed ( money wise) also the trainer story was well known out of the newspaper world but I would never say is a 100% fact as I did not witness that my self.
I did however specify that her problems began after the death of her father and not before.