Prince Harry Current Events 11: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Harry current events part 8

kaydura0717 said:
I don't think the press will know because for security reasons and its a big danger for his fellow comrades. I mean think of the bounty placed on Harry's head if he does get caught.
The thing is if his unit got sent overseas when he is in his all his gear it would be hard to tell him aprt form the other men.

I wasn't sure where to post this article - in the "Prince William's thread, the Chealsy Davy thread or here. But I suppose it's most suitable here.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=15692

Prince Harry may be in hot water for visiting a lap dancing club but it seems his brother Prince William thinks the whole episode is hilarious.

What a refreshing read! Very amusing! :D

Avalon said:
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=15692

Prince Harry may be in hot water for visiting a lap dancing club but it seems his brother Prince William thinks the whole episode is hilarious.

Funny but, so unlikely to be true, especially as the 'source' for the article is......The News of the World!
Yes, I know I am a spoilsport but, which unnamed source are they crediting this story to? :D

Skydragon said:
Funny but, so unlikely to be true, especially as the 'source' for the article is......The News of the World!
Yes, I know I am a spoilsport but, which unnamed source are they crediting this story to? :D
Skydragon, the article clearly states that the source of this story is "reportedly", so it must be true, because it has been reported. :)
Although it does make one wonder at Harry's familiarity with both his brother and his girlfriend if he can't distinguish between the two. :D

Does anyone know if there will be any live coverage of Harry's passing out parade today?

I have to go out this evening and want to know if I need to set my video - no use looking in the TV guide as it would only be shown on SkyNews or the BBC and they are simply saying their normal news coverage.

In these pictures released by Ministry of Defence in London, Tuesday April 11, 2006, Britain's Prince Harry, right, takes part in his final training exercise, in Cyprus, in March 2006

from polfoto

Attachments

• AP737576_guest.jpg
    AP737576_guest.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 225
  • AP737577_guest.jpg
    AP737577_guest.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 188
  • AP737578_guest.jpg
    AP737578_guest.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 222
  • AP737591_guest.jpg
    AP737591_guest.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 225
lol Me too :) All the Pomp its gonna be something ill bet (I Hope) :p So what happens after Tomorrow Ive heard Further Training Does anyone think we will see William Salute his Younger Brother even though He will particapate Directly wonder if Kate will show up?

What I have read and heard is that the Queen, DOE, POW and DUC will be attending with the Queen actually attending the Sovereign's Parade at Sandhurst for only the third time in her reign.

William won't be actually taking part in the Sovereign's Parade this time as he is only a first term cadet and only second termers and the graduating term take the parade ground as such.

As the Sovereign's Parade at Sandhurst involves several members of the Royal Family, coverage is in the British Royal Family Current Events thread:

here

All in All a very good day Good Luck to him :)

Prince Harry at Sandhurst being surveyed by his grandma! cute! (AFP/getty images; Tim Graham/getty images)
573258965ci.jpg
573258636zf.jpg

Prince Harry graduating from Sandhurst April 12, 2006. photos AFP, Tim Graham/getty images

Attachments

• 57326702.jpg
    57326702.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 199
  • 57326921.jpg
    57326921.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 57326919.jpg
    57326919.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 57326605.jpg
    57326605.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also very happy that he keeps in touch with his old nanny Tiggy. Shows his loyalty and respect to his elders.

Warren said:
As the Sovereign's Parade at Sandhurst involves several members of the Royal Family, coverage is in the British Royal Family Current Events thread:

here

sorry, feel free to bump my threads over there, I don't know how. :)

Last edited:
Laviollette said:
sorry, feel free to bump my threads over there, I don't know how. :)

If the photos have to do with the parade and Harry specifically, they're fine here. Since this is an event for Harry as a participant (as opposed to the other royals, who are just spectating), posts which just show photos of Harry participating in the parade are relevant to this thread. It's the ones showing the rest of the family that we'll probably be moving.

I noticed that both Harry and William are wearing a medal with a blue ribbon. None of the other cadets seem to have one. Does anyone know its significance? Thanks!

Gisela said:
I noticed that both Harry and William are wearing a medal with a blue ribbon. None of the other cadets seem to have one. Does anyone know its significance? Thanks!
Maybe anniversary medal - Queen's birthday?

Gisela said:

It's the 2002 Jubilee Medal

I Belive its the Golden Jubilee Medal I Think :)

christinacg said:
So there is a ball tonight right? Do you think we'll see some pics? I'd like so see some pics of Harry and Chelsy dressed up.

Yes there is a ball tonight and I doubt Harry or William will look quite so bright tomorrow! :D Harry will still be in uniform, with tapes covering his 'stars', the tape is removed at midnight, when Harry finally becomes an officer.

Last edited:
ohh what a nice tradition. Is there going to be any photos?

So Harry isnt a 2nd Liuetenant until midnight lol Im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom