Lord Frederick Windsor News 1: July 2003-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
felicia said:
That name - Szapary, that Princess Michael's mother's family have. I think that is the same name as some of Dracula's relatives including that one named Elisabeth who liked to bathe in the blood of virgins or something like that.

I think you are confused with Lady Erszébet Bathóry, Countess Nadásdy (1560-1641), better known as The Bloody Countess.

Lady Erszébet Bathóry was said to be of exceptional beauty. As the Countess grew older, she tried to conceal her age through cosmetics and expensive clothes, but nothing helped. However, one day a servant girl was attending to Lady Erszébet's hair and either pulled it or made a remark that the Countess thought was inappropriate.

Whatever the circumstance, the infuriated Countess slapped the girl so hard that blood spurted from her nose. The blood splashed against Lady Erszébet's face. Where the blood had touched the Countess she observed in a mirror that her skin had lost its lines of age. Believing that she could look young again, Lady Erszébet turned to vampirism.

Lady Erszébet had her servants to kidnap beautiful young virgins, slash them with knives and collect their blood in a large vat. The Countess would then bathe in the virgin's blood, or drink it to achieve an 'inner beauty' as well.

Last edited:
Yes I was thinking of that Elisabeth. But I think that story about the virgin's blood actually making her lines, etc. disappear must not be factually true?

felicia said:
Yes I was thinking of that Elisabeth. But I think that story about the virgin's blood actually making her lines, etc. disappear must not be factually true?

Maybe the warm blood coloured the face a little bit or softened it. But it will have been a placebo effect, like lots of folks pull L'Oréal revitalift, Oil of Ulay or something on their faces in the hope to regain youth.

;)

Yes and she was also obviously insane to go about setting up a vat of Virgin's Blood to bathe in and drink.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/
quotes from article*
*former “O.C.” actress landed a string of dates with the Queen of England’s nephew Lord Freddie Windsor by initially pretending she had no clue that he’s royalty. Barton has become a fixture in England

*frequently heading off to Kensington Palace for dinner with Lord Freddie and his parents, the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.

if you don't know who misha barton is try the most annoying thread on this board
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f66/most-annoying-celebs-6981.html?highlight=annoying

she's right down there with paris hilton as far as behavior and exibitionism

The bulging eyes come from the Hannovers though -- look at old pics of Victoria's uncles and Victoria herself. That's why they've been referred to as the Hannoverian Pop Eyes by some in the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
kelly9480 said:
The bulging eyes come from the Hannovers though -- look at old pics of Victoria's uncles and Victoria herself.

And current pics of Princess Beatrice of York

VictoriaRomanov said:
I don't know if this stories true but
http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-08-11/#2
It's article number 7

Maybe they are just friends. Who really knows? And, that she brought her own chaperone with her may attest that either she is just a friend or THEY didn't want any rumours of an impending romance, but true, when she was invited to the Palace for dinner with Mum & Dad.

Anyway, how in the world do they know what happened over dinner unless Misha has a big mouth, or perhaps her chaperone dropped a few hints.

Last edited:
It must be. Otherwise, how could he be in the line of succession? :ermm:

well, femalefirst is not the most reliable of sources so I wouldn't give it much credit:rolleyes::hammer:

crisiñaki said:
well, femalefirst is not the most reliable of sources so I wouldn't give it much credit:rolleyes::hammer:
crisiñaki is quite correct. femalefirst has such a woeful record for accuracy it shouldn't be used as a "news" source.

Is the son of a Lord also styled a Lord? Basically, my question is this: would Lord Freddie's children still be styled Lord or Lady? Or would they be Miss or Mister Mountbatten-Windsor?

I apologize if this has been asked before but I've searched the other threads on his parents and haven't found anything.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

-Ayvee

ayvee said:
Basically, my question is this: would Lord Freddie's children still be styled Lord or Lady? Or would they be Miss or Mister Mountbatten-Windsor?
Neither. Lord Frederick Windsor's children will be Mr/Miss xxx Windsor. The Mountbatten-Windsor surname relates to (some) of the descendents of the Queen and Prince Philip.

Caption: Lady Helen Taylor and Lord Frederick Windsor attend the fashion show and party to celebrate the launch of Emporio Armani RED collection, at Earls Court on September 21, 2006 in London, England.

29p93pc.jpg

(Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

he looks handsome in the pic!! however he got eye bugs again!!!!
=)

Caption: "Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophia Hesketh (R) attend the book launch of 'The Year Of Eating Dangerously' by Tom Parker Bowles, at Kensington Place on October 12, 2006 in London, England."

(Photos by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

I want that grey army jacket he has got on. been looking everywhere for one this winter. Think he'd mind if I rung him up to ask? :lol:

pic 30.01.2007

Freddy Windsor attends the launch party for new range of bags created by Mulberry for Giles, at Harvey Nichols on January 30, 2007 in London

You can see two more pics of Frederick in Gabriella's thread :) :

Frederick

Pics 15.3.2007

Frederick Windsor attends the restaurant reopening party at the Sanderson Hotel on March 15, 2007 in London, England.

Pic 1
Pic 2

According to the caption on the photo at the Getty Images site, it's Sophia Hesketh.

i dunno bout everyone else but to me he just looks plain dead in most of da pics..........

indian princess said:
i dunno bout everyone else but to me he just looks plain dead in most of da pics..........

He reminds of the late comedian Marty Feldman.:)

The dark haired girl with her thumb up in the last picture is Lady Rosannah Innes-Kerr daughter of the Duke of Roxburgh. She is great friends with Freddie and Ella and it would be nice if a romance blossomed with her and Freddie as her background would make her perfect to join the Royal Family as she is already well known to them as her Uncle is also the Duke of Westminster and she has no scandal attached to her (she also wouldn't have to be known as Lady Frederick Windsor either as she is a Lady already so would be known as Lady Rossanah Windsor). They dated in the past so here's hoping.

Thanks, Freddie looks so funny. I think we are in south of Spain, do you know?

Pic 28.6.2007

Here's a new pic of Freddie at the The Desigual flagship store launch, 222 Regent Street, London, England. June 28th, 2007 :

--> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom