Prince William Current Events 12: December 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skydragon said:
Yes Tiggy was there. :flowers:

Thanks a lot for answering, Skydragon! :flowers:
I didn't see Tiggy on any of the pictures, that's why I thought she wasn't there. Can you please send a picture of her? :)

Avalon said:
Thanks a lot for answering, Skydragon! :flowers:
I didn't see Tiggy on any of the pictures, that's why I thought she wasn't there. Can you please send a picture of her? :)

Of course, my pleasure. :flowers:

TIGGY from Abaca Press.

Last edited:
Skydragon said:

TIGGY from Abaca Press.

Thank you so very much, Skydragon! :flowers:
Tiggy is almost a family member and I am really glad she was there, for William's big day.

Thanks a lot again! :)

Skydragon said:

TIGGY from Abaca Press.

I remember I thought when she arrived with C&C that she was the lady-in-waiting. I didn't recognize her. But then she sat in between Charles and Camilla and I thought strange, that... Why would the lady-in-waiting be sitting there? Now I guess that was C&C's way to say that even if Diana mentioned in fact Tiggy's name in her note that was discussed that day, she was firmly recognized as a friend of both Charles and Camilla :flowers:. And of the rest of the family, of course.

Jo of Palatine said:
I remember I thought when she arrived with C&C that she was the lady-in-waiting. I didn't recognize her. But then she sat in between Charles and Camilla and I thought strange, that... Why would the lady-in-waiting be sitting there? Now I guess that was C&C's way to say that even if Diana mentioned in fact Tiggy's name in her note that was discussed that day, she was firmly recognized as a friend of both Charles and Camilla :flowers:. And of the rest of the family, of course.

That's what I think as well Jo.
I didn't recognize Tiggy at first, though I have seen similar pictures of Tiggy and TRH (thanks to Skydragon for pointing her out).
Tiggy is a family friend and is recognized as part of the family, almost a second mother for the Princes (William and Harry).

Last edited:
Avalon said:
That's what I think as well Jo.
I didn't recognize Tiggy at first, though I have seen similar pictures of Tiggy and TRH (thanks to Skydragon for pointing her out).
Tiggy is a family friends and is recognized as part of the family, almost a second mother for the Princes (William and Harry).
i am not sure that this woman ist tiggy

that women don't is tiggy for me, look very diferet from harry passes out, she have the brown hair?

I think it's Tiggy.
Here is a bigger picture (presumably of Tiggy). And here is Tiggy's picture from Prince Harry's passing out parade.
I think it's the same woman, though hairstyle is different.

Avalon said:
I think it's Tiggy.
Here is a bigger picture (presumably of Tiggy). And here is Tiggy's picture from Prince Harry's passing out parade.

HERE is another picture taken a couple of years ago, with yet another hair style and another hair colour. As we all know, (well those of us over 21), change the colour and style and only our friends recognise us! She must be like 1000's of women and gets her hair colour, be it black, brown or blonde from a bottle! :lol: If you think it is someone else, I am sure we would all love to know who you all think it is, (it could Elspeths' clown). :ermm: The few photo agencies that name them all seem to think it is Tiggy.

I also think this was a public display of support for Tiggy, after the note from Diana was seized upon by the press, who hearing about it, decided that Tiggy was the other supposed love interest for Charles.

Last edited:
congrats to him! at least he faired well enough to make it out of boot camp. one of the royals didn't from queen elizabeth, but he was not a military type. some people cannot adjust to military life. it has way too many customs and rules for me!

what happened with his rifle? i know someone said he had lost it, but obviously someone must have taken it without telling him. i'm glad he made it and he is now a second lieutenant! what a good rank to start out with. he'll have it easier as an officer. i hope he does well in his career.

wymanda said:
At least her clothes are appropriate for the ocassion, unlike Ms Davy who, IMO, dresses totally inapropriately, especially when she is at high profile events with Harry. Yes, I do count the Polo as "High Profile".
Ok... was just giving my honest opinion. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Caswallan said:
I just watched a short video on CNN of William's graduation from Sandhurst. The Queen looked amazing and I loved that smile she gave her Grandson. :) It was very interesting to watch it instead of just looking at pictures.

Speaking of pictures Getty does have some nice pictures of the day. There is a close-up one of the Queen. Her hat has these tiny pleats on it which I didn't notice before.

Yeah, I think it's very sweet of the Queen ... wonder what did the Queen say to William. :)

Avalon said:
I think it's Tiggy.

I'm pretty sure that's not Tiggy.

iowabelle said:
I'm pretty sure that's not Tiggy.
The facial features are sufficiently different to make me think it's a different person, and I think that woman looks older than Tiggy. I'm certainly not sure, but I have doubts, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were someone else, perhaps the commanding officer's wife as someone else suggested.

Are there any more photos anywhere? I haven't been able to find any, and I can't remember if any official photos were ever published of Prince Harry and Chelsy at Prince Harry's passing out Ball.

I love her dress. From that angle, she looks like Lindsay Lohan. LOL

This is a cute photo from Corbis of the passing out ceremony. I just wish I knew what was so funny :)

http://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargement.aspx?mediauids={7e8aa51e-45ab-4a62-8d53-9522a412c9d4}

Last edited:
Prince William's new year plans with girlfriend

If not Christmas, then why not New Years? Prince William has plans of taking his girlfriend Kate Middleton to the Swiss Alps to spend New Years.
The couple will spend a week alone skiing and relaxing before the Prince resumes his Army training at Sandhurst.

Avalon said:
The couple will spend a week alone skiing and relaxing before the Prince resumes his Army training at Sandhurst.
William is in for a shock! I wonder if he knows he is going back to Sandhurst! :ROFLMAO: :lol:

This one is funny, It is in answer to the Sun headline (Wills and Kate elope to slopes).

Sloping Off

“WILLS AND KATE ELOPE TO SLOPES.”

On the face of it this is no small thing. Prince William and Kate Middleton, the gel-friend, are making ready to elope, jetting off to be married.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/features.php?features_id=171025&feature=Prince%20William

I think same thing from last year... But i am not sure.. I know William will start training in Janurary with Royal Blues not sandhurst....

Skydragon said:
William is in for a shock! I wonder if he knows he is going back to Sandhurst! :ROFLMAO: :lol:

This one is funny, It is in answer to the Sun headline (Wills and Kate elope to slopes).

Maybe he's got to return to fetch his stuff? Or maybe they need to hire someone, who'll check at least some of their facts? :rolleyes: :lol:

The article was really funny, thanks for posting it, Skydragon! :flowers:

karla64 said:
I think same thing from last year... But i am not sure.. I know William will start training in Janurary with Royal Blues not sandhurst....
:eek: It's the Blues and Royals, Household Cavalry or B&R's but, never ever the Royal Blues! :shock: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom