Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: very lovely, always great to see P.Estelle and her parents together, thanks for posting!

Really adore this down to earth couple. They just seem so happy with each other and live their lives to suit themselves while still appreciating the fact that some of their relatives are world leaders. Queen's eyes always smile when talking to either one of them also. Hope they continue to have a lovely long life.

My very favorite royal couple....they are so amazing together. Such love between them since the day they married is still alive.

:previous: They seem to obviously enjoy a warm friendship(the Houses of Oranje and Nassau)?

Princess Eugenie and her youngest cousin James, Viscount Severn at the wedding on Saturday - Photo.

Haakon and Mette-Marit during the welcome ceremony for Slovakia's President Andrej Kiska in Oslo yesterday, June 4 - heartwarming ?

** Photo **

What a lovely picture of them. Always liked him [handsome devil] and read with much interest many years ago her not so smooth introduction into "royal" life from her native country. Seems so long ago and disregarded now but this lady sure didn't always have an easy ride. Was so lucky that she has such a loving and wonderful husband that stood strong beside her against even some of his own family. Ah, true love:flowers:

I think holding hands in public without really thinking about it because it's a habit is one of my "True Love" benchmarks.

It's not about it being a PDA but rather that it's like breathing, totally unconscious. That is why they are one of my favourite couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom