Prince Harry Current Events 21: June-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No signs of rage, just a young Lady, who was frustrated to be greeted like a Rock star.
Harry just confused the terminal, it can happen to anyone. You are not going to question anyone's feeling, just because he confused the terminal.

Will Harrry and Chelsy's affair survive her two-year stay in Britain?

Their romance flourished while she loved 6,000 miles away. But as hungover Harry couldn't even meet her plane on time, will their affair survive?

It was a clumsy start to Chelsy's new life in Britain where she is due to take up a place on a two-year law course at Leeds University in a fortnight.
It also raises questions about how the millionaire's daughter from Zimbabwe and the Queen's 22-year-old grandson will cope now that they are finally living in the same country.
For the moment, it seems that the days when their relationship revolved around luxury holidays and romantic African safaris are over.
As soon as Chelsy arrived on British soil this week, their relationship was placed on a totally different footing.
Chelsy may once have been viewed as girlfriend rather than marriage material.
But not any more. "They are very committed to each other and this is the next step in their relationship," said a source close to the Prince. "

No signs of rage, just a young Lady, who was frustrated to be greeted like a Rock star.
Harry just confused the terminal, it can happen to anyone. You are not going to question anyone's feeling, just because he confused the terminal.

:lol: Well, last time I checked, my name wasn't Duncan Larcombe. I just shared the article, but can't take credits for writing it. ;)

I think this was long after the airport incident. Harry doesn look rather livid!

Harry and Chelsey look alike -- at least their profiles look similar. That, among other things, bodes for a long and secure marriage.

Well this was Chelsey's big intercontinental shift. With no Harry there to even welcome her let alone sheild her from the pirana's it must have been more than a little daunting. As for Harry with his arms spread? IMHO it looks like the universal, non-verbal "I blew it! What can I say?" stance.

As for both of them in the car....:

a. The are both belted in, (which is a very good thing) although the space between them looks like it could accommodate at least two more passengers, and

b. Whatever they want to say or do about the whole mess, they are obviously not enraged enough to vent in the public eye!

Good call from both of them. Against all the accusations that either or both are immature etc. they showed a very mature grace under pressure. (My money is on Harry being well and truely (and not undeservidly) in the dog house!)

On a personal note, I look forward to seeing them together in a more normal day-to-day setting. They have lasted this far against all odds. I don't think that 'real life' is going to be their nemisis.

Last edited:
Well this was Chelsey's big intercontinental shift. With no Harry there to even welcome her let alone sheild her from the pirana's it must have been more than a little daunting.

Well, even Harry is just one guy. He doesn't have the powers to single-handedly fend off a pack of wolves. ;) But he did send some much better equipped armed police officers in advance of his arrival to help out.
Maybe it is not so daunting "intercontinental shift" for Chelsy as the press are saying. She has been to England many times in her life, even studied there for A Levels, and probably regards parts of the country like a second home. I think she has very close friends who live in Oxford or thereabouts.

She has been to England many times in her life, even studied there for A Levels, and probably regards parts of the country like a second home. I think she has very close friends who live in Oxford or thereabouts.
But this time she is not just another anonymous (albeit rich) student. This time she is "Prince Harry's Girlfriend", and this time she knew what awaited her at the airport and having him there when she arrived would have leant a lot of moral support. And, like any normal girlfriend, I think she was disappointed that he wasn't there to meet her. Yes, I know that he is "just one guy", but lets face it..... he's her guy! :D

But this time she is not just another anonymous (albeit rich) student. This time she is "Prince Harry's Girlfriend", and this time she knew what awaited her at the airport and having him there when she arrived would have leant a lot of moral support. And, like any normal girlfriend, I think she was disappointed that he wasn't there to meet her. Yes, I know that he is "just one guy", but lets face it..... he's her guy! :D

True, he is her guy. So lucky they both are. He is such a cool guy, and she is like perfect for him, or it seems anyway. She has, imho, the right stuff to be in his family. She is strong and confident. She has brains. She will be an enduring force as Princess Harry or Duchess of Somewhere.

These tabloids always try to make something out of nothing when it comes to royals.

Prince harry bad temper at 2.30am in dico with chelsy.

MOREIMAGES.COM HQ
http://i3.uploadem.com/09102007/CpiadeImages4.jpg

Let's face it, Harry looked plenty enraged, but who cares? He's even cuter when he's mad. :wub:

It's clear that both William and Harry really do hate the media -- most likely since they see them as having caused their mother stress in large part. Anyway it's a safer target to blame than some others that come to mind. Eventually they will get their wish though and the media and paparrazzi will leave them alone.

Last edited:
These tabloids always try to make something out of nothing when it comes to royals.

The Telegraph isn't one of the tabloids, though. At least, it didn't used to be. It's the most consistently pro-royal of the serious papers.

Let's face it, Harry looked plenty enraged, but who cares? He's even cuter when he's mad. :wub:

:) I thought he looked irritated with the photographers and tired, but not necessarily angry. And he always looks best (i.e. cutest, sexiest, however you slice it) when kissing Chelsy. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this will end this nightmare for both their sakes Henry should focus on his Career although I Agree to some extint that lately hes been very odd with her.

The Relationship it seems a bit rocky,and despite what we see when there together I Think it will end. JMHO I Did not mean to offend

Your comment wasn't offensive, but calling their relationship a nightmare is bewildering to me. Of course, neither of us really know.

Hello! says that Harry spent his birthday with Chelsy, William and Kate at a pub near Highgrove. They say he gave a speech and said that Chelsy coming to the UK is his best birthday gift. :wub: On a sidenote, they said William and Kate, according to a "witness to the scene", were smooching and holding hands all night like they had just met. Well, I hope it's true.... only because I hope they are together again, but not because I like the idea of them acting like that! Personally, constantly smooching couples kind of bug me! :lol:
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2007/09/17/harry-birthday-pub/

British royal Prince Harry has been slammed for snorting vodka in a potentially lethal drinking game while on holiday in Namibia with girlfriend Chelsy Davy last year.
The 23-year old was captured on tape as he inhaled a bottle cap full of the neat spirit through his nose. He is seen first taking a swig of the booze then spitting it into the bottle top before covering his right nostril and snorting the alcohol

Prince Harry's vodka snorting shocker - Yahoo! India News

Duncan Larcombe is behind the original story (The Sun Online) but he only talks about the alleged video. He doesn't put it on the site. I don't want to see anyone snort vodka anyway. Only thinking of it makes my septum burn! :eek:
It's funny because on the Sun page with the article, they have an advertisement for Absolut Vodka! :lol:

I was in the checkout line today at the grocery store, and on the cover of the tabloid The Globe it said, "Prince Harry's secret love child" and details about the pregnant lady inside. I didn't bother to read it but I thought it was funny. I wonder who the girl is that they are talking about?

I was in the checkout line today at the grocery store, and on the cover of the tabloid The Globe it said, "Prince Harry's secret love child" and details about the pregnant lady inside. I didn't bother to read it but I thought it was funny. I wonder who the girl is that they are talking about?

Guessing how the Globe and like papers operate, the article might well assert that Laura Lopes is carrying Harry's child. :eek: I'm sorry, as I don't mean to start that rumor, but it seems like the kind of thing a tabloid like that would trump up. :ermm: God, can you imagine? :yuk::sick:

Duncan Larcombe is behind the original story (The Sun Online) but he only talks about the alleged video. He doesn't put it on the site. I don't want to see anyone snort vodka anyway. Only thinking of it makes my septum burn! :eek:
It's funny because on the Sun page with the article, they have an advertisement for Absolut Vodka! :lol:

Vodka in small quantity is not bad, as any other alcoolic beverage is bad by itself. It's you who puts the limits. An equlibrated person will drink everything without getting drunk. And geting drunk time to time (not being an alcoolic) is not dramatic either...

But entering in one of these games to see the one who could drink more than the other, until some of the presents could get an alcoolic coma, is awful, and not acceptable.

I don't know if Prince Harry did it or not. But if he did, he must be very sad or angry inside. We must try to search which could be its REAL problem behind the alcool...And possibily it will not be a problem all of himself, but a social problem, since a lot of young people engages themselves into "drinking games". And THIS is the problem who must be solved.

Please: don't take this as an attack to alcool. I'm not one of these persons from Temperances leagues. I think you could drink responsabily (unless you are an alcoolic, which is an illness, and incurable illness. In that case, you cannot control your drinking and you must not drink a single drop of alcool..Bt I don't think that Prince Harry is an alcoolic). But if alcool becomes a trouble for you...there is a problem there.

Vanesa.

:lol: Vanesa, I love vodka for the record. What makes me sick is the idea of snorting it, as in through the nose. It must burn, no?

:lol: Vanesa, I love vodka for the record. What makes me sick is the idea of snorting it, as in through the nose. It must burn, no?

I'm wondering why anyone would want to do it. It can't be a pleasant experience.

If he wants to clear his sinuses there are more appropriate products available.

I'm wondering why anyone would want to do it. It can't be a pleasant experience.

If he wants to clear his sinuses there are more appropriate products available.
Apparently, it gives you an almost immediate 'rush'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom