Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 5: September 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it really suits her but then I prefer almost anything to when she wears her hair long and loose which I do think she is too old for. Very smart clothes here as well.

Good photos iceflower. I think Princess Michael looks sophisticated. She reminds me of Princess Grace with her hair styled like this.
Her hair looks good up. I hope she wears it up in different styles more often. When the princess wears it down it shows how fine her hair is.:);):)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Princess Michael looks great, but I'm amused by the contrasts in style. Her hair is in a super-traditional updo, and her skirt looks like it's been through a shredder. She does look wonderful, however.:flowers:

Marie Christine is a master of recycling. She looked really classy yesterday, IMO. Not sure what to think about that hairstyle but it's nice for a change.

Marie Christine is a master of recycling.

And today she recycled the hairstlye :D

HRH Prince Michael of Kent and HRH Princess Michael of Kent attend
the World Premiere of 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' at the Vue
Westfield on May 9, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Now as you've said so, georgiea, I also see a certain Grace resemblance! :)

:ermm:OMG! SHE REALLY IS INTO THIS BRAIDED LOOK!

:previous:

Perhaps she just had an all-night party. :D

She's looking super-slim and her legs look great in those tight trousers. Not sure about the sleeves but I think she juuust pulls it off. I must say, the sands of time seem to be running backwards for this woman-65 I can't beleive it! Thank God for her as well as she's the only glamorous member of the BRF at the present time, the other women IMO are so boring to watch.

As you may guess she's one of my favorite royals, as she's such a colorful character, witty and simply interesting to watch. She looked great indeed at that premiere but I also hope that she won't overdo it with her botox experiments - in some pictures like in this one her face looks quite unnatural/different. It would be a shame as she's a real beauty of nature, at least in my opinion. :cool:

Thanks for the update on Prince and Princess Michael's activities. It is nice to see the couple attending various events.
Princess Michael's braided hairstyle is all right. However, I am not keen on the fashion choices as the latter is overly fussy.

Thanks for the update on Prince and Princess Michael's activities. It is nice to see the couple attending various events.
Princess Michael's braided hairstyle is all right. However, I am not keen on the fashion choices as the latter is overly fussy.
Though, IMO, she can certainly wear it well!

You are quite right. Princess Michael does pull off awkwardly interesting ensembles with panache.

:previous:That's what I wanted to say! "Awkwardly interesting." Love that! Thanks! :flowers:

The top part of that dress looks so delicate, it is beautiful. I also have to say that, without exageration, the second picture is one of the most lovely pics of the Princess I have ever seen.

I agree with you. Princess Michael looked great. A sleek dress was nicely enhanced by a proper hairstyle and jewellery. I assume that the large pearls are real.

Well, Al Bina, I can't quote figures here but I rememeber a year or two ago the pearl and diamond set as beng very expensive so who knows what the kent jewels are worth now.

The top part of that dress looks so delicate, it is beautiful. I also have to say that, without exageration, the second picture is one of the most lovely pics of the Princess I have ever seen.

I agree Angela to a certain extent. I would just add that this is the most lovely pic I have seen of MC in her 60's because there are some stunners at various points in her life.

As for the recycling of the hairdo, those of us with naturally curly hair understand the savvy motivation behind "stretching" a good style for several days (i.e. a moisturized, protective style is healthier than the harshness of daily shampooing) :)

I have just found the magazine article that refers to that pearl and diamond set from a few years ago. Apparently it was identified as having been made by a very upmarket Australian jeweller and was selling for $250,000 Australian dollars. Don't know wht that is in £'s but obviously very expensive.

Thank you for this interesting information, Angela! The pearl and diamond set looks really gorgeous. Btw, I also thought that the second picture is outstanding. :flowers:

Really beautiful, thanks a lot for posting those pics, Dierna23!!

Prince Michael attended the Royal Windsor Horse Show today
and looked quite good as well :)

Prince Michael of Kent carriage driving in the Laurent Perrier meet
of the British Driving Society during day 5 of the Royal Windsor
Horse Show on May 16, 2010 in Windsor, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Prince Michael just gets more and more distinguished looking as time passes.:flowers:

Have they overcome their financial issues? Has anyone heard anything new lately? :rolleyes:

A lady in red with her favourite hairstyle - impressing :)

Princess Michael of Kent attending the Asian Women of
Achievement Awards at the Hilton Hotel in London, May
19, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

A stunning lady in red, I'd say. If only she had another hairstyle...

A stunning lady in red, I'd say. If only she had another hairstyle...
Oh but I am ENJOYING that hair style! It's a bit Grace Kellyish but Princess Michael can pull it off! Is it all her own hair? I think there is some hair pieces in there as well.

Hi,

Great style and glamour here.... Brava, Princess Michael!!!

I don't mind the hairstyle, but we could soon get bored with it...
If she doesn't change it soon, I propose we send her to yoddle off an Alp - a la Heidi....

Larry

A lady in red with her favourite hairstyle - impressing :)

Princess Michael of Kent attending the Asian Women of
Achievement Awards at the Hilton Hotel in London, May
19, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Michael is looking wonderful in the pictures. She is wearing some amazing Indian "kundan" jewellery which is very expensive - wonder where it might have been borrowed from, as it does not seem to be part of her normal jewel box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom